Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Abuja Lawmaker's Wife Beat Friend For Dating Husband Secretly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Lawmaker's Wife Beat Friend For Dating Husband Secretly (441 Views)

Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up / My Husband Secretly Checks My Phone At Night When I’m Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Lawmaker's Wife Beat Friend For Dating Husband Secretly by Gloriousgud: 1:25pm On May 08, 2018
Serious Drama in Abuja as Lawmaker’s Wife Beats up Her Friend Publicly for Secretly Dating Her Husband [Watch]
Serious Drama in Abuja as Lawmaker’s Wife Beats up Her Friend Publicly for Secretly Dating Her Husband [Watch]
A mild drama was recorded at the National Assembly quarters in the federal capital territory, Abuja, after the wife of a lawmaker beat up her friend for dating her husband.
Wife of a member of the federal House of Representatives , was on Monday evening captured on camera as she stormed Gudu, after the National Assembly quarters in Abuja to beat up her friend who is having a secret affair with her husband.
According to an exclusive report by @InstaBlog9Ja , the unidentified lawmaker’s wife got hold of picture and video proofs of the illicit affair and stormed the house her husband got for her friend.
It was gathered that the visibly enraged woman pounced on her and beat her till her sister and neighbours came to her rescue.
Watch the video clip below;
Follow instablog9ja
View More on Instagram

(1) (Reply)

Linda's Pregnancy May Influence Matured Single Ladies To Do Same / Single, Wanna Mingle, Ikorodu Connect / My Unassertiveness, My Enfeeblement: I Need To Be Helped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.