Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail (38585 Views)

CCECC Celebrates Completion Of Track Laying On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line / $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi / Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by bigpicture001: 9:34pm On May 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

It is good news.

If you don't like good news the lagoon is ever willing.
..a father with 3 children that chooses to always favour a particular child nd neglecting the others is actually doing good in the fact that he is investing in his child nd nit drinking away all his money instead of training the child...but then the father is a fool cuz he might end up not having a child at all..cuz one sidedness and favouritm.will eventually lead those children to war with them.self.nd mayb his favourite child be killed and all his investment wasted..fashola is likened to that foolish father of three...u call his strides good cuz it favours ur zone,hence the same reason..the igbos fought a war with nigeria and still wants out....tribalistic minister is who he is and MINISTER OF LAGOS!!!!!
Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by deji17: 9:36pm On May 08, 2018
piagetskinner:

unfortunately for you, your days of asslicking is severely numbered

I am getting the project with associated employment, while you are getting the sadness..
Poor you.

Employment for my people..

Rail for Development...

2 Likes

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by GavelSlam: 9:37pm On May 08, 2018
bigpicture001:
..a father with 3 children that chooses to always favour a particular child nd neglecting the others is actually doing good in the fact that he is investing in his child nd nit drinking away all his money instead of training the child...but then the father is a fool cuz he might end up not having a child at all..cuz one sidedness and favouritm.will eventually lead those children to war with them.self.nd mayb his favourite child be killed and all his investment wasted..fashola is likened to that foolish father of three...u call his strides good cuz it favours ur zone,hence the same reason..the igbos fought a war with nigeria and still wants out....tribalistic minister is who he is and MINISTER OF LAGOS!!!!!

Remind me if I'm wrong but didn't you kick against the government getting loans for railway projects?

Did you not applaud Fayose and his antics?

Now you want rail projects?

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Offpoint: 9:40pm On May 08, 2018
5thElement:

Are you sure Nigeria produces engineers or university graduates who have been trained to cram and pour.
it's a pity.... I don't know how long this will continue

1 Like

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by deji17: 9:42pm On May 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Remind me if I'm wrong but didn't you kick against the government getting loans for railway projects?

grin

Na madness dey worry dem..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 08, 2018
Offpoint:

it's a pity.... I don't know how long this will continue

Unfortunately I don't see any end in sight.

1 Like

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by kolaaderin: 9:56pm On May 08, 2018
34webers:

So what did that fool from otueke do when election was around the corner?

He was busy sharing our money in billions of dollars an pounds sterling which eventually drove the nation into serious economic crisis which those 4king wailer are blaming Buhari for.
As it is today Buhari still got 100 percent of my vote and support in 2019.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Sirjamo: 10:02pm On May 08, 2018
MrBONE2:

They are hiding under beds in their Bedrooms grin
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by alfredfrddy(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2018
yemmight:
This one is good news to those of us who believe in development.

It's all for re-election agenda but I pray they'll finish it before election. if not, whether they win or not, trust me, this is another abandoned project in the pipeline
Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by alfredfrddy(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2018
yemmight:

It's all for re-election agenda in 2019 but I pray they'll finish it before election. if not, whether they win or not, trust me, this is another abandoned project in the pipeline
Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 08, 2018
justtoodark:

and na the same people will use it most.....we know igbos like to move around like something dey pursue them....

they are like fulani herdsmen just that their mouths is the ak47s.....

