Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? (9085 Views)

Sagay: Northerners Are Afraid Restructuring Will Reduce Their Shares From Oil / My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by jowhyte(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2018
Babagy823:
i am from core north, the number one reason is our eating habit, a real northerner eats food that is very low in fat, we mostly eat cabohydrates and high fibre foods. number two has todo with genetics, a fulani man is genetically slim in stature, and 99% of core northerners have fulani genes due to intermarriage between hausa and fulanis.

Thanks bro. That's a good point

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by iceboy4752(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2018
Kingpee2:
Irrespective of the body ,they still can’t have sense and wisdom like the southerners.
Despite your "sense" you're still making an impertinent and childish comment.

4 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by abokikhalifa: 5:51pm On May 08, 2018
Turantula:
Jihadist Buhari hopefully will not come back alive from London

Your father

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by abokikhalifa: 5:52pm On May 08, 2018
sunnysunny69:
This one from Kano na southerners too ?
How are we sure that is Kano?

4 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Turantula(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2018
Babagy823:
i am from core north, the number one reason is our eating habit, a real northerner eats food that is very low in fat, we mostly eat cabohydrates and high fibre foods. number two has todo with genetics, a fulani man is genetically slim in stature, and 99% of core northerners have fulani genes due to intermarriage between hausa and fulanis.
That means 99% of Northerners are Herdsmen.
Let me start running.........

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Nowenuse: 6:50pm On May 08, 2018
So many people just saying a lot of rubbish here.

Northerners tend to be slimmer in nature mostly because of their diet. The southern cultures have a more oily, fatty and starchy diet than the north.

Also, The climate and topography is most likely another factor. People from the Sahel savannah and semi-arid zones tend to be slimmer than those from the Rainforest, Swampy or Guinea savannah zones.

3 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Taiwo20(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2018
They rare eat meat, they take life easy, they are moderate in most of their endeavours

4 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by jowhyte(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2018
Nowenuse:
So many people just saying a lot of rubbish here.

Northerners tend to be slimmer in nature mostly because of their diet. The southern cultures have a more oily, fatty and starchy diet than the north.

Also, The climate and topography is most likely another factor. People from the Sahel savannah and semi-arid zones tend to be slimmer than those from the Rainforest, Swampy or Guinea savannah zones.

Spot on bro

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Abdulbaaqi21: 9:46pm On May 08, 2018
The 1 Praying For Buhari's Death May Loss His Father , Because The Curse Will Go Back To The Sender. Be Careful Boy

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Kingpee2(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2018
iceboy4752:

Despite your "sense" you're still making an impertinent and childish comment.
i can see that you have Ice added to your name ,you must be from the north ,it pains when you are being insulted with the truth. .

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Kingpee2(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2018
jowhyte:

Thanks bro. That's a good point
he forgot to talk about how fulani’s kill people as an act of exercise .....
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Shukusheka(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2018
It is genetics more than anything else. The northerners'origin shows they have always been nomadic in nature. Years of constant moving from one place to the other evolved them to have that slim stature they do have.

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by meobizy(f): 1:46am On May 09, 2018
meolaniyi:
most Northerners are mostly muslims. They pray 5times a day. And praying in islam is a big exercise. You check through muslims in the west who observe their prayers often and confirm
I swear I've noticed this. The muslim prayer involves squatting down, kneeling, touching the floor with one's forehead, rising to one's feet and repeating the process multiple times. I don't know how many reps they perform during one prayer session but continuously performing these motions five times a day will result in a healthy individual. Now imagine doing this all the days of your life.

The Christian prayer involves clasping hands together and speaking in low tones or getting lost in deep thought -- not much exercise performed.

I've seen documentaries where Buddhist worshipers perform multiple reps of an exercise the white man calls burpees, they look, act and walk very graceful from all the activity. Christians are physically weak, I won't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by akoaki(m): 3:04am On May 09, 2018
The northeners in the national assembly do not fit into your impression.

4 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by acenazt: 3:38am On May 09, 2018
Kingpee2:
Irrespective of the body ,they still can’t have sense and wisdom like the southerners.
care to argue that on an intellectual level?

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by acenazt: 3:39am On May 09, 2018
Turantula:
that's what you all prayed for the last time. But y'all know what happened

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by acenazt: 3:40am On May 09, 2018
Slikbae:
Poverty is the answer. How can you say you don't know this?
lol where you from ?

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by acenazt: 3:41am On May 09, 2018
Annie939:
because they are violent in nature
and you are foolish in nature. What does violence have to do with this topic

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by acenazt: 3:44am On May 09, 2018
Workingdays:
is because of their evil religion and their evil believed.
yeah says the one with the good religion

4 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by jowhyte(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2018
meobizy:

I swear I've noticed this. The muslim prayer involves squatting down, kneeling, touching the floor with one's forehead, rising to one's feet and repeating the process multiple times. I don't know how many reps they perform during one prayer session but continuously performing these motions five times a day will result in a healthy individual. Now imagine doing this all the days of your life.
The Christian prayer involves clasping hands together and speaking in low tones or getting lost in deep thought -- not much exercise performed.

I've seen documentaries where Buddhist worshipers perform multiple reps of an exercise the white man calls burpees, they look, act and walk very graceful from all the activity. Christians are physically weak, I won't lie.

