Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) (35437 Views)

Soldier Beaten To Stupor For Killing Guest At Funeral In Lekki / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by oloyede90(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2018
muchyblink:
Soldier with beard??
Military man can carry beards if he has certificate to do so. make ur research
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 08, 2018
bignene:
House burning by his colleagues activated
only flexing muscles on the innocent, if every Nigerian was armed, i tell u rule of law would be obeyed

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2018
A very close friend, RIP brother, till we meet again
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by BadBradley: 2:21pm On May 08, 2018
Pavore9:

That is misplaced hope! Something is about to hit that community where he was lynched!
Too bad then, when people in uniforms can't obey the laws of the land.
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2018
Nothing gallant about a thief!
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by ObongawanAKS(f): 2:22pm On May 08, 2018
haywire07:
I believe he is guilty. But lynching should not be next. This thing we learnt from our slave masters is ruining us
''You believe...''.
I believe you are guilty of aiding and abetting towards his death.
RIP boy, may God forgive your murderers.
Dear Lord, please, lead us not into any temptation, but deliver us from every evil, AMEN!
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2018
carpmam:
Who are the mobs that lynched him,any sensible guy living in that area should run for his life because the army guys are definitely coming for retaliation

As in eh... Blood is gonna flow in buckets. The useless imbeciles have just declared war. I just pity the innocent lives that might be lost, except the culprits of such senseless lynching are quickly apprehended, and handed over over to the army for necessary dispatch to the after-life. But why do we love lynching so much??!
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2018
oluoni:
Army will soon visit that community.. Smh

The army killed him
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2018
soldier wey no fit withstand beating hw him go withstand bullet? useless NA

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2018
Angelfrost:

As in eh... Blood is gonna flow in buckets. The useless imbeciles have just declared war. I just pity the innocent lives that might be lost, except the culprits of such senseless lynching are quickly apprehended, and handed over over to the army for necessary dispatch to the after-life. But why do we love lynching so much??!

The army killed him
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Trapnews: 2:26pm On May 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2018
Na relocating things for the area now . angry
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2018
swagagolic01:

The army killed him

Really??! I hope you are right o. But, why would the army kill one of their own like this??! Nah. That doesn't add up.
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by robinso01(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2018
ehie:
what is gallant about Nigerian Soldiers.

They are gallant yet a one year old is burnt in the hoispital ward suckling her mothers breast

they are gallant and burnt 800 houses in Benue

they are gallant yet Fulanis kidnappes own Abuja/ Kaduna roads

Thay are gallant yet 71 were killed in Kaduna on Sunday

they are gallant yet fulanis slaughter us like fowls everyday.

just say yeye Nigerian army...they are being paid for nothing, they cannot even protect a chicken

i forgot, they even bombed innocent cilillains in Taraba and Rann

Killed 1000 shites

Let Boko Haram kidnap and release Dapchi girls

Gallant ko, gala ni
all what you said are true, but issue there is soldiers follows order from superior officer,the order mostly come from head of state also, so don't blame the soldiers but the head of state who doesn't care about his people life.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2018
Angelfrost:

Really??! I hope you are right o. But, why would the army kill one of their own like this??! Nah. That doesn't add up.

I'm sure of it bro, before his death, he was no longer a soldier, there's no youth along that axis that will dare lay a finger on ahoada fine boy.. if he did the crime, that I don't know
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 08, 2018
Make those villagers go ask odi and zaki- biam people how d thing d bitter wen those army boys show up.
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 08, 2018
hmm d lunatics of ahoada are at it again, lets hope vico is a fake soldier cos i see reprisals loafing for them there.

dont know everyone i know from ahoada is always crazy, both men and women.

must be brewing codeine.
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 2:39pm On May 08, 2018
Savages! Again and again... these okoro-ish pple are still living in the dark ages. They're 10,000yrs away from civilization. undecided
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by shankara7: 2:45pm On May 08, 2018
Pierohandsome:
The community should start running or else

Odi massacre wil be a child's play
Are they above the law or do you think we are in military rule?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2018
I pity that area. ...any moment from now, the area will experience story that touches the heart n brain
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Sagay212: 2:49pm On May 08, 2018
if you are a young lad and live around that visinity, in your best interest, find somewhere else to move to. if them move their squad come there, na anybody wey dem see them go flog

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2018
They definitely killed that nigga cuz he was a soldier not cuz he stole rod

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 2:51pm On May 08, 2018
There is more to it.

I've never heard of anywhere in Nigeria where someone is lynched for stealing government property.
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2018
Who lynched him?
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 2:53pm On May 08, 2018
swagagolic01:

The army killed him
Soldiers don't kill people for stealing. What did he do?
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by greenprince(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
ehie:

They are gallant yet a one year old is burnt in the hoispital ward suckling her mothers breast

just say yeye Nigerian army...they are being paid for nothing, they cannot even protect a chicken

Killed 1000 shites

Gallant ko, gala ni

The true Nigerian soldiers ensure you don't go anywhere near the top government officials or generals. They are bound by laws and oaths sworn. Give orders and equip them before calling them names. Those guys go through a lot. It's a pity that corruption in the high hierarchies is not considered when statements as these are made.
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
I just pity that community. They should be prepared for the worst.
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Soldiers don't kill people for stealing. What did he do?

They accused him of stealing, he died while they were beating him
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2018
He's an indigene of the community. I guess it's either jealousy or communal clash.
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by Seun360(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2018
Trouble brewing.
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by chinemelu17(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2018
I heard that army are on their way to that area probably to retaliate
Re: Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) by YomiTee123(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2018
ehie:

Killed 1000 shites

Gallant ko, gala ni
WORD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic) / Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.