Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos (35437 Views)

Police Arrest 50-Year-Old Woman For Killing Co-Wife In Bauchi (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by CastedDude: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
One person has been killed and another injured following an argument with vigilante members in Bauchi state.

According to reports, the vigilante members stormed the shop of the victims and urged them to shave their hair but the young men refused which led to a heated and tensed argument.

One of the men was said to have been killed in the course of the argument while his colleague was left injured and was rushed to the hospital. 

It should be known that in some areas in the northern part of Nigeria, keeping Afro or bushy hairs are not allowed as defaulters are forced to shave them or be seriously dealt with. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-killed-by-vigilante-for-refusing-to-shave-his-hair-in-bauchi-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Subahanillahi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by okomile(f): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
In Benue, they are forcing guys to cut their hairs!

Hope there will no longer be inflation's after cutting their hairs?

Zoo is truly Nigeria

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by servercodes001: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
And who the fvck gave vigilantes right to beat citizens??
There are many goats in Nigeria, so whoever wears a uniform no matter how stupid it is thinks he can harass civilians

#Spits on this country

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Evablizin(f): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Damn. What is happening to this country? Who did we offend?

17 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
na by force to shave hair idiot people ��

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Cutefergieee: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by prince088: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
They should be arrested and karma visited on them

Why this mod nor dey help my ministry na cheesy

Just be like he dey ff me for yanch

Super clean toks 2012 camry SE full option with 94 miles actualmileage 
https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012

Super clean toks 2007 Hyundai Elantra with 78k actual mileage. Great for uber or Taxify
https://www.nairaland.com/4880130/toks-2007-hyundai-elantra-78k

No roll back. 

Vin included.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by deepwater(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
What is the meaning of this hair shaving madness?

I have been seeing request lately asking the PMB remove his cap so we see his hair. I mean what is really happening in this country

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by charcoal(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
nawao
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by klassd(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Why all this baseless killings

What is happening to our country?

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by nwakibie3(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Islamization agenda

If i know u sef know

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Justinlean02(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ok, on the main event of the night...
2018/2019 Ballon D'Or live action, predict your winner

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wetin concern them with my hair..... undecidedundecided
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by tstx(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Because of hair
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Gboy101: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin when I thought I have seen it all. why does one hair or what they wear becomes anybody business? north Korea is still away better than this zoo where nothing works

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Buffalo2(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
nwakibie3:
Islamization agenda

If i know u sef know
Yes

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by lyricalz: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
buhari y
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by easynetsms(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
This kind of news weak me

Buy cheap internet data plan. Check my profile for more details
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by oluwatosink: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
omo this one weak me.
for where he dey happen. which state..
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by RALPHOW(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Please why is not so backward
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by DaV8King(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is nonsense.

What happened to freedom of expression?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
it's Buhari Nigeria

Life is worthless around here

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by manci(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Our government should stop creating unnecessary laws that violenting general public rights . let them fucus on humans development in short we have better challenges to deal with..if it was a Yusuf buhari or aminu Atiku I believe they will not be treated this way.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
That vigilante man should be jailed for murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by almakiyyun(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Shave your hair and stop living a radical life. Both Bible and Qur'an prohibit keeping of unkempt and swagger hair.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic) / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) / Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.