Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. (67067 Views)

Senator Ignatius Longjan Dies In Abuja Hospital / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Austema(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2018
The lion of kogi, the lion of Nigeria
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by enemyofprogress: 7:36pm On May 08, 2018
He have gentle

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by KENTHAZ(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2018
Dey av shown baba what he need. Hmm mm mm Naija jagaban. Mo gbedi

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2018
We need this kind of guy to make our politics more exciting......

Wish him quick recovery to continue to entertain us....
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Seun360(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2018
Dino must face justice.

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by neonly: 7:38pm On May 08, 2018
profmsboi:
Get well soon Dino

And to the mod that ban me because a girl insulted me first, and I insulted her back... Hope you're happy?... A**hole

Are u serious

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
madam na u be this grin. adanma. i don change moniker too. u no fit sabi me lol
Change dey constant. I no fit o...
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Rastamann: 7:38pm On May 08, 2018
Notin do this man. He is just looking for sympathy and I pray that wetin he dey wish for himself no do am o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Owokanpa(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2018
Dino, Nothing Do You Jare

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by redheart(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2018
pls what are they treating Dino for? is it d asthma, did he suffer a fracture or is it for wounds? pls someone shld help with an answer

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Emvico34: 7:42pm On May 08, 2018
adioolayi:
So, I took weed for the first time this morning and nothing happened to me.
So, I just want to wish all of you Merry Christmas, as we are leaving 2019 to 2014, We shall all see again in 2008 ..Amen
the weed strong die

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by profmsboi(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2018
neonly:

Are u serious
Yeah
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by profmsboi(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2018
neonly:

Are u serious
Yeah
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Monzuur(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Who exactly is "us"? angry
Uche Secondus

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by babzo(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2018
naijapage:
cool

HMM PEOPPLE SHAA ...

THE SAME DOGARA THAT SAID THIS ...
"Dino Melaye cannot pretend forever – Dogara"

READ HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/5247/dino-melaye-cannot-pretend-forever-dogara-read-more/

Are you sure you read that article well? Are you ok?
Go back and read it well, the Speaker was supporting Dino.
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by firstolalekan(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

By the time a real sickness befalls...
Itk
I know
But I'm not modifying tongue

4 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Annie939(f): 7:44pm On May 08, 2018
hmmmmmmmm is this Dino still alive like this? God help this man
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Sijo01(f): 7:44pm On May 08, 2018
Iyam not understanding. Is he been treated for an undisclosed illness or is this still about the allege jump he jumped out from the police vehicle

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Thermodynamics(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims are supporting this evil government against Dino, simply because he is a Yoruba Christian

Who is a Christian?
Oga Dino?
do you even know what being a Christian means?

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by duduade: 7:49pm On May 08, 2018
Evablizin:
Dino is using these people's brain to smoke garri.

Of course na.. Lol.

We Nigerians are watching

Let's watch out for the next Nollywood film titled

Senator on the jump

It is what it is

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by 34webers(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2018
adioolayi:
So, I took weed for the first time this morning and nothing happened to me.
So, I just want to wish all of you Merry Christmas, as we are leaving 2019 to 2014, We shall all see again in 2008 ..Amen
And you said nothing happened to you undecided
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=diebuhari1 post=67392388]Yoruba Muslims are supporting this evil government against Dino, simply because he is a Yoruba Christian[/quote
Religion chauvinists, tinubu a Muslim wife christian, fashola Muslim wife christian, ajimobi Muslim wife christian, isiaka adeleke Muslim demola adeleke christian davidos father christian his aunt Muslim, idiotic ipob of red mud of erosional republic can't succeed in dividing along religious line.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by adaoshi(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2018
Ordinary teargas as alleged. He is still in ICU.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 08, 2018
Monzuur:

Uche Secondus
Off topic
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by bankylan: 8:09pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:
Senile bastard.

Rogue.

By the time a real sickness befall you, you'll stop making mockery of yourself.

Old fool.

Sounding so pained....growing up must have been very challenging. Is he not better than the cow in Aso Rock who has abandoned all Nigerians to go for a 1st class medical check up again in London.....that's the main rogue....Dino is a lesser rogue
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by qleap2all(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2018
dainformant:
Speaker of the House of Representatives Hon. Yakubu Dogara Tuesday led other leaders and members of the House to visit Senator Dino Melaye at the National Hospital Abuja.

Hon. Dogara accompanied by his deputy Yusuff Lasun, Deputy Minority Leader Binta Bello and other members were received by former Speaker of the House Patricia Etteh, and the Chief Medical Director of the hospital Dr Jaf Momoh.

Senator Melaye who is asthmatic is receiving treatment at the Intensive Care Unit, trauma centre of the National hospital.

The lawmaker developed complications after he was teargassed by police officers conveying him to Lokoja Kogi state last week.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/dogara-house-leaders-visit-senator-dino-melaye-at-abuja-hospital-photo.html

Reading about tear gas now, no mention was made of it as at last week

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by victorazyvictor(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
Buhari is a shameless man, britain shud come recolonise us

I tell u.
Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by Pataricatering(f): 8:19pm On May 08, 2018
veekid:
Sorry; how old are you?
its all this small small children that regurgitate nonsense all over social media !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. by victorazyvictor(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2018
Rastamann:
Notin do this man. He is just looking for sympathy and I pray that wetin he dey wish for himself no do am o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.