Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) (58767 Views)

‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
agadez007:
Nope,it is actually in doing this
no this

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
wingmanII:

Adikwu is not Igbo. What does Adikwu mean in Igbo?

Sounds like Igala, Idoma or Jukun but Igbos could bear it too. Ngwa and Mbaise bear it.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Seun360(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
Just check out the way baba dey form Commando.
There is no peace" says the Lord "for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 2:57pm On May 08, 2018
cool smiley cheesy
firstolalekan:
See this slave deceiving himself grin grin grin Ndi ara
wink
firstolalekan:
See this slave deceiving himself grin grin grin Ndi ara
2 n2 spare part kiosk shops landlords.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by maestroferddi: 2:58pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
I am not igbo, so why asking me the meaning of your name?
Because you are a blockhead who is wont to leap to conclusions without careful thought.
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by segematico(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=firstolalekan post=67384145] sad[/quote, smhow
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by maestroferddi: 3:01pm On May 08, 2018
Abagworo:

Sounds like Igala, Idoma or Jukun but Igbos could bear it too. Ngwa and Mbaise bear it.
You are a disgrace to yourself...

You claim to be from Imo State but I can bet my last blood that you dont have Igbo blood flowing through your veins.

The Igbo name is Adiukwu...There is nothing like Adikwu in Igbo and no where in Igboland do people bear Adikwu which is clearly an Idoma name...

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
He is Igbo, too late to denie him
mumu u think every kwu is igbo... He is from I jaw
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by segematico(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2018
Yes Landlords thru criminality, e.g Evans

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by agadez007(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2018
abdelrahman:
no this
he risked his own life and not anybody's,now compare it with these ones that kill a human being to sell the skull and other parts for N5000,N2000

Sufferticated people caught doing what they know how to do best

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by rhames(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2018
kobosmart:
ose Retired Extremely DeadlyRED

RED- REtired and Dangerous
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by sojdson: 3:09pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Strikethem: 3:11pm On May 08, 2018
maestroferddi:
Hatred for Igbos will kill all of you.

The more you hate, the more the people prosper...
Hatred, even after seeing name and they killed people. I don't think I hate igbo, cos if I do, I would have told my mother to evict the ones using her house without paying a dime.
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by maestroferddi: 3:16pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
Hatred, even after seeing name and they killed people. I don't think I hate igbo, cos if I do, I would have told my mother to evict the ones using her house without paying a dime.
Now that you have told us your mother has a ramshackle house somewhere in the woods of Ogbomosho, I hope you are happy.

Oga try and respect yourself...

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Strikethem: 3:25pm On May 08, 2018
maestroferddi:
Because you are a blockhead who is wont to leap to conclusions with careful thought.
Cos you are dumb cos you don't know the meaning of your name. Adikwu means improve in igbo

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 08, 2018
agadez007:
he risked his own life and not anybody's,now compare it with these ones that kill a human being to sell the skull and other parts for N5000,N2000

Sufferticated people caught doing what they know how to do best
ritualist are in all ethnics

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by agadez007(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2018
abdelrahman:
ritualist are in all ethnics
but Yorubas own it
No day passes with Ogun being in the News for skull mining

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Lomprico2: 3:28pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
Michael Adikwu, an igboman.

It's idoma, you fool!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Strikethem: 3:29pm On May 08, 2018
maestroferddi:
Now that you have told us your mother has a ramshackle house somewhere in the woods of Ogbomosho, I hope you are happy.

Oga try and respect yourself...
Stop mentioning ogbomoso up n dan, I am not from ogbomoso, no even get one family for the whole oyo state. You can't run from the truth. Adikwu is an igbo name which means improve.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Strikethem: 3:30pm On May 08, 2018
Lomprico2:

It's idoma, you fool!
Shut up idiot. Go learn your history.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 08, 2018
agadez007:
but Yorubas own it
No day passes with Ogun being in the News for skull mining
after Yoruba,it is Igbo
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Baroba(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:

It didn't take you iddiots long, travel out a little more..clown
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Strikethem: 3:37pm On May 08, 2018
Baroba:

It didn't take you iddiots long, travel out a little more..clown
Travel to igboland is shit, the guy is igbo. Adikwu is igbo name, go and learn the meaning of your names.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by hollyray2016: 3:41pm On May 08, 2018
Igbo Amaka!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Venica(f): 3:46pm On May 08, 2018
Fogman:

Adikwu is an idioma name
you de mind them? see how they have bought tribal war into this. foolish people
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by dadavivo: 3:46pm On May 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
Adikwu means nothing in Igbo, who knows, maybe he's Adiku. A yolo-bat name.
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Henri8: 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
stupid somebody. Tell us the meaning of Adikwu in Igbo.
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2018
Azam101:
Adikwu is a Fulani name wawa Igbo
Anikwu is Benue name

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Organs(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
ehie:
Dismissed ke? he was dismissed only after the video came out

Where is your proof? Stick to what you know for a fact.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by maestroferddi: 3:56pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
Stop mentioning ogbomoso up n dan, I am not from ogbomoso, no even get one family for the whole oyo state. You can't run from the truth. Adikwu is an igbo name which means improve.
You are ignorant...

So you are now teaching me Igbo...

You better visit your village that you abandoned in place of Lagos before you come here to talk on what you have no clue about....
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by egobetatoday: 3:57pm On May 08, 2018
Auladimeji:

Only Igalas (Kogi) and Idomas (Benue) bear that name. haba...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.