Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (46013 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 09, 2018
AZeD1:

Did the virus stop Iran? No.

D virus was to slow Iran and also to create a back door on their nuclear specifications.
Now that's wisdom.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ocelot2006(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
go watch press tv

Proof please. Last I checked Rouhani insulted, not threatened, Trump. Keep in mind that Rouhani is a moderate seeking better ties with the western world and even accepted limitations to his country's nuclear program. One cant really blame him for tongue lashing Trump who threatened to pull out of the nuclear agreement, one that took so long to create and was bound to usher a new era of peace and cooperation between Iran and the west.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ocelot2006(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

is this sarcasm or what?

All Arab countries combined can't stand Israel in a war not to talk of small Hezbollah.

Then I suggest you read about the 2006 Lebanon war. Hezbollah pretty much won it.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ocelot2006(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Only those who like to may themselves needlessly happy will believe in the so-called demystification of Israel in that war.
Hezbollah, who was at the receiving end knew what hit them.

Sure, Hezbollah was at the receiving end. But I suggest you read up on the 2006 Lebanon War. Maybe then you wont be quick to underestimate Hezbollah like the Isrealis who found out the nasty way TWICE in Lebanon in the 80s and 2006.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ocelot2006(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

D virus was to slow Iran and also to create a back door on their nuclear specifications.
Now that's wisdom.

I assume you're referring to STUXNET virus. I'm not sure what backdoor you are referring to because the Iranians created a stand-alone computer network. Last i checked, and correct me if im wrong, but the stuxnet virus had to be delivered in person via USB. It ended on only damaging a few centrifuges. Overall, it only slowed down the program before it was contained by the Iranians.

http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 12:58pm On May 09, 2018
ocelot2006:

I'm being a realist here. Iran may not be as clean as we want, but neither is the United States. Both equally have their own fair share of rotten baggage, it just that I'm not swayed by the narratives that folks like you get from movies, video games, and FOX news

The logic here is you are a Muslim extremist if you don't agree with them.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by AZeD1(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

Iran was secretly building their nukes.
Even one of u confirmed it last night that Iran has an underground nuclear warhead.
What proof does one need again to justify Mr Trump after such claim by u Iran supporters?
Iran wasn't secretly building nukes. After the first attack, Iran moved their armory underground.

Russia says Iran is holding its end of the deal,
China says Iran is holding its end of the deal
The EU says Iran is holding its end of the deal.

This is not about Iranian supporters, it's about honorable people who expect deals to be followed.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by JUHABACH: 1:11pm On May 09, 2018
escodotman:
I was following your narratives keenly until you used the word ''idiot''. Only fools and animals resort to insults to press their argument and try to impose their opinions on another people and it is the hallmark of a particular religion!

You should know that U.S. and many Western countries including Germany, U.K. and France, all belong to NATO, they all have a pact or some kind of agreement to always fight a articular course together if it comes to war. That is why U.S, France and Germany joined the U.K to sanction Russia in the Skripal's poisoning case despite not finding a hard and indisputable evidence that Russia was behind it. These NATO also ganged up and coluded to send missiles to bomb Syria which is an ally of Russia and nothing happened.

first off thank you for keenly reading my posts.
secondly, forgive me if I sound rude but I am not sorry for using the word "idiot", especially in that context. I don't mince my words. I call things as I see them. if you are in anyway offended, I honestly don't know what else to tell you.

thirdly, I know what NATO is. but I also know what "diplomatic capital" is. diplomatic capital isn't some binding agreement but it is arguably even more important than any covenant.
trump by his actions, invoked the ire of His NATO allies. obviously they aren't going to leave NATO over it but they are starting to reevaluate their relationship with the u.s. which alone is a cause for concern. you can disagree with allies but you don't take them for granted and you definitely don't outright defy and embarrass them in the manner than trump has done.
like I said, China is popping champagne over this.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by alabo1: 1:14pm On May 09, 2018
escodotman:
You were obviously biased against the U.S. Your narative was just trying to play down and brush off the impact the NATO, including U.S. can have when it comes to warfare. No one should trust Iran with nuclear arsenal of any sort, or any Arab nation for that matter. Iran is known as a sponsor of terrorists and Islamist fundamentalists around the world. As for your false assertions which were seriously biased and gave impression of your hatred of U.S like Nigerian Muslims...you claim Trump has a ''limited understanding of international relation''...WOW!!! A United States President?? So you are more averse with international relations now more than a U.S. President? I must confess you are very funny! How many world Presidents have you met before? Well... U.S. was able force Kim Jung to halt his nuclear programme despite having China and Russia as allies.

