Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. (67070 Views)

Senator Ignatius Longjan Dies In Abuja Hospital / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by authority2006(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims are supporting this evil government against Dino, simply because he is a Yoruba Christian

And ibo jews became advocates, rented criers for Dino overnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by kmaster007: 8:28pm On May 08, 2018
thank God he as wake up from slip and also change clothes
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by kaen1317: 8:38pm On May 08, 2018
profmsboi:
Get well soon Dino

And to the mod that ban me because a girl insulted me first, and I insulted her back... Hope you're happy?... A**hole
also got banned by a mod too because I gave it back real hot to someone that insulted me. I couldn't "comment" or even "like" mehn, does mods got no chill

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by iluvpomo(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2018
circus
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by firstolalekan(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2018
bankylan:

Sounding so pained....growing up must have been very challenging. Is he not better than the cow in Aso Rock who has abandoned all Nigerians to go for a 1st class medical check up again in London.....that's the main rogue....Dino is a lesser rogue
You sound so frustrated
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by iluvpomo(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2018
profmsboi:
Get well soon Dino

And to the mod that ban me because a girl insulted me first, and I insulted her back... Hope you're happy?... A**hole
kaen1317:
also got banned by a mod too because I gave it back real hot to someone that insulted me. I couldn't "comment" or even "like" mehn, does mods got no chill
Ah ah, take it easy with our overzealous mods .. getting banned has some advantages - you get to do other things apart from NL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:55pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:
Senile bastard.

Rogue.

By the time a real sickness befall you, you'll stop making mockery of yourself.

Old fool.
But why is the thing paining you like this?
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by colestephan86: 8:56pm On May 08, 2018
dainformant:
Speaker of the House of Representatives Hon. Yakubu Dogara Tuesday led other leaders and members of the House to visit Senator Dino Melaye at the National Hospital Abuja.

Hon. Dogara accompanied by his deputy Yusuff Lasun, Deputy Minority Leader Binta Bello and other members were received by former Speaker of the House Patricia Etteh, and the Chief Medical Director of the hospital Dr Jaf Momoh.

Senator Melaye who is asthmatic is receiving treatment at the Intensive Care Unit, trauma centre of the National hospital.

The lawmaker developed complications after he was teargassed by police officers conveying him to Lokoja Kogi state last week.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/dogara-house-leaders-visit-senator-dino-melaye-at-abuja-hospital-photo.html

na wa o, tot this man is some jamis vond, with all the videos he made.
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by hybee53(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2018
Dino my man, for your mind nw u no well, so u fit gentle like this.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by profmsboi(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2018
iluvpomo:

Ah ah, take it easy with our overzealous mods .. getting banned has some advantages - you get to do other things apart from NL cheesy

SMH for all of them

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by saltoasis: 9:15pm On May 08, 2018
Lol!!

I still don't understand the nature of Dino's illness.

How come someone that was threatning to kill himself and put the police in problem is suddenly on sick bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by ridbell01(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims are supporting this evil government against Dino, simply because he is a Yoruba Christian
you need brain unlock
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Antichristus: 9:17pm On May 08, 2018
IPADE AWON OLE, OLOSA.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Evangdanyno2017(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2018
Dino is a great leader.
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by SirBunky85(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2018
Jirate:
When Will Buhari and Tinubu Visit, or Is Dino no longer an APC Member ?
must tinubu be friends with every apc member?pls tinubu has more pressing issues to attend to.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by stevio(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2018
My brother,you need a psychiatrist asap,your brain is going to knock puaaaah shortly grin
adioolayi:
So, I took weed for the first time this morning and nothing happened to me.
So, I just want to wish all of you Merry Christmas, as we are leaving 2019 to 2014, We shall all see again in 2008 ..Amen

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by SirBunky85(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2018
profmsboi:
Get well soon Dino

lol.d thing pain u wella
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by bigdot1759(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2018
diebuhari1:
Oloriburuku Eranko na Yoruba Muslims dey � fire him afonu
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by jrusky(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2018
adioolayi:
So, I took weed for the first time this morning and nothing happened to me.
So, I just want to wish all of you Merry Christmas, as we are leaving 2019 to 2014, We shall all see again in 2008 ..Amen

Really the weed did nothing to you from what you posted above. Keep it up boy.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by adekunle6224(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2018
dainformant:
Speaker of the House of Representatives Hon. Yakubu Dogara Tuesday led other leaders and members of the House to visit Senator Dino Melaye at the National Hospital Abuja.

Hon. Dogara accompanied by his deputy Yusuff Lasun, Deputy Minority Leader Binta Bello and other members were received by former Speaker of the House Patricia Etteh, and the Chief Medical Director of the hospital Dr Jaf Momoh.

Senator Melaye who is asthmatic is receiving treatment at the Intensive Care Unit, trauma centre of the National hospital.

The lawmaker developed complications after he was teargassed by police officers conveying him to Lokoja Kogi state last week.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/dogara-house-leaders-visit-senator-dino-melaye-at-abuja-hospital-photo.html
he his only pretending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by jamiusegun(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2018
Deno Melaye your pretended is a enough if you still continue it will com to riality and you will never see the remedy.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by adioolayi(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2018
stevio:
My brother,you need a psychiatrist asap,your brain is going to knock puaaaah shortly grin

grin grin grin

Hope you had a good laff....this your comment really crack me up too...thanks

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by akigbemaru: 12:20am On May 09, 2018
Jirate:
When Will Buhari and Tinubu Visit, or Is Dino no longer an APC Member ?
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by donqx: 2:08am On May 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by ifymadu: 5:23am On May 09, 2018
Is it not time yet for him to man up and carry his cross? Even a lady that gives birth to triplets through CS would have been discharged long ago. This pranks won’t save him, hope he knows?

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Mpamaegbu: 5:23am On May 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Dino : Dogara pls don't go these police people wan finish me cry

Dogara : kai aboki na u bring am for trouble for urself fa

Yusuf Lasun : o boy see as the guy don run reduce weight sharp sharp shey I no go join this pro Bruhari gang like this embarassed

Binta Bello : abeg make una do fast I wan go visit my optician undecided

That Lasun guy is too local with his dress sense true.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Trumps: 6:14am On May 09, 2018
dainformant:

See this criminal saraki's thug that wants to kill himself, I advise his hands and legs be handcuffed & chained.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by miraclea: 6:48am On May 09, 2018
I thought this government said all okun people have signed Dino recall from the Senate invariably in police custody they totalled less than 6% anything built on lies will not last
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Musta1968(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2018
This Pig must be a Senator in the Pig Kingdom

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Dredgemaster(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2018
[quote author=adioolayi post=67392507]So, I took weed for the first time this morning and nothing happened to me.
So, I just want to wish all of you Merry Christmas, as we are leaving 2019 to 2014, We shall all see again in 2008 ..Amen[/quote and nothing happened to him
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
whats all the craze with this man sef undecided

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!

What service do you offer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.