Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police (27442 Views)

Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband / Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / American Wife’s Chilling Google Search Shows She Killed Her Husband — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Raypawer(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2018
Hmm.. Interesting Solution. Look true
lawalosky:
women eeeh... that why fathers are mostly the first to die in African family...

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by IME1: 9:05pm On May 08, 2018
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by odogift(f): 9:13pm On May 08, 2018
Why nt walk away wen d marriage becomes unpalatable than stain ur hands wit blood Heartless woman?
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Audray(f): 11:31pm On May 08, 2018
northvietnam:
thats what happens when u r too soft on a woman....

women needs to know that if they play with u eeeeh... the aftermath will be bitter.

love a woman but also make her fear you, make her tremble when ever u r pissed...

and they just hit the man ordinary frying pan and he just fell...
THIS...is why women murder their husbands. When a woman has had enough shît ...shitîer shît happens.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Nobody: 1:31am On May 09, 2018
Josnac:
Such a painful end for a man.
Seems they don't have kids, otherwise the said lady just doesn't deserve to be killed but jailed to live with the pain all her life.

if she have kids she shouldn't be jailed? undecided
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by northvietnam(m): 3:30am On May 09, 2018
Pataricatering:
She should fear you because you are the police ?

so u do fear the police
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2018
lawalosky:
women eeeh... that why fathers are mostly the first to die in African family...
lol... I love that problem solving equation on the board cheesy

Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by lawalosky(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
lol... I love that problem solving equation on the board cheesy

Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
lolz
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by obi123: 9:58am On May 09, 2018
northvietnam:
thats what happens when u r too soft on a woman....

women needs to know that if they play with u eeeeh... the aftermath will be bitter.

love a woman but also make her fear you, make her tremble when ever u r pissed...

and they just hit the man ordinary frying pan and he just fell...

baffling is the 36 likes you got
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Josnac(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

if she have kids she shouldn't be jailed? undecided

Thoughts of the children and the psychological effects that what she did could have on them is enough to dissuade her from her course of action.

Unless she's just a woman with a devilish heart.
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Rubyventures: 10:19am On May 09, 2018
IME1:
cry

He attended Emotan primary School in Benin City. May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by northvietnam(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2018
obi123:

baffling is the 36 likes you got

i have seen a boy that hurt him self while playing, he hurt him self so bad that the mom started crying that she's finished, that her husband will kill her for not watching over the boy and he got hurt so bad....

thats the kind of way men should behave.. let her know she will see hell if she misbehaves but same time, love, Adore and shower her with care ...
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Ojiofor: 12:41pm On May 09, 2018
troublemakea:
buh all this igbo women sha

Ignorant mumu,she don become Igbowoman because she committed murder.
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Rubyventures: 12:45pm On May 09, 2018
I don't know why tribe has to come into this. She is actually from Akwa Ibom not Ibo
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by IME1: 10:46pm On May 10, 2018
Rubyventures:

He attended Emotan primary School in Benin City. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

Also ICC
Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by Puah(f): 9:23am On May 15, 2018
bullabong:
some women are just insecure and anti social. "if I can't have you no one else will mentality "My ex picked a quarrel with me whenever I say just hello to a female neighbor. Yeah I'm good looking which she couldn't handle, And she almost perfected her plan of killing me but I was saved .

Thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police by cherishsweet(f): 1:40pm On May 20, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
The suspect hit her husband with a fry pan, then stabbed him, cut off his balls...

So what's the use of an autopsy again?

They are trying to see if the frying pan used, was struck horizontally and if d balls are firm... Ndi ara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) / How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today / EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.