Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,553 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian (4903 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 08, 2018
lefulefu:
Though some catholic priests And seminarians dey nack toto codedly on the side but then this ur story sounds somehow. D seminarian don't know wat is clitoris and ur babe promised to show him wen dem go nack for hotel.......hmmm..its like u saying d seminarian is a male virgin. Anyway until i see the screenshot then i will believe ur Torycheesy.
yes the seminarian said he never bleeped before
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 08, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

Oga drop the screenshot or shut up!

Stop postin' fake stories on nairaland.

You sound like someone who's pained because a seminarian collected the girl you've been crushin' on & fantasizin' about & you want to get back at him by blackmailin' him.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by tenmariner: 4:27am On May 09, 2018
ShyCypher:

You sound like someone who's pained because a seminarian collected the girl you've been crushin' on & fantasizin' about & you want to get back at him by blackmailin' him.

Apologies pls; U blv a seminarian snatched his gf and he is now so pained but u didn't blv the chat. Will he kill himself just because he wants to show U a chat pix?
Give him time na
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by femi4: 6:15am On May 09, 2018
Screenshot 10......legbegbe
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Apina(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
Do you mean the girl you have been dating for '21years?'

Sadly, these things happen in the Catholic Church. The only thing you can do to change it is to alert the head of the Seminary School. It might ruin his career(which he deserves) but I am not sure if it is worth it.

For a glass of milk, must we kill a cow?

Alternatively, inform an elderly person to speak to the girl about the action she is about to take. It is very wrong.

Conclusively, I'd like to beseech the Papacy to look into the case of debauchery in the Catholic church. Even some of the disciples of Christ were married.
Not supporting seminarians having sex but is he married to the girl? You want him to go and snitch as if the girl was forced to do whatever she chose to do. Being in the seminary is not a certainty that the person would be a priest.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by SoapQueen(f): 7:33am On May 09, 2018
Apina:

Not supporting seminarians having sex but is he married to the girl? You want him to go and snitch as if the girl was forced to do whatever she chose to do. Being in the seminary is not a certainty that the person would be a priest.

How are you, Apina? How is Warri? Been ages.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Apina(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

How are you, Apina? How is Warri? Been ages.
I'm doing great. Did you relocate?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by SoapQueen(f): 8:06am On May 09, 2018
Apina:
I'm doing great. Did you relocate?
Yes. I did, finally.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Apina(m): 8:09am On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Yes. I did, finally.
That's nice. PM me your number, let me add you on whatsapp.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Jethrolite(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
there is this girl I'm seeing in my work place who's barely 21 years.. I went through her facebook chat and found out she's planning on having sex with a seminarian first week of June.. she has made arrangements for the seminarian to lodge in a hotel instead of the church.. the seminarian also claimed not to have had sex before and doesn't even know what clitoris is of which this girl promised to show her... now I'm still with the phone and she just sent me a whatsapp message that she now know that I love her by going through her phone without knowing what I have seen already.. do I confront her or keep calm..

advice needed
Mind your business and who told you seminarians do not have sex?

All these aproko bitch ass niggars going through a girls phone, you will see something that will kill you soon.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Nobody: 10:06am On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

he's probably lying.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 09, 2018
ShyCypher:

SFTU there.. you mustn't comment
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 09, 2018
Jethrolite:
Mind your business and who told you seminarians do not have sex?

All these aproko bitch ass niggars going through a girls phone, you will see something that will kill you soon.
after it has killed you and family.. nkita!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

SFTU there.. you mustn't comment

Stop divertin'. Where are the screenshots?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by Jethrolite(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

after it has killed you and family.. nkita!
Lol, e pain am. Under age woman wrapper tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by austyn0(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2018
Laughs
Re: My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian by ucee64(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
there is this girl I'm seeing in my work place who's barely 21 years.. I went through her facebook chat and found out she's planning on having sex with a seminarian first week of June.. she has made arrangements for the seminarian to lodge in a hotel instead of the church.. the seminarian also claimed not to have had sex before and doesn't even know what clitoris is of which this girl promised to show her... now I'm still with the phone and she just sent me a whatsapp message that she now know that I love her by going through her phone without knowing what I have seen already.. do I confront her or keep calm..

advice needed
bro her name is kosarachi onovo pls do warn her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding / My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.