It is a pity that you could not understand my narrative. And yes I am more versed in international relations than Donald Trump is and will ever be since I am an Associate Professor in International Relations and Diplomacy. I do not need to meet world presidents to be an expert in my field of study. So being a US president automatically makes you an expert on world affairs? You are the funny one?

Serious though my analogy was neither pro or ant-america. Diplomacy is all about arriving at a win-win. As a pointed out a nuclear Iran is inevitable as they already possess the technology. The deal is geared towards slowing down the programme, improving Iran's economy and lay the foundation for a possible shift in Iran's future foreign policy.

When it comes to funding terrorism no Arab nation sponsors terrorism more than Saudi Arabia but as I mentioned America's strategic Interests (oil and strategic millitary bases) ensure this is overlooked and the western media does not potray this. For your information Saudi Arabia practices Wahhabism which is the most puritanical or ultraconservative form of Islam and regarded by even other sects of Islam as a major cause of Islamic fanatisicm. Granted Iran also sponsors "terrorists" as you label them but mind you in international relations the term is subjective as one nation's "terrorists" is another nation's "freedom fighters". If you recollect the armed groups America supported in Syria were called terrorists by the Assad Government and Russia. The point I am making is that what we are seeing is merely an outcome of the tussle for power between the three major players in middle eastern affairs - Iran, Saudi Arabia and Isreal.

Finally as I have mentioned in a previous post the impact of NATO in a war against Russia is overrated. Even in conventional war without US support, Russia has the capability to overrun the entire Eastern Europe in weeks. The three countries outside the US that matter in NATO are GB, France and Germany and even combined these three countries do not stand a chance against Russia in conventional warfare as none of them have the ability to launch an invasion and can not at present capacity withstand a soviet invasion. Please research and revert. Peace
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by escodotman: 1:44pm On May 09, 2018
alabo1:

It is a pity that you could not understand my narrative. And yes I am more versed in international relations than Donald Trump is and will ever be since I am an Associate Professor in International Relations and Diplomacy. I do not need to meet world presidents to be an expert in my field of study. So being a US president automatically makes you an expert on world affairs? You are the funny one?

Serious though my analogy was neither pro or ant-america. Diplomacy is all about arriving at a win-win. As a pointed out a nuclear Iran is inevitable as they already possess the technology. The deal is geared towards slowing down the programme, improving Iran's economy and lay the foundation for a possible shift in Iran's future foreign policy.

When it comes to funding terrorism no Arab nation sponsors terrorism more than Saudi Arabia but as I mentioned America's strategic Interests (oil and strategic millitary bases) ensure this is overlooked and the western media does not potray this. For your information Saudi Arabia practices Wahhabism which is the most puritanical or ultraconservative form of Islam and regarded by even other sects of Islam as a major cause of Islamic fanatisicm. Granted Iran also sponsors "terrorists" as you label them but mind you in international relations the term is subjective as one nation's "terrorists" is another nation's "freedom fighters". If you recollect the armed groups America supported in Syria were called terrorists by the Assad Government and Russia. The point I am making is that what we are seeing is merely an outcome of the tussle for power between the three major players in middle eastern affairs - Iran, Saudi Arabia and Isreal.

Finally as I have mentioned in a previous post the impact of NATO in a war against Russia is overrated. Even in conventional war without US support, Russia has the capability to overrun the entire Eastern Europe in weeks. The three countries outside the US that matter in NATO are GB, France and Germany and even combined these three countries do not stand a chance against Russia in conventional warfare as none of them have the ability to launch an invasion and can not at present capacity withstand a soviet invasion. Please research and revert. Peace

Your acclaimed associate professor doesn't make you, who probably haven't travelled beyond the shores of your domain before, an expert in international relations more than Trump. You are a very funny person. This is Donald Trump with an empire of businesses and a successful billionaire, it is so hilariously funny, strange and unbelievable that you could compare yourself to the United States President, Nigerians will never seize to amaze!!! Why am I even having this hilarious argument with you?? Very funny...

