Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (47177 Views)

Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor / Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by victorian(f): 5:41pm On May 09, 2018
Pusyiter:
Thanks dear, your specie is rare.
Will holler you when I enter yonder cool

Thanks dear smiley

No probs. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by victorian(f): 5:43pm On May 09, 2018
Jman06:
The problem here is that you seem not to know that there's a difference between being strong and being arrogant.
If you say ifunada is arrogant, does not know when to stand her ground, is meddlesome, is hostile, that means she has a very big attitudinal problem. But, you tried to associate her with a strong woman due to her attitudinal problem. You now went on to start typing that she should learn to be weak, to act delusional even on things she has knowledge of e.t.c, that that is how Nigerian guys want their women to act and all that, I now replied by typing that all Nigerian guys really don't want dummies as wive, that some of us actually want our women to be strong and able to stamp their feet on what is right.
Let's stop going back and forth on this argument. Just know that there's a big difference between being strong, stamping your feet on what is right, not allowing people to use you as doormat and having bad attitudes.

I don't think you've read and understood all have been saying so far.

You are just arguing blindly.

Anyways that's your problem. I don't have time arguing on this topic. No use.
Bye.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Jman06(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2018
victorian:

I don't think you've read and understood all have been saying so far.

You are just arguing blindly.

Anyways that's your problem. I don't have time arguing on this topic. No use.
You are the one who is either arguing blindly or doesn't know how to clearly put your thoughts into writing.

You should have simply typed that Ifunada has bad attitudes and for that reason she's finding it difficult to get a mate.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by victorian(f): 6:06pm On May 09, 2018
Jman06:
You are the one who is either arguing blindly or doesn't know how to clearly put your thoughts into writing.

You should have simply typed that Ifunada has bad attitudes and for that reason she's finding it difficult to get a mate.

Na you sabi

Keep wailing.

Am done with your dumvb arguments.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Jman06(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2018
victorian:

Na you sabi
Keep wailing.
Am done with your dumvb arguments.
As usual!!!
When they make a blunder they resort to insults instead of taking corrections.

Bye bye to you.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by victorian(f): 6:13pm On May 09, 2018
Jman06:
As usual!!!

When they make a blunder they resort to insults instead of taking corrections.

Bye bye to you.

Charcoal calling pot black.

You started the insults first.. So it's now paining you. Lol

See your life? Confusionist.

Don't bye bye, keep ranting there.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Jman06(m): 6:29pm On May 09, 2018
victorian:

Charcoal calling pot black.

You started the insults first.. So it's now paining you. Lol

See your life? Confusionist.

Don't bye bye, keep ranting there.
Hehehehe...sorry if you felt insulted by any of my posts.
Have a good evening my good friend, Victorian.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by holyfather(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
EXLOVER:
look at you...smh
grin tongue
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Johnn44: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight / D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos) / Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.