Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. (67057 Views)

Senator Ignatius Longjan Dies In Abuja Hospital / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by dainformant(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2018
Speaker of the House of Representatives Hon. Yakubu Dogara Tuesday led other leaders and members of the House to visit Senator Dino Melaye at the National Hospital Abuja.

Hon. Dogara accompanied by his deputy Yusuff Lasun, Deputy Minority Leader Binta Bello and other members were received by former Speaker of the House Patricia Etteh, and the Chief Medical Director of the hospital Dr Jaf Momoh.

Senator Melaye who is asthmatic is receiving treatment at the Intensive Care Unit, trauma centre of the National hospital.

The lawmaker developed complications after he was teargassed by police officers conveying him to Lokoja Kogi state last week.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/dogara-house-leaders-visit-senator-dino-melaye-at-abuja-hospital-photo.html

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Jirate(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2018
When Will Buhari and Tinubu Visit, or Is Dino no longer an APC Member ?

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Evablizin(f): 7:06pm On May 08, 2018
Dino is using these people's brain to smoke garri.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Olibboy: 7:22pm On May 08, 2018
naked fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by diebuhari1: 7:25pm On May 08, 2018
Yoruba Muslims are supporting this evil government against Dino, simply because he is a Yoruba Christian

131 Likes 17 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by veekid(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2018
Sorry; how old are you?
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims are supporting this evil government against Dino, simply because he is a Yoruba Christian

175 Likes 17 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 08, 2018
shameless man, britain shud come recolonise us

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by soberdrunk(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2018
Coward!!! angry

8 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by naijapage(f): 7:30pm On May 08, 2018
cool

HMM PEOPPLE SHAA ...

THE SAME DOGARA THAT SAID THIS ...
"Dino Melaye cannot pretend forever – Dogara"

READ HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/5247/dino-melaye-cannot-pretend-forever-dogara-read-more/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by bigfat03(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2018
haha
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by anibirelawal(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2018
Dino quick recovery abeg!

5 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by GURUGRAPHICS(f): 7:30pm On May 08, 2018
whats all the craze with this man sef undecided

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by firstolalekan(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2018
Senile bastard.

Rogue.

By the time a real sickness befall you, you'll stop making mockery of yourself.

Old fool.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
shameless man, britain shud come recolonise us
Who exactly is "us"? angry

7 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by profmsboi(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2018
Get well soon Dino

And to the mod that ban me because a girl insulted me first, and I insulted her back... Hope you're happy?... A**hole

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by adioolayi(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2018
So, I took weed for the first time this morning and nothing happened to me.
So, I just want to wish all of you Merry Christmas, as we are leaving 2019 to 2014, We shall all see again in 2008 ..Amen

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Mophasa(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2018
Get well soon my favorite Nigerian artist...

Its unfortunate your ailment couldn't let u attend the last Headies awards where u were supposed to get a special recognition award for your debut efforts.

May your enemies not live to see u clinch an award at next years edition sad

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by joeace2020(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by adamooye: 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
I have zero sympathy for Senator Dino Melaye, he’s built a political profile hard to promote as model or trust. For a politician of his clout, one with a powerful network to protect him from extra-judicial attacks, there’s no explanation for his refusal to cooperate with the Police on a grave crime.

Senator Melaye is not a victim, he’s a drama queen out to stage a show and distract us from a crime - ranging from accusation of illegal gun possession to staging his assassination attempt - he could’ve quietly walked into the courtroom and defend, if he weren’t complicit as accused.

His humiliating attempts to resist arrest, desecrating the high office he occupies, only legitimized what he’s seeking to present as “witch-hunt.” He’s not above the law, that’s what he should be taught as he calms his nerves in till trial day.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
Dino : Dogara pls don't go these police people wan finish me cry

Dogara : kai aboki na u bring am for trouble for urself fa

Yusuf Lasun : o boy see as the guy don run reduce weight sharp sharp shey I no go join this pro Bruhari gang like this embarassed

Binta Bello : abeg make una do fast I wan go visit my optician undecided

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by shammahyaro(f): 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
quick recovery dino
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by allanphash7(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
I need to find time to visit Dino as well

Who am i sef
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Who exactly is "us"? angry
madam na u be this grin. adanma. i don change moniker too. u no fit sabi me lol
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2018
Evablizin:
Dino is using these people's brain to smoke garri.

How did u know?

Abi u sabi Dino personally?

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Toide: 7:33pm On May 08, 2018
dino get well soon, cos there is no other dino!

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by blowjohn(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2018
dainformant:
Speaker of the House of Representatives Hon. Yakubu Dogara Tuesday led other leaders and members of the House to visit Senator Dino Melaye at the National Hospital Abuja.

Hon. Dogara accompanied by his deputy Yusuff Lasun, Deputy Minority Leader Binta Bello and other members were received by former Speaker of the House Patricia Etteh, and the Chief Medical Director of the hospital Dr Jaf Momoh.

Senator Melaye who is asthmatic is receiving treatment at the Intensive Care Unit, trauma centre of the National hospital.

The lawmaker developed complications after he was teargassed by police officers conveying him to Lokoja Kogi state last week.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/dogara-house-leaders-visit-senator-dino-melaye-at-abuja-hospital-photo.html

Breaking news!!!
Trump has pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal!
Nairaland pls update abeg!!!
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by GavelSlam: 7:33pm On May 08, 2018
He looks fit enough for trial now.

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:
Senile bastard.

Rogue.

By the time a real sickness befall you, you'll stop making mockery of yourself.

Old fool.
By the time a real sickness befalls...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations / Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. / AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.