Well, back to the topic, Iran would be one to loose at the end. If you've been following international news outlets since Trump's annoucement, stock markets have been crashing down. Business interests who are U.S allies, many of whom are the strong hold of Iran's economy are projected to start leaving Iran immediately to avoid conflict of interest. Listening to a German stock broker on t.v from Frankfurt, I realised right away why the whole world was urging U.S, why France's president and former Mayor of London, among other world leaders travelled to meet Trump not to pull out of the deal. It's all the same story which always ends the same way like the case of North Korea; Iran will bow to U.S demands at last. We are talking about the world's biggest economy.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

the most ignorant post I have ever read on nairaland.
I hope u got the advice......"Stop being Silly"

Good day.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by alabo1: 3:25pm On May 09, 2018
escodotman:
Your acclaimed associate professor doesn't make you, who probably haven't travelled beyond the shores of your domain before, an expert in international relations more than Trump. You are a very funny person. This is Donald Trump with an empire of businesses and a successful billionaire, it is so hilariously funny, strange and unbelievable that you could compare yourself to the United States President, Nigerians will never seize to amaze!!! Why am I even having this hilarious argument with you?? Very funny...

Well, back to the topic, Iran would be one to loose at the end. If you've been following international news outlets since Trump's annoucement, stock markets have been crashing down. Business interests who are U.S allies, many of whom are the strong hold of Iran's economy are projected to start leaving Iran immediately to avoid conflict of interest. Listening to a German stock broker on t.v from Frankfurt, I realised right away why the whole world was urging U.S, why France's president and former Mayor of London, among other world leaders travelled to meet Trump not to pull out of the deal. It's all the same story which always ends the same way like the case of North Korea; Iran will bow to U.S demands at last. We are talking about the world's biggest economy.

I amazed you still do not get the thrust of my post. Being president does not automatically make anybody an expert on international relations. Ronald Reagan was an actor before he became president. Did becoming president and meeting other presidents make him an automatic expert on International relations more than a havard professor in same field. I hope you realise that all presidents have advisers (usually accademics like myself) to advise on foreign policy? Donald Trump may be a billionaire which I am not but until the day he writes an approved PHD dissertation he is not my peer on International affairs. It is this kind of mentality that make people become servant to their peers or lesser.

Again the stock market crash is absolutely normal after such an announcement. However it will bounce back in less than 72 hours (remind me then if I am wrong) as market forces realign accordingly. However my point as an impartial observer remains - The US is the biggest loser in pulling out of the deal. It has lost further leverage in middle eastern affairs (following the proposed embassy relocation to Jerusalem and the failure in Syria) and also among her allies (The EU) who along with Russia and China are going ahead with the deal. Finally Trump's threats of maximum sanctions against Iran will not have a significant impact since Iran's largest trading partners Europe and Russia are not imposing any. Finally in anticipation of this Iran has also dumped the dollar in all Financial reporting which will further reduce impact of any further sanctions.

In conclusion as an unbiased accademic trained to analyze issues objectively I maintain that pulling out of the Iran Deal was ill advised (there was no justification since Iran was keeping to the deal as certified by the IAEA) and also strengthens the position of China and Russia on the International stage. Furthermore placing blanket sanctions on European Firms doing business in Iran will be counter productive on America as their businesses will also suffer and further erode trans Atlantic relations. A few companies such as aerospace and deffence companies with sensitive technology and partnerships with American Companies will leave but others will! find workarounds to do business in Iran since their countries are still in the accord. That's the way it works. Read wide. Think free. Peace

Also for your information China is the world's largest economy by purchasing power and second only to the US in GDP - which she is set to surpass by 2030. Our world demographics are changing but you will not see the trend when all your data is from Fox and CNN. Lol
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ocelot2006(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

The logic here is you are a Muslim extremist if you don't agree with them.

Well that logic is childish and they need to grow up.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by jidepopeson: 4:10pm On May 09, 2018
BenzEne1:

What has Islam got to do with this now?
na only Christians and Jews suppose get nuclear stockpile abi?

Please don't mind him. Were lo n soro.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by KINGinVAHALA: 4:34pm On May 09, 2018
firstolalekan:

