Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How Many % Would You Consider A Good ROI? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many % Would You Consider A Good ROI? (671 Views)

What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed / Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI / Do You Need A Good ROI Of 12.5M To 50million (serious Investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many % Would You Consider A Good ROI? by Olalekank(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2018
Hello,

I've been seeing quite a number of posts.
Some say,
You can't be rich if you stick to your 9-5 alone
You can't be rich if you don't find how to make money while you sleep
You can't be rich if you can't invest

I want to ask, how many % ROI would you consider a reasonable investment and how much could you be willing to invest if you see such investment?.

I would also appreciate people who have where they invest to let us know where and how they invest their money.
Re: How Many % Would You Consider A Good ROI? by blackpanthar: 3:05pm On May 08, 2018
well check my profile and you will know how FREE it is to become wealthy. no costs... totally free... and below is the screenshot I have been using for 3years.

Olalekank:
Hello,

I've been seeing quite a number of posts.
Some say,
You can't be rich if you stick to your 9-5 alone
You can't be rich if you don't find how to make money while you sleep
You can't be rich if you can't invest

I want to ask, how many % ROI would you consider a reasonable investment and how much could you be willing to invest if you see such investment?.

I would also appreciate people who have where they invest to let us know where and how they invest their money.

Re: How Many % Would You Consider A Good ROI? by Olalekank(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2018
blackpanthar:
well check my profile and you will know how FREE it is to become wealthy. no costs... totally free... and below is the screenshot I have been using for 3years.

If this was true, you'd be a billionaire lol.

I'm sorry I'm not interested in this.
Re: How Many % Would You Consider A Good ROI? by blackpanthar: 3:16pm On May 08, 2018
if i am, am i to flaunt it. am not a billionaire but i make millions and I want to give back to the society. Your opinion does not count, I only wanted to help u. bye, hopefully u know what u seek.

Olalekank:

If this was true, you'd be a billionaire lol.

I'm sorry I'm not interested in this.
Re: How Many % Would You Consider A Good ROI? by Olalekank(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2018
blackpanthar:
if i am, am i to flaunt it. am not a billionaire but i make millions and I want to give back to the society. Your opinion does not count, I only wanted to help u. bye, hopefully u know what u seek.

Thank you for your help I appreciate but I clearly remembered writing that I wasn't interested.

2 Likes

Re: How Many % Would You Consider A Good ROI? by Kazim88: 3:32pm On May 08, 2018
anything above 9% (calculated monthly and Amortized) ... is a big red flag... I.e fraud...

5-9% compounded monthly...

although you can see a high interest and high risk investment (up to 30% monthly) but 99% are either scam or prone to crash.

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Agriculture Or Business Plan? / 2 Acres Of Land Available For Lease Or Selling / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.