Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? (9087 Views)

Sagay: Northerners Are Afraid Restructuring Will Reduce Their Shares From Oil / My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by jowhyte(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tyche:

How can you continue living like this?

I just wonder why folks here keep derailing objective threads
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Banmeallday: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Very good observations...they are mentally even more serious ad politically conscious than the southerners, especially the psychologically homeless you know who....living in their millions in Oduduwa and Arewa lands and developing their companies

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Tyche(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
Irrespective of the body ,they still can’t have sense and wisdom like the southerners.

The best place for you is the zoo, where you will be kept as an animal, so as to to give your existence a meaning.

Otherwise, you have absolutely no use for humanity
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by shaklisco(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Workingdays:
because of their evil religion and their evil believed (islam). That religion and it believed is eating them up spiritually.
lol,u can't give more than u hv I mean ur brain.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Aboki99(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
Irrespective of the body ,they still can’t have sense and wisdom like the southerners.

It is not sense when they produce the richest man in Africa?

It is not sense when they have relatively better infrastructure like roads than the sensible southern part? Have u ever been to the North?

It is not sense when they ruled over you and only decided to dash you the presidency in 1999.

It is not sense when majority of them are not deceived by Paul that 1+1+1=1 and someone died for their sins and hence they can do whatever they want?

It is not sense when majority of them to do not donate 10% of their income to fraudsters parading themselves as men of God?

May be sense has a new meaning in ur dictionary!

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Aboki99(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Beer and buruku make the difference! Stop them for one week and spot the difference!
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by rummmy: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2019
Aboki99:

It is not sense when they have relatively better infrastructure like roads than the sensible southern part? Have u ever been to the North?

It is not sense when they ruled over you and only decided to dash you the presidency in 1999.even when one idiot that raped and married his great grand mother ordered them to kill any one opposed to him. Ordered them to give birth with each of their 5m sperms,one idiot commanded them to remain uneducated and be parasites for ever....the world will know peace the day that idiot will be ignored by 70% 0of mankind

It is not sense when majority of them are not deceived by Paul that 1+1+1=1 and someone died for their sins and hence they can do whatever they want?

It is not sense when majority of them to do not donate 10% of their income to fraudsters parading themselves as men of God?

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by rummmy: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Aboki99:

It is not sense when they ruled over you and only decided to dash you the presidency in 1999.

even when one idiot that raped and married his great grand mother ordered them to kill any one opposed to him. Ordered them to give birth with each of their 5m sperms,one idiot commanded them to remain uneducated and be parasites for ever....the world will know peace the day that idiot will be ignored by 70% of mankind
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by contigiency(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Kingpee2:

Unfortunately my dear, they are far more intelligent than us. That's why they beat us in the game of politics and use the medium to fill all positions in the country with their own. Be it government agencies, oil and gas, foreign missions, Judiciary, military, police, aviation, telecom and they are now moving into news media and transportation. And don't forget they own agriculture.

They know what to do at the right time. During population census, they find a way to work on their demography and quote a figure that our own cannot challenge. Then during elections, they make proper use of the numbers. You and I will fill nairaland, Twitter, Facebook etc making projections and all sorts of noise. They wait and spend their energy when and where it matters most which is the polling stations. They will mobilize their own, vote as many times as possible without any fear of intimidation.

And very importantly, they always have a consensus when it comes to who to support in politics unlike us who always oppose our own just to make sure that our brothers don't rise higher than us.

So What we celebrate as wisdom or intelligent over those people are actually ego and pride.

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Aboki99(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
rummmy:
even when one idiot that raped and married his great grand mother ordered them to kill any one opposed to him. Ordered them to give birth with each of their 5m sperms,one idiot commanded them to remain uneducated and be parasites for ever....the world will know peace the day that idiot will be ignored by 70% of mankind

Ur resort to insults shows the kind of home you have been raised in and come from. I have been brought up not insult people. First, methinks it was Jesus who asked xtian to look for knowledge as far as the city of sin (China). Second, me thinks it was not Jesus who said " iam come not to bring peace but a sword'. Thirdly, have you read the history of the man you want mankind to ignore, b4 rushing to insult or did u form ur opinion on hearsay or the testimony of enemies? If you have read anything, can u pls refer to the book? Fourthly, in Islam we don't insult holy men be him Jesus (pbuh), Moses, Abraham etc. We are asked to debate and dialog with wisdom and beautiful preachings(Quran Chap 29v46). So because of this verse, I will never insult you or the personality you and I hold in high esteem (Jesus). Peace be upon you!

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Kingpee2(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Tyche:

The best place for you is the zoo, where you will be kept as an animal, so as to to give your existence a meaning.

LOL � LMAO.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by jowhyte(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
contigiency:

Unfortunately my dear, they are far more intelligent than us. That's why they beat us in the game of politics and use the medium to fill all positions in the country with their own. Be it government agencies, oil and gas, foreign missions, Judiciary, military, police, aviation, telecom and they are now moving into news media and transportation. And don't forget they own agriculture.

They know what to do at the right time. During population census, they find a way to work on their demography and quote a figure that our own cannot challenge. Then during elections, they make proper use of the numbers. You and I will fill nairaland, Twitter, Facebook etc making projections and all sorts of noise. They wait and spend their energy when and where it matters most which is the polling stations. They will mobilize their own, vote as many times as possible without any fear of intimidation.

And very importantly, they always have a consensus when it comes to who to support in politics unlike us who always oppose our own just to make sure that our brothers don't rise higher than us.

So What we celebrate as wisdom or intelligent over those people are actually ego and pride.

