Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) (60945 Views)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by Henri8: 3:08pm On May 08, 2018
amzee:
Meanwhile...
BREAKING_NEWS
They are now in lagos
state oooo! This happened
in someone's Estate this
Morning in ipaja. A lady
called an Aboki as we all
call
them, a shoe maker to
help fix her slippers. She
allowed him stay in their
compound, while she
went back inside to
continue with what she
was doing.
When he was fixing her
slippers, he added
something under before
stitching it back. Luckily
for the Lady, her landlord
was at the
balcony watching the
ABOKI without his
knowledge. When he was
through, he called her to
tell her
that he has finished. She
came out, he
told her to try it on her
leg to make sure it was
OK.
Her landlord shouted
from upstairs 'no oh,
don't put your leg in that
slippers I'm coming. He
came downstairs; forced
the Aboki to put his leg in
the slippers, the Aboki
refused. Then he alerted
neighbours. So,they all
gathered, forced
him to wear the slippers.
Immediately he put his
leg in the slippers, Guess
what happened??
Hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!
The slippers cut... He did
not sew it well...

You no well
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:11pm On May 08, 2018
Adepet222:
Kenny
yes dear. How u?
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by cheeyoma: 3:11pm On May 08, 2018
Straight from Ejigbo. God be praised. Proud of you dear
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by ogbiwa: 3:16pm On May 08, 2018
amzee:
Meanwhile... BREAKING_NEWS They are now in lagos state oooo! This happened in someone's Estate this Morning in ipaja. A lady called an Aboki as we all call them, a shoe maker to help fix her slippers. She allowed him stay in their compound, while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing. When he was fixing her slippers, he added something under before stitching it back. Luckily for the Lady, her landlord was at the balcony watching the ABOKI without his knowledge. When he was through, he called her to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK. Her landlord shouted from upstairs 'no oh, don't put your leg in that slippers I'm coming. He came downstairs; forced the Aboki to put his leg in the slippers, the Aboki refused. Then he alerted neighbours. So,they all gathered, forced him to wear the slippers. Immediately he put his leg in the slippers, Guess what happened?? Hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!! The slippers cut... He did not sew it well...

Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2018
LG, life is good
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2018
amzee:
Meanwhile... BREAKING_NEWS They are now in lagos state oooo! This happened in someone's Estate this Morning in ipaja. A lady called an Aboki as we all call them, a shoe maker to help fix her slippers. She allowed him stay in their compound, while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing. When he was fixing her slippers, he added something under before stitching it back. Luckily for the Lady, her landlord was at the balcony watching the ABOKI without his knowledge. When he was through, he called her to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK. Her landlord shouted from upstairs 'no oh, don't put your leg in that slippers I'm coming. He came downstairs; forced the Aboki to put his leg in the slippers, the Aboki refused. Then he alerted neighbours. So,they all gathered, forced him to wear the slippers. Immediately he put his leg in the slippers, Guess what happened?? Hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!! The slippers cut... He did not sew it well...
dry
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by akinboyo: 3:27pm On May 08, 2018
See mentality! So one cant make it without being a Yahoo? You better change this poor mentality of yours
kobosmart:
ose yahoo don dey pay
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by Mancity26(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Where can I learn how to become a comedienne? E be like na that way sure lipsrsealed

Follow Funnynation talk so he go connect you. He dey Abuja
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
we all know u lying
fake ass
boring ass homo
still living in rented apartment and shitt

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:46pm On May 08, 2018
Hard work pays, enjoy your money.
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by walemetro: 3:52pm On May 08, 2018
If you are interested his interior it was done up by lolade of @lomarkinteriors

information1:
Kenny Blaq, the popular Nigeria Comedian. Whose real name is Otolorin Kehinde, has now joined the league of successful Nigerian entertainers. Kenny Blaq started his comic career six years ago.

Kenny Blaq receives more than a million Naira for a single show, and happily flaunt the interior of his home.

He deserves the new mansion, especially after his show at the wedding of Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote’s daughter.-

His furnished and simple home reeked of class and course money.