We more of such in no man's land grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shalomc Buhariguy shalomc igbobasthard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 08, 2018
LZAA:

both of u wee not go and join the ilorin jihad naw grin
First season need to finalize Ibadan emirate LoL

Cc lzaa onyeoga Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski shalomc Madridguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by alfredfrddy(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2018
yemmight:

It's all for re-election agenda in 2019 but I pray they'll finish it before election. if not, whether they win or not, trust me, this is another abandoned project in the pipeline.
Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Shaev7(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2018
tribalmall:
And some fools will be expecting we vote back PDP that left the few rail line we had in the country to roit. At times i wonder if the brain of this igbo people is functional.
Your nickname depicts what you are. At this period , if you are still partisan like PDP or APC, I pity you. Who is meant to construct the rail if govt don't do it? You spoke like one of them and probably brain damage or not enlightened
Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Okoroawusa: 10:16pm On May 08, 2018
proff010:
No vex abeg, we dey together no shaking.
no wahala

Buhari has Igbo supporters
Just so you know

3 Likes

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Kennydoc(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2018
laurel03:
ds one na new project abeg... nothing concern Jonathan with ds one... and moreover d standard guage rail line not started by gej.. but either pdp or apc building basic amenities is function of government and none of them use their money to execute projects.

I know. Jonathan repaired the narrow gauge from Lagos to Kano and PH to Maiduguri. He then built Abuja to Kaduna standard gauge, even though OBJ conceived the project.
The point is that we shouldn't make it seem like Buhari is doing anything extraordinary.
Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by 9jaArea: 10:34pm On May 08, 2018
Offpoint:

we are doom as a nation.. our 1960 independent was a bullshi.t cuz it's not showing in anyway sector. our educational system is crap...
The Brits only taught us to speak English and we are still satisfied with that, reason why we have lots of teachers without classroom on NL.

1 Like

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 08, 2018
tribalmall:
And some fools will be expecting we vote back PDP that left the few rail line we had in the country to roit. At times i wonder if the brain of this igbo people is functional.
Some of you forget too soon that it was Jonathan's govt that revived rail system in Nigeria, after many years of total neglect. Then, d opposition, your 'role models' now ruling d country, were busy mocking his efforts, condemning him for not going for d modern light rail projects. D same 'rubbish' in their sight has now constituted their major focus, in infrastructural delivery. Hypocrisy at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by LZAA: 10:51pm On May 08, 2018
immhotep:
First season need to finalize Ibadan emirate LoL
Cc lzaa onyeoga Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski shalomc Madridguy

1 Like

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Wizaugpet(m): 10:58pm On May 08, 2018
Fine Rail smiley But, I don't want to see those Trains have been seeing in Port harcourt... Atleast, let them look like beautiful snakes... cheesy
Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 08, 2018
tribalmall:

Stop posting nonsense, rehabilitation of the rail system started with the former government, so what are you saying?

Is it now a crime for the present administration to continue from where they stop?

1 Like

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by bigpicture001: 12:04am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin
...u typ with an intuition I am.PDP..must every thing b about party..? if that's how u are wired that's not same for me..for.me, I tink buhari's biggest mistake on economy was to reject international loan for infrastructure development in d face of recession. also the ppl against his loans are not also wrong cuz he showed very high tendencies towards ethnicity,nepotism,favouratism..infact..buhari still lives in the nigeria of old divided by ethnicity..he is not fit for president!
Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by GavelSlam: 12:10am On May 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
...u typ with an intuition I am.PDP..must every thing b about party..? if that's how u are wired that's not same for me..for.me, I tink buhari's biggest mistake on economy was to reject international loan for infrastructure development in d face of recession. also the ppl against his loans are not also wrong cuz he showed very high tendencies towards ethnicity,nepotism,favouratism..infact..buhari still lives in the nigeria of old divided by ethnicity..he is not fit for president!

He never rejected any loan.

Matter of fact, he wrote to the NASS suggesting the need for loans for the said infrastructural development.
Many here on Nairaland derided him and his proposal taking their cue from Fayose.

Those that are bitter today should reflect back to 2016 when they kicked against it.

He is not nepotic and his appointments cut across all tribes, equitably distributed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by greatman247(m): 12:49am On May 09, 2018
seunmsg:
Some people will still come and call it Jonathan initiated project.