And what do you think miserable Nigeria will make of it?
Embezzlement continues

I am more of an optimistic young man. Let the gains arrive first before we would know if it will be embezzled or not
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 4:45pm On May 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not supporting terrorist.No Christian would agree that the KKK and other terrorists organisations (there was even violence in the bible they went to war) were Christian or practised the faith but when it comes to Islam they would label all Muslims as terrorists and would not ask if all of them are doing it for the faith.And what is your definition of a terrorist?No Christian would agree that some people in the past committed atrocities in the name of the religion before.There are arguments for or against what these terrorists(radicals) fighting in the name of Islam stand for or hope to gain(caliphate sharia etc).You are free to stand in the one you believe in or choose to accept.I am not a Muslim nor do I support terrorist but I hate it when pot calls kettle black by labelling all people of a particular faith as terrorist when in the past some people did it and claimed to belong to their religion.
This guy how did you pass your neco exam? Try to understand things befofore you reply.
We have so many religion in this world. If u believe kkk were christians, yes they mite be or they mite not. Let conclude they were christians and they killed people according to your story. My question is did kkk killed people in God's name,or did they shouted Jesus or hallelujah after killing people. Tell us yes or no. As far as am concern,I know kkk group as racist group. They can kill you if u are black regardless of your religion. These kkk were attacking black people based on their personal selfish interest not because you are a Muslim.
I don't know why you people likes to refer to past war as christian killing Muslims. Were 2nd world war a war for killing Muslims? This was just a conventional war. A territorial war that even clamed the live of christians than Muslims. Because when ever christians criticise Islamic killings,you will start referring to irrelevant past war history does not relate to the argument. Do you realise the numbers of people in poland killed by Hitler alone. Were people in Poland Muslims? We can't even call Isreal and Palestine war a religion war.It is a territorial war but you Muslims turned it to religion argument.
I am a christian and if I kill anyone whether a Muslim or christian. You claim I am a religion terrorist because I did not defend my killing with a bible.
So understand my post before you reply.
So those that killed Jesus were christians too so far u claimed all those killing in the bible were done by the christians. What a funny comment.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:56pm On May 09, 2018
You understand my point before quoting me next time and also school yourself.And don't try to confuse yourself next time.The internet is always there.And the KKK did so just school yourself for once.I am not a Muslim.I am a lady couldn't you see I indicated my gender.
imam07:
This guy how did you pass your neco exam? Try to understand things befofore you reply.
We have so many religion in this world. If u believe kkk were christians, yes they mite be or they mite not. Let conclude they were christians and they killed people according to your story. My question is did kkk killed people in God's name,or did they shouted Jesus or hallelujah after killing people. Tell us yes or no. As far as am concern,I know kkk group as racist group. They can kill you if u are black regardless of your religion. These kkk were attacking black people based on their personal selfish interest not because you are a Muslim.
I don't know why you people likes to refer to past war as christian killing Muslims. Were 2nd world war a war for killing Muslims? This was just a conventional war. A territorial war that even clamed the live of christians than Muslims. Because when ever christians criticise Islamic killings,you will start referring to irrelevant past war history does not relate to the argument. Do you realise the numbers of people in poland killed by Hitler alone. Were people in Poland Muslims? We can't even call Isreal and Palestine war a religion war.It is a territorial war but you Muslims turned it to religion argument.
I am a christian and if I kill anyone whether a Muslim or christian. You claim I am a religion terrorist because I did not defend my killing with a bible.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2018
imam07:
She dey reason like African woman wey she be na. Kkk thats is almost defunct since is what she is comparing with islamists that just killed yesterday and will tomorrow somewhere not far. She not being a religious person, who knows, its very likely she never even read koran to see where Mohamed killed a lot and advised/instructed his followers to unlike Christ and the Bible. Her biggest knowledge of Islamists is from the sanctimonous pretending ones she probably fuxked sometime ago. Even in this NL, you hardly see a muslim speak up against the terrorism by Islamists yet naïve simpletons no dey learn that islam and Christianity is like black and white. Islamic terrorism or government backed islamic bigotry policies is worldwide but her comparism is with almost defunct local American KKK.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 5:09pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

There are loads of christian terrorists

Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan roof, alexandre bissonnette, Oscar Morel, stephen paddock, Mark conduit, et al

There you are, the sponsors of Al Qeada
Knowledge is far from you just like the guy above you. Even if I kill someone and be shouting Jesus name and I claim I kill for Jesus. No christian will support my claim. Unlike you Muslim that support terrorist like book haram. It is when book haram started killing fellow Muslims that you people started talking.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 5:13pm On May 09, 2018
imam07:
Knowledge is far from you just like the guy above you. Even if I kill someone and be shouting Jesus name and I claim I kill for Jesus. No christian will support my claim. Unlike you Muslim that support terrorist like book haram. It is when book haram started killing fellow Muslims that you people started talking.