Photos Below:

https://talkgeria.com/comedian-kenny-blaq-happily-shows-off-interior-mansion-photos/
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2018
Enjoy
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
I never heard of him before undecided
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2018
kobosmart:
ose yahoo don dey pay
which yahoo, this is honest legal hardwork not internet fraud
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by Ejadike(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2018
amzee:
Meanwhile...
BREAKING_NEWS
They are now in lagos
in someone's Estate this
Morning in ipaja. A lady
call
them, a shoe maker to
compound, while she
went back inside to
continue with what she
was doing.
When he was fixing her
slippers, he added
something under before
was at the
balcony watching the
ABOKI without his
knowledge. When he was
tell her
came out, he
leg to make sure it was
OK.
Her landlord shouted
from upstairs 'no oh,
slippers I'm coming. He
came downstairs; forced
the slippers, the Aboki
refused. Then he alerted
neighbours. So,they all
gathered, forced
Immediately he put his
what happened??
Hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!
not sew it well...
Guy, I swear you no well at all, walahi, LMAO
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by ItsTime4me(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2018
I like this Kenny of a comedian. His ability to blend music and comedy is mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 08, 2018
Mancity26:

Follow Funnynation talk so he go connect you. He dey Abuja
Funnynation na punter... Forget the "Funny" in his monicker.
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 4:18pm On May 08, 2018
Yahoo plus we know them
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by AJJ17(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2018
amzee:
Meanwhile...
BREAKING_NEWS
They are now in lagos
in someone's Estate this
Morning in ipaja. A lady
call
them, a shoe maker to
compound, while she
went back inside to
continue with what she
was doing.
When he was fixing her
slippers, he added
something under before
was at the
balcony watching the
ABOKI without his
knowledge. When he was
tell her
came out, he
leg to make sure it was
OK.
Her landlord shouted
from upstairs 'no oh,
slippers I'm coming. He
came downstairs; forced
the slippers, the Aboki
refused. Then he alerted
neighbours. So,they all
gathered, forced
Immediately he put his
what happened??
Hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!
not sew it well...
We are all mad in this country..lol
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by Adepet222(f): 4:26pm On May 08, 2018
lexy2014:
yes dear. How u?
Which Kenny is this
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2018
adegeye38:
which yahoo, this is honest legal hardwork not internet fraud

grin before nko? wetin e go talk?
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2018
akinboyo:
See mentality! So one cant make it without being a Yahoo? You better change this poor mentality of yours
my friend shut up what do you know?
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by funnynation(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Funnynation na punter... Forget the "Funny" in his monicker.

I punt for fun but I talk for a living. Do me a favour by coming to Facebook: search Mc Funnynation on Facebook
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 08, 2018
funnynation:

I punt for fun but I talk for a living. Do me a favour by coming to Facebook: search Mc Funnynation on Facebook
Perhaps u invite me to one of your shows to witness firsthand. grin
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by amzee(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
apart from copy and paste what else do you do for a living
Fucccking pusssy
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by Printerscanner: 7:00pm On May 08, 2018
haywire07:
With recycled jokes?

I beg, start your own recycle jokes too. How many times does Davido, Wizkid and even Michael Jackson and Bobby Brown repeat their songs at concerts? As many times as they can. Why can't jokes be repeated then?
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2018
kobosmart:

grin before nko? wetin e go talk?
do u knw hw many shows he goes for?, he has done a lot of international tours, and he is called for almost every comedy shows in Nigeria, not to talk of him selling out is own personal comedy show in eko hotel, the guy don hammar and he can affors dat apartments and many more, he used his skill and talent to make money and he is being celebrated
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by funnynation(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perhaps u invite me to one of your shows to witness firsthand. grin

Where do you stay in Abuja? I stays in Gwarinpa. I have event 25th and 27th @ Transcorp
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by stevecantrell: 10:38pm On May 08, 2018
ref

Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:56pm On May 08, 2018
Adepet222:
Which Kenny is this
d authentic kenny
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by newslifeop: 1:54am On May 09, 2018
ohhhh
Re: The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) by chukxie(m): 3:59am On May 09, 2018
Nice. Really nice and simple. There's nothing as joyful as owning a home you call yours. No yeye wicked landlord wahala. No unnecessary rent increments. No jealous neighbours wey fit poison person food inside shared kitchen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / Omotola Dancing Shoki At Ben-Bruce's Birthday Party(photos) / CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.