LOL
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by rummmy: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Aboki99:

Ur resort to insults shows the kind of home you have been raised in and come from. I have been brought up not insult people. First, methinks it was Jesus who asked xtian to look for knowledge as far as the city of sin (China). Second, me thinks it was not Jesus who said " iam come not to bring peace but a sword'. Thirdly, have you read the history of the man you want mankind to ignore, b4 rushing to insult or did u form ur opinion on hearsay or the testimony of enemies? If you have read anything, can u pls refer to the book? Fourthly, in Islam we don't insult holy men be him Jesus (pbuh), Moses, Abraham etc. We are asked to debate and dialog with wisdom and beautiful preachings(Quran Chap 29v46). So because of this verse, I will never insult you or the personality you and I hold in high esteem (Jesus). Peace be upon you!
my response was directed to your earlier post.... You don't have to abuse my religion and expect me to hail you.... Koran that called your Allah the best deceiver but you will not see that one... Nothing is holy about that rapist you hit your head on ground 5 times a day..... I was born and I grew up In your mist.. I know all your scams.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Caseless: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2019
sunnysunny69:
This one from Kano na southerners too ?
he's not from kano . A policeman seen in kano might be from another state.

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Caseless: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2019
Slikbae:
Poverty is the answer. How can you say you don't know this?
in an ideal sense, poor people who can't control what they eat are the fat guys. Northerners eat better food than southerners. Though it might be cheap, but it has all that the body requires.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2019
jowhyte:

I agree with you bro. Even their choice of meals unlike those here in the south contain less of compound starch that leads to overweight.
Are you kidding or just being ignorant?

Over 80% of the food Northerners eat are starch.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Caseless:
in an ideal sense, poor people who can't control what they eat are the fat guys. Northerners eat better food than southerners. Though it might be cheap, but it has all that the body requires.
Another senseless lies.

Travel dude.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Aboki99(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
rummmy:
my response was directed to your earlier post.... You don't have to abuse my religion and expect me to hail you.... Koran that called your Allah the best deceiver but you will not see that one... Nothing is holy about that rapist you hit your head on ground 5 times a day..... I was born and I grew up In your mist.. I know all your scams.

By your fruits we shall know you! Unfortunately for you I am not a tout who relishes in insults. I talk with facts and figures. Tackle the issues I raised first not insults! Let me summarize them for you: 1) Your God says " Iam not come to bring peace but a sword". Dispute this first?! May God deliver your tongue from its propensity to insults holy ppl, amen!
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by RichBoy247: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kingpee2:

They have no sense yet they have been ruling you since time immemorial. That means too much sense is bad because that is what is killing you.

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Kingpee2(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

They have no sense yet they have been ruling you since time immemorial. That means too much sense is bad because that is what is killing you.
It has killed you long before now.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by rummmy: 4:11am On Jun 27, 2019
Aboki99:

By your fruits we shall know you! Unfortunately for you I am not a tout who relishes in insults. I talk with facts and figures. Tackle the issues I raised first not insults! Let me summarize them for you: 1) Your God says " Iam not come to bring peace but a sword". Dispute this first?! May God deliver your tongue from its propensity to insults holy ppl, amen!
you need Holy Spirit as well as holy sense.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by MetaPhysical: 5:45am On Jun 27, 2019
jowhyte:
I have been perplexed over this question for a long time now that I am forced to ask my fellow nairalanders what be the reasons why our brothers and sisters in most core northern parts of Nigeria are more in good body shapes than those of us here in the south.

For example, take 10 random people from the core Northern part of Nigeria it just be 2 out of 10 that had pot Belle whereas here in the south it could be 5 - 6 of 10 having a protruding stomach.

The same thing goes for the females. Moderate thigh, arm, shoulder fat over those of us here in the south.

Pls what could be responsible? Gene or environment or eating and habit lifestyles or what?

Thanks

3 Factors can be attributed.

1. Gene. There is a lot of fulani admixture in Northern ethnics. Fulani has a fragile lithe frame but strong bone structure and endurance. This comes from their ancestral social occupation.

2. Cuisine
Most of the food they eat is offal based - plenty fiber. Whereas food in South is mostly starchy and does not break down easily. It ferments in the food canal and produces high energy for muscle and gaseous byproducts that bloat the intestines.

3. Lifestyle.
Their religion serves as a regulator against consumption of harmful and synthetic food and drinks. The ritual in their prayer can also be viewed as a mode of body exercise done 5times everyday, and free.

Let me stop here for now... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by dru23(m): 6:20am On Jun 27, 2019
Tyche:

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by jowhyte(m): 6:38am On Jun 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

3 Factors can be attributed.

1. Gene. There is a lot of fulani admixture in Northern ethnics. Fulani has a fragile lithe frame but strong bone structure and endurance. This comes from their ancestral social occupation.

2. Cuisine
Most of the food they eat is offal based - plenty fiber. Whereas food in South is mostly starchy and does not break down easily. It ferments in the food canal and produces high energy for muscle and gaseous byproducts that bloat the intestines.

3. Lifestyle.
Their religion serves as a regulator against consumption of harmful and synthetic food and drinks. The ritual in their prayer can also be viewed as a mode of body exercise done 5times everyday, and free.

Let me stop here for now... grin

Wow very objective points.
Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Caseless: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Another senseless lies.

Travel dude.
I've travelled more than you've done.

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by Fariq: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Aboki99:

Re: Why Northerners Are Mostly In Better Body Shapes Than Southerners? by escapefromusa(f): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
sunnysunny69:
This one from Kano na southerners too ?

This guy is from Abia, his wife sells Okpa at the junction near my uncles wife's junior sister's friends place of work. grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7081266_pot_jpeg870935ff4a8e1d5f76864b67f4df1c30

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Same-sex Marriage Ban : Right To Private Life Law May Cancel Out Bill / Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps / Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.