I thought christian terrorist don't exist. Oh It's now about support, lol. How did you reach the conclusions that Muslim supports Boko Haram? You should look into the mirror, you are the one that knowledge is extremely far from because you base your words on emotions, sentiments, bigotry and hypocrisy rather than FACTS.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 5:14pm On May 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You understand my point before quoting me next time and also school yourself.And don't try to confuse yourself next time.The internet is always there.And the KKK did so just school yourself for once.I am not a Muslim.I am a lady couldn't you see I indicated my gender.
Me no dey look for sex on nairaland. Is female not human again? I follow comment not gender. I respond so far the person is human. I don't need your gender.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 5:17pm On May 09, 2018
imam07:
So those that killed Jesus were christians too so far u claimed all those killing in the bible were done by the christians. What a funny comment.

You are writing gibberish. Who did the below killed for? What group was he? What book were they studying ? Your answer is as good as mine

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:20pm On May 09, 2018
imam07:
Me no dey look for sex on nairaland. Is female not human again? I follow comment not gender. I respond so far the person is human. I don't need your gender.
Then do not address me as a guy as well.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

You are writing gibberish. Who did the below killed for? What group was he? What book were they studying ? Your answer is as good as mine
Did he do it based on Christ instruction or lifestyle? But you are deaf, blind and dumb to the many Islamic terrorism last week and even tomorrow sef, done on the instructions of Mohammed and his murderous barbaric lifestyle.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 5:25pm On May 09, 2018
princfred:
Did he do it based on Christ instruction or lifestyle? But you are deaf, blind and dumb to the many Islamic terrorism done on the instructions of Mohammed.

Don't be mad at me bro, he did what Jesus told him. Everything is on the image, why are you crying like your milk was stolen from you
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 5:26pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

I thought christian terrorist don't exist. Oh It's now about support, lol. How did you reach the conclusions that Muslim supports Boko Haram? You should look into the mirror, you are the one that knowledge is extremely far from because you base your words on emotions, sentiments, bigotry and hypocrisy rather than FACTS.

Shalom!
Comments from here alone show 95% of you supported terrorism. An average Muslim will support a terrorist country regardless of the evil it committed. I don't need to do physical interview. It is on nairaland black and white.
I said it from the beginning of this topic that almost comments against Trump came from Muslims. Why do you people like supporting war. Any little action,u mention war. Some even said Iran have technological advancement than other countries.A country u have little knowledge about. How many of you Muslims here have relatives in Iran. How many of you wish for being in Iran in the next 24hrs. None of you here will wish it. But u wish to be in US. A county u most Muslims claim they are evil. This is the highest hypocrisy.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 5:30pm On May 09, 2018
imam07:
Comments from here alone show 95% of you supported terrorism. An average Muslim will support a terrorist country regardless of the evil it committed. I don't need to do physical interview. It is on nairaland black and white.
I said it from the beginning of this topic that almost comments against Trump came from Muslims. Why do you people like supporting war. Any little action,u mention war. Some even said Iran have technological advancement than other countries.A country u have little knowledge about. How many of you Muslims here have relatives in Iran. How many of you wish for being in Iran in the next 24hrs. None of you here will wish it. But u wish to be in US. A county u most Muslims claim they are evil. This is the highest hypocrisy.

You are brainless.

What makes a country a terrorist country? What terror crimes have Iran committed?
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

Don't be mad at me bro, he did what Jesus told him. Everything is on the image, why are you crying like your milk was stolen from you
Have you read the Bible to see the instructions of Christ? But you cant say or agree to the true fact about Islamists killing based on Mohammad lifestyle and teachings. Bred hypocrites and bigots.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 5:33pm On May 09, 2018
princfred:
Have you read the Bible to see the instructions of Christ? But you cant say or agree to the true fact about Islamists killing based on Mohammad lifestyle and teachings. Bred hypocrites and bigots.

Mark Anthony Conditt read it and committed terrorism with it alongside his peers. They studied Bible times without number and they are in a christian terrorist group. You are obviously a christian terrorist hence the reason you are yet to condemn what they did.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

I thought christian terrorist don't exist. Oh It's now about support, lol. How did you reach the conclusions that Muslim supports Boko Haram? You should look into the mirror, you are the one that knowledge is extremely far from because *you base your words on emotions, sentiments, bigotry and hypocrisy rather than FACTS*

Shalom!
You just described yourself there.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 5:33pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

You are brainless.

What makes a country a terrorist country? What terror crimes have Iran committed?
From your comment,it means the truth is always bitter.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 5:38pm On May 09, 2018
imam07:
From your comment,it means the truth is always bitter.

Yes it's bitter, that why you and your partner have been angry. You are angry that Christianity breeds terrorism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe / Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.