Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina (19395 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2018
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by kp3tech(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2018
Let me help you document your Business idea in a business plan and feasibility study.
Also link you to 27 sources of funding for your business (Free, Equity or Debt)

You have a great business idea, you contacted a potential investor or an Angel in trying to get a funded or receive a GRANT and they ask you for your Business plan.... Imagine having a ready business plan that is so well packaged that investors would be desperate to invest in you and your ideas.

I have help over 100 entrepreneurs, businesses, MSc students become successful.. Let me help you too.

Talk to me on
Whatsapp: +2347030584018
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 08, 2018
Yet, lazy longer throats youths and elderly people will not stop voting for unfit healthy, visionless politicians, herdsmen into power.

If Nigerians voted this man to govern them, that means there is something wrong with Nigerians mentally.

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Annie939(f): 3:22pm On May 08, 2018
hmmmmmmmm bubu we are waiting to hear from you

Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Chukazu: 3:26pm On May 08, 2018
Finally You tired of lying about so called "Ear infection?
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Guide777(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2018
Adesina knows what he is saying. Declaration of his health status is not in the interest of the Jihad.
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Guide777(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2018
Adesina knows what he is saying. Declaration of his health status is not in the interest of the J.ihad.
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by DonMoga(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2018
THANK YOU MR SEUN. NAIRALAND HAS 2M LAZY YOUTHS NOW

Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 08, 2018
I really want him to spend more than 4days in UK, because i realised that his Fulani brothers didn't kill throughout his 100days in UK hospital. So anything that will stop the killing of innocent Nigerians is a blessing.
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Assassin101: 3:34pm On May 08, 2018
pussy cat pussy cat, where have u been? he's been to London to see the queen

Doura cow Doura cow, where are u going again? he's going to London to see d doctors

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by donbachi(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2018
HIM NO FIT
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Projectors(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2018
So PMB is suffering from something, a half word is enough for the wise.

My innocent and genuine advice for sai Baba is to go and rest after 2019.
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Abfinest007(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2018
he is suffering from failure
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by kapelvej: 3:41pm On May 08, 2018
That hope they will not come to tell us to be praying for him
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by LZAA: 3:42pm On May 08, 2018
ichommy:
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina on Tuesday said it is only President Muhammadu Buhari that can reveal his ailment or details about his health.

Adesina said this during a phone-in-interview on Channels Television Breakfast Programme, Sunrise Daily while reacting to question about the President’s ailment deserving another trip to London, United Kingdom.

According to him, details about the President’s health is private and personal.

“That is something private and personal. The fact that a man is a President does not remove his right and privileges to privacy. So, unless Mr President comes out voluntarily and willingly to tell the country that ‘this is what I have suffered from, this is what I have been treated for’…even the medical doctor does not have the right to say it.

“It is in the Hippocratic oath that the medical doctors take. They cannot disclose the ailment of the patient without the permission of that patient,” he explained.

Senior Special Assistant to the President, Garba Shehu announced on Monday that President Buhari will on Tuesday embark on a four-day trip to the United Kingdom to see his doctor.

This has generated mixed reaction with many making references to President Buhari ‘technical stopover’ in London during his recent US-trip.

The recently announced UK trip is coming barely nine months after he returned from a medical vacation on August 19, 2017, spending more than 100 days.

Adesina in the interview on Tuesday, however, allayed fears, saying there is no cause for alarm.

“There is no cause for alarm because he (the President) is up and about and doing his duties. What he is going for is a review. We all need that from time to time. There is nobody that is 100% healthy. He is just going for a review. I want to believe that he will come back on Saturday as planned,” he said.

Giving itinerary of Buhari’s trip, the Presidential spokesperson said Buhari after his return from the UK will visit Jigawa State.

“The President is going to receive some letters of credence from some new ambassadors posted to the country, that will last till about early afternoon. After that, he will get set to go to London just for a medical review. He will be away for four days. He will back in the country on Saturday by the grace of God.

“On Monday and Tuesday, he will visit Jigawa state.”

When questioned of the guaranty if the President will not exceed four days in the UK, Adesina said, “When you talk of guarantee, man cannot guarantee. Nobody can guarantee anything.”

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2018/05/it-is-only-buhari-that-can-tell.html

igbobasthard and Roger3D wee agree with this news
see them here grin
cc immhotep shalomc onyeoga iceberg3 pointzerom

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Bruemath(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2018
Okay
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by LZAA: 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
So? what is wrong with what he has said? If he says Buhari has headache now, the never-do-wells controlling the media will say he said the President has Brain Tumor.

I love the way Femi Adeshina has responded to these questions

We the BMC zombiefied youths have found nothing wrong with this statement. Get us something better to masturbate over
Fixed grin grin
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Workingdays: 3:45pm On May 08, 2018
Is Buhari not a PRIVATE citizen?
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by nairavsdollars(f): 3:46pm On May 08, 2018
same old story
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by breakeven: 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
Paperwhite:
So what was the "technical stopover" in London for? Why this shameless penchant for medical tourism in UK by Buhari while NHA & State House Clinic Aso Rock are in shambles angry
Using state resources to manage himself yet this useless president refused to disclose what is ailing him or what it costs Nigeria to get him treated.May it never be well with all who have a hand in this catastrophe.
This is a zoo. The zoogerians don't have the right to know. They are helpless. Infact they dare not ask. undecided
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Macdav(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
Aiit!!

BTW!!

Why can't he resign and face his health issues squarely or is it a do or die affair

No beef intended ooh, am just curious. Aiit!!

BTW!!

Why can't he resign and face his health issues squarely or is it a do or die affair

No beef intended ooh, am just curious.
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by 2016v2017: 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
Drnice2:
Cos that's jubril. the former buhari is an international traveller but the later buhari is both an international & mostly home/domestic traveller. he needs change, yet he goes to london for a change. who's deceiving who, abeg?
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Reference(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2018
DonMoga:
WE NEED A HEALTHY PRESIDENT PLEASE

Both sets are equally as useless to a functioning country.
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Writs: 4:00pm On May 08, 2018
SoapQueen:
Is he sick again? Maybe it's just me, but I don't know how many Presidents of other African nations look. I'm sure everybody knows this Buhari, waka waka man.

He's a nomad.
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Temple1288(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2018
No Nigerian would open his mouth and tell you he's suffering from AIDS. So Buhari ll better die than disclose if he's a robot or not.
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Klington: 4:16pm On May 08, 2018
he's suffering from monumental incompetence...

Severe cluelessness...

Incureable failure..

Epic disaster....

London najuria president
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Inspire01: 4:22pm On May 08, 2018
The health of a president is always made public, even Donald Trump did medical check up and the result was made public.

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Ham5ter(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2018
Didn’t he promise to end medical tourism yet he spends tax payers money and makes it seem like it’s nobody’s business
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by megafone: 4:34pm On May 08, 2018
Baba integrity nooni

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by Psoul(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
So? what is wrong with what he has said? If he says Buhari has headache now, the never-do-wells controlling the media will say he said the President has Brain Tumor.

I love the way Femi Adeshina has responded to these questions

We the IPOB youths have found nothing wrong with this statement. Get us something better to masturbate over

You are talking about media. The same media he used in destroying Jonathan. Dey never begin to be scared of media. He taught them destructive media. He should also drink from the same cup.
Re: It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina by wakeupafricanyo: 5:38pm On May 08, 2018
In 2019 no reinforcement for this fail government

What Nigerian's need is a young tested technocrat

#visitGOMBE
#LetTheWorkSpeak
#GetyouPVC

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.