No mind those fools. That one wey dey initiate project e no dey ever complete am. he spent 6 years and still a lot of incomplete projects. And now Buhari just 3 years... shame on PDP.... Buhari is not perfect though, have shortcomings too we know, but PDP deserves to be stoned.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by greatman247(m): 12:51am On May 09, 2018
Chinapepe:

Some of you forget too soon that it was Jonathan's govt that revived rail system in Nigeria, after many years of total neglect. Then, d opposition, your 'role models' now ruling d country, were busy mocking his efforts, condemning him for not going for d modern light rail projects. D same 'rubbish' in their sight has now constituted their major focus, in infrastructural delivery. Hypocrisy at its peak.

Revive my foot. na who complete project do the real work no be who initiated it and moreso him no complete am during his era. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by greatman247(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2018
alfredfrddy:

It's all for re-election agenda in 2019 but I pray they'll finish it before election. if not, whether they win or not, trust me, this is another abandoned project in the pipeline.

na lie jor. They've been at most rail project before now. They even completed the one in Abuja since, not now... it was initiated by GEJ and yet they put party sentiments aside and proceeded to complete it. And its been functional ever since for commercial purpose. Go do your research to know when it was actually completed before you say its cos of election, its been completed since...we should not be politicizing everything. even if they do it for election is their loss and we the citizens gain.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Nobody: 12:57am On May 09, 2018
Euouae:
Fashola on track

Leading the West ahead.....

This time around is Ameachi and not fashola

1 Like

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by greatman247(m): 1:00am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

He never rejected any loan.

Matter of fact, he wrote to the NASS suggesting the need for loans for the said infrastructural development.
Many here on Nairaland derided him and his proposal taking their cue from Fayose.

Those that are bitter today should reflect back to 2016 when they kicked against it.

He is not nepotic and his appointments cut across all tribes, equitably distributed.

leave that dude, its obvious he does not know what he is talking about. He seems he is not aware of what has been going on in Nigeria of late. When does Buhari rejects loan, if you hate someone don't mean you will lie against his person. Senate rejected that loan, and Buhari wrote National Assembly regarding that loan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Nobody: 1:05am On May 09, 2018
udemzy101:

Stop posting nonsense, rehabilitation of the rail system started with the former government, so what are you saying?

Is it now a crime for the present administration to continue from where they stop?

This is a new project started from scratch, Even a pinch of sand was not laid by previous administration. And if you mean blueprint road map of the railway, still it doesnt start with Jonathan/sambo administration. Unlike the kaduna abuja that was started by Gej and completed by Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by Nobody: 1:08am On May 09, 2018
greatman247:

Revive my foot. na who complete project do the real work no be who initiate am and moreso not complete am. grin grin

What is the meaning of initiation? Initiation on paper or initiation on structure and left without finishing it?

On this said railway Gej/sambo administration did neither of the 2. Paper initiation was done before them, structural initiation was done by Prof Yemi osinbanjo last year as acting president. You can search google.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by greatman247(m): 1:11am On May 09, 2018
kolaaderin:

He was busy sharing our money in billions of dollars an pounds sterling which eventually drove the nation into serious economic crisis which those 4king wailer are blaming Buhari for.
As it is today Buhari still got 100 percent of my vote and support in 2019.

Buhari got my vote and support too comes 2019. Those that says they did this due to elections, even if so, we the citizen has nothing to loose, its still our gain. All govt owe it citizens basic infrastructures and none of them is using their personal money to build, whether APC or PDP. But how many projects does GEJ initiated and completed when election was approaching?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail by greatman247(m): 1:20am On May 09, 2018
alfredfrddy:

It's all for re-election agenda in 2019 but I pray they'll finish it before election. if not, whether they win or not, trust me, this is another abandoned project in the pipeline

Leave it let it be for re-election. it still a win win situation for the country. We the citizen have nothing to loose but plenty to gain. Cos when they leave office the project will be utilize by us, if those that stole our money develop too e for make brain at least.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.