Good point bro
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by iceboy4752(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2018
Kingpee2:
i can see that you have Ice added to your name ,you must be from the north ,it pains when you are being insulted with the truth. .
Which truth? It only depicts how hypocritical you are. You call northerners names, but you love living in the north. Our things are very cheap because we are not bad people. Buy something N500 in the north and you'll discover it's N2500 in your side. You admire our ladies too. Even our universities are more tolerant than yours, that's why you see many southerners fed-up with their institutions seeking for an admisssion in the north. Check the admission list of UNN, Nsukka, for example, and see if you can find a northerner. But check that of ABU Zaria, BUK, UNIMAID, and know who is tribalistic and "sensless."

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by orisa37: 1:16pm On May 09, 2018
They eat "Suya".
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by orisa37: 1:24pm On May 09, 2018
Pig eater in Agege Central Mosque.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Ikeseo: 1:27pm On May 09, 2018
Kyase:
I'm not from "core north " grin

Shut up liar
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
Cultural factors might be contributory, but its overstated. It's mostly genetics. People from the Sahelian regions of West Africa, including Northern Nigeria, are naturally slimmer than their more stocky Bantu counterparts closer to the coasts and equatorial/sub-equatorial hinterlands
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2018
iceboy4752:

Which truth? It only depicts how hypocritical you are. You call northerners names, but you love living in the north. Our things are very cheap because we are not bad people. Buy something N500 in the north and you'll discover its N2500 in your side. You admire our ladies too. Even our universities are more tolerant than yours, that's why you see many fed-up Southerners seeking for admisssion in the north. Check the admission list of UNN Nsukka, for example, and see if you can find a northerner. But check that of ABU Zaria, BUK, UNIMAID, and know who is tribalistic and "sensless."

What does university admission have to do with tolerance? "Tolerance" is a guy from Kano with 226 gaining admission to study Medicine and Surgery in UNN based on coming from an "educationally disadvantaged" zone while a boy/girl from Anambra or Imo with 286 cannot meet the merit cut-off for their states in a school that is supposed to be in his "Catchment area". I knew such a boy who was my first year roomie in UNN with a dad from Kaduna married to a mum from Enugu and he utilized this to study Medicine even though he scored far below the required cut-off. Southerners study in the North because Northerners do not have enough qualified students to exhaust their admission slots. It has nothing to do with "tolerance". Core Northerners are the most intolerant group in the country.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Ikeseo: 3:20pm On May 09, 2018
Turantula:
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Kingpee2(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2018
iceboy4752:

Which truth? It only depicts how hypocritical you are. You call northerners names, but you love living in the north. Our things are very cheap because we are not bad people. Buy something N500 in the north and you'll discover its N2500 in your side. You admire our ladies too. Even our universities are more tolerant than yours, that's why you see many fed-up Southerners seeking for admisssion in the north. Check the admission list of UNN Nsukka, for example, and see if you can find a northerner. But check that of ABU Zaria, BUK, UNIMAID, and know who is tribalistic and "sensless."
go and preach all your trash to your cows and goats that you rare.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by iceboy4752(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

What does university admission have to do with tolerance? "Tolerance" is a guy from Kano with 226 gaining admission to study Medicine and Surgery in UNN based on coming from an "educationally disadvantaged" zone while a boy/girl from Anambra or Imo with 286 cannot meet the merit cut-off for their states in a school that is supposed to be in his "Catchment area". I knew such a boy who was my first year roomie in UNN with a dad from Kaduna married to a mum from Enugu and he utilized this to study Medicine even though he scored far below the required cut-off. Southerners study in the North because Northerners do not have enough qualified students to exhaust their admission slots. It has nothing to do with "tolerance". Core Northerners are the most intolerant group in the country.
What is this one saying? How many northerners are in UNN despite the "educationally less-privileged" bullshit? Which Northern university even has Imo and Anambra as "catchement area?" Me that applied for Law in 2016 at UNILAG with a 287 UTME score was I even considered?

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2018
iceboy4752:

What is this one saying? How many northerners are in UNN despite the "educationally less-privileged" bullshit? Which Northern university even has Imo and Anambra as "catchement area?" Me that applied for Law in 2016 at UNILAG with a 287 UTME score was I even considered?

Who said Imo and Anambra were catchment areas for Northern universities (whatever the hell that even means)? Perhaps try to comprehend what you read before rushing to respond incoherently. I can't help you if you don't understand how admissions are split between primary admission merit lists, catchment area considerations and educationally less-developed states. You were the one that made the profoundly stewpid claim that Southerners schooling in the North is due to your superior "tolerance" - a laughable claim for anyone who has lived in the core North where civil liberties see greater violation than anywhere else in the country and sectarian pogroms are common.

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by jowhyte(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
Cultural factors might be contributory, but its overstated. It's mostly genetics. People from the Sahelian regions of West Africa, including Northern Nigeria, are naturally slimmer than their more stocky Bantu counterparts closer to the coasts and equatorial/sub-equatorial hinterlands

Yup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

243 FG Workers Fail To Turn Up For Verification, Salaries Suspended / Never Before Seen Video Documentary Of The Nigerian-biafran War / Same-sex Marriage Ban : Right To Private Life Law May Cancel Out Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.