Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police (27437 Views)

Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband / Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / American Wife’s Chilling Google Search Shows She Killed Her Husband — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 08, 2018
ak chics are prone to displaying crazy tendencies, marry them at your own risk, fyi their men are no better.
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Josnac(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:
h
h is for homicide
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Josnac(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:
h
h is for homicide
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Josnac(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2018
Dpharisee:
m
m is for murderer
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Charly68: 4:35pm On May 08, 2018
May God help us,the late man must have divorced his former wife now thinking he had found the love of his life not knowing that he was making the biggest mistake of his life. Men should always put their brain on motion before moving mouth to chase any woman ,beauty is within and not the face that deceives men

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by yak(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2018
this is the type of woman that is forming feminism all over
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by skales67(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2018
Please what about that Abuja based Bitch that killed her husband who has been released on bail?

I guess she is an inspiration to this murderer that you can actually kill your husband and get away with it.

I don't blame her entirely. I blame the f*cked up Nigerian Judicial System that will grant a woman who stabbed her husband bail with reasons that "she is pregnant".

Other women will take a cue from the case and stab their husbands at any slightest provocation and they will still be granted bail.

USELESS ZOO COUNTRY angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 08, 2018
lawalosky:
women eeeh... that why fathers are mostly the first to die in African family...

Lovely
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by larrrymore(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2018
Puah:
Hmm, this is totally heartbreaking... But wait.... undecided undecided undecided The Story is inconclusive... I still don't know the motive for such inhumane act...
if you know... what will happen detective

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by wink2015(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2018
What is the true worth of the property in question that caused this murder?

As lawyers they should have seek legal redress in the court of law.

Quite sad for the husband to die after being KNIFED to death with is genital mutilated.

The couples took the law to their own hand.

It is necessary aggrieved couples learn to control their anger.

ANGER if not well managed can led you to were you did not expect to be.

It is a lesson to all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by femmy2010(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2018
So sad
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Puah(f): 4:48pm On May 08, 2018
larrrymore:

if you know... what will happen detective
lol...
wetin I fit do?-Nothing ooo
just wanna know why she would such.
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by ehix89(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2018
Such a thin line between Love n' Hate. Young men stick to the woman of your youth. Sad ending to hitherto beautiful love life sad

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2018
Am speechless.please men stop acting too soft,it kills faster. Be the man you re supposed to be,love and respect her but be a man not a man sissy. Like an elderly man told me. If you want to live long,then be and act like a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Seun360(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:
buh all this igbo women sha

Udeme is not Igbo bro.
likely from Akwa ibom or Cross River.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Seun360(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2018
wink2015:
What is the true worth of the property in question that caused this murder?

As lawyers they should have seek legal redress in the court of law.

Quite sad for the husband to die after being KNIFED to death with is genital mutilated.

The couples took the law to their own hand.

It is necessary aggrieved couples learn to control their anger.

ANGER if not well managed can led you to were you did not expect to be.

It is a lesson to all of us.

Quite unfortunate, she will be full of regrets now.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by triplec93(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2018
northvietnam:
thats what happens when u r too soft on a woman....

women needs to know that if they play with u eeeeh... the aftermath will be bitter.

love a woman but also make her fear you, make her tremble when ever u r pissed...

and they just hit the man ordinary frying pan and he just fell...
Baba your ideology is absolutely wrong, you were not there, do you know the intensity of the hit, why would a woman be afraid of a person she intends killing. Bottom line, he got married to a bad wife, pray you don't, ur supposed toughness would lead you to an early death, if u do.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Seun360(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2018
Charly68:
May God help us,the late man must have divorced his former wife now thinking he had found the love of his life not knowing that he was making the biggest mistake of his life. Men should always put their brain on motion before moving mouth to chase any woman ,beauty is within and not the face that deceives men

Hmm, wise words.
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by shegzvart: 5:13pm On May 08, 2018
This is what Gender equity will cause,if those preaching equality thus not balance it well more to happen
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by gwama: 5:24pm On May 08, 2018
Married people must never forget that divorce exists, life together is not forced. cool cool
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by gwama: 5:34pm On May 08, 2018
khanwale:
AFTER GOD FEAR WOMAN....IF NA MAN NOW YOU HEAR THE STORY OF HOW ALL MEN ARE WICKED. AS FOR WOMEN, ITS LOVE CRIME.....MEN BEWARE

Oh? Last month, however, it was a man who killed his wife and daughter, a white man with his Nigerian wife who was a singer. Devil has no sex. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by ugorom: 5:34pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:
buh all this igbo women sha
Will you shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by narorose(f): 6:28pm On May 08, 2018
Wicked world!must she stab d man to death?y can't she walk out and allow d man live?I hope justice takes place?she is evil kai
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Icon79(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2018
-double entry-
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Icon79(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2018
Woe-men! Fear them!!

That's all I gotta say.

*SMDH*

O pari
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by bullabong(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2018
Puah:
Hmm,
this is totally heartbreaking...
But wait.... undecided undecided undecided
The Story is inconclusive...
I still don't know the motive for such inhumane act...
some women are just insecure and anti social. "if I can't have you no one else will mentality "My ex picked a quarrel with me whenever I say just hello to a female neighbor. Yeah I'm good looking which she couldn't handle, And she almost perfected her plan of killing me but I was saved .

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by homesteady(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
The suspect hit her husband with a fry pan, then stabbed him, cut off his balls...

So what's the use of an autopsy again?

It's a coroner's inquest. It's done for cases like homicide. Most times, it's for formality sake.
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Boss13: 8:00pm On May 08, 2018
Dpharisee:
The suspect had even bought tickets to escape to UK after the crime, but when she realised that she could be found out she tried to kill herself. She called her mother possibly because her mother supported her against her husband as some mothers do and called her inlaw possibly to tell her that I have done what I said I will which is to deal with your brother.

Recently, a friends wife who have been having marital crisis with her husband called me to tell me that I should tell my friend that she is ready to kill him if he doenst stop his suspected extra marital affair.
I didnt want stories that touch the heart, without telling my friend so as not to aggravate their crisis, I called his family to inform them about what I just heard and a family meeting was quickly arranged between their both families, what they agreed at that meeting I dont know because I was not there.
But I felt I have saved an ugly situation by that, although some may disagree with me, but I am sure that they have friends who could have seen this coming but took no drastic and are now regretting for not saving this man or doing extra efforts to stop the woman embarassed

Did you tell your friend to dissolve the marriage? I say this because a meeting is not sufficient. Have you seen murder romance or something close? It’s on Netflix. It’s about women who kill. When a woman conceives such wicked plan, it’s better to run far away from her.
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by jose45eve(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2018
guys the way wives kill their husbands thwse days is alarming and increasing, the other story of the federal government son that happened in apo is swept underground. God help us to chose wisely
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
homesteady:

It's a coroner's inquest. It's done for cases like homicide. Most times, it's for formality sake.
oh okay. Thanks for the info. Didn't know that.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Pataricatering(f): 8:29pm On May 08, 2018
northvietnam:
thats what happens when u r too soft on a woman....

women needs to know that if they play with u eeeeh... the aftermath will be bitter.

love a woman but also make her fear you, make her tremble when ever u r pissed...

and they just hit the man ordinary frying pan and he just fell...
the stupidest thing iv read in a long time ! She should fear you because you are the police ? You sound like an abuser - a violent one !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta / Danfo Driver Attacks Task Force Officer With Iron-rod (photo) / Police Uncover Ritual Shrine In Osun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.