Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (46008 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 12:04am On May 10, 2018
kingkakaone:

I tell u.
Iran has the tendency to abuse power.
Even human right in Iran is not free self.
What are their supporters even saying?
Mr Trump made a comment on. CNN this evening...
"there will be dangerous consequences should Iran go ahead with their nuclear program"..
Let's all just watch and see how this will end. But trust me, all these people making noise will be the one to shout America is bullying them later.
Three Americans that have been detained by the north Korea govt for long was released to d Americans today. Is this not an achievement by Trump govt. That is the power of dialogue. Everything is not about war. Peace is the ultimate and wisdom is the principal thing. But our Muslim friends tot Trump was a coward for not going into a war with the north Korea. Americans value lives unlike those arab countries that think death is a blessing to them. In a situation where American govt loose a soldier,is a great loss to them. Large number of people are being kill in Nigeria every day and we take it as a normal thing. Live does not not mean anything to people in Nigeria any more.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:48am On May 10, 2018
ocelot2006:

Sure, Hezbollah was at the receiving end. But I suggest you read up on the 2006 Lebanon War. Maybe then you wont be quick to underestimate Hezbollah like the Isrealis who found out the nasty way TWICE in Lebanon in the 80s and 2006.

Will do
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by alabo1: 7:15am On May 10, 2018
escodotman:
Mr, I must confess you are the funniest person in the world! You still don't know anything about international relations more than your state governor in the state you are in Nigeria...meanwhile you claim you know more than the President of a country, who attends various U.N heads of state meetings, holds various international meetings and summits with other world leaders at home and abroad, probably speak on phone with tens or hundreds of other Presidents every week, have different Ambassadors to many other countries at his beckon Well what can I say.... Goodluck.

Good luck to you too. AS YOUR LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION PREVENTS YOU FROM UNDERSTANDING. ATTENDING UN MEETINGS AS A PRESIDENT OR SPEAKING WITH OTHER HEADS OF STATE ON PHONE DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN EXPERT ON INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS. I CSNT BELIEVE THESE YOUR RESPONSES! I TRUST IF YOU BECOME A GOVERNOR OR PREDIDENT TOMORROW YOU TOO BECOME AN EXPERT ON INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS? LOL.

I AM HAPPY YOU MENTIONED PRESIDENTS HAVE DIFFERENT AMBASSADORS AT THEIR CALL FOR ADVISE. PLEASE THESE AND DIPLOMATIC STAFF IN THE FOREIGN MINISTRY ARE THE REAL EXPERTS WHO ADVISE PRESIDENTS- AND I HOPE YOU KNOW THESE PERSONS USUALLY STUDY HISTORY,DIPLOMACY OR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS TO ADVANCED DEFREE LEVEL? IN OTHER WORDS USUALLY ACCADEMICS?

IN FACT I REST MY CASE. WHY NOT COUNTER THE POINTS I HAVE MADE IF YOU HAVE REASONABLE COUNTER ARGUMENTS RATHER THAN BE FIXATED ON MY ANSLYSIS OF TRUMPS COMPREHENSION OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS WHICH IS A FACT AND IS DISCERNABLE FROM HIS UTTERANCES ANR ACTIONS TO DATE (MIND YOU I CANT SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT OBAMA). LIKE I SAID- READ WIDE.THINK FREE. SIGNING OUT. THE FUNNY ACCADEMIC.

P.S. THE COMPARISON TO MY STATE GOVERNOR WOULD HAVE BEEN INSULTING IF NOT THAT IT WAS SUCH A JOKE! STILL LAUGHING OUT LOUD!
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2018
alabo1:

Good luck to you too. AS YOUR LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION PREVENTS YOU FROM UNDERSTANDING. ATTENDING UN MEETINGS AS A PRESIDENT OR SPEAKING WITH OTHER HEADS OF STATE ON PHONE DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN EXPERT ON INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS. I CSNT BELIEVE THESE YOUR RESPONSES! I TRUST IF YOU BECOME A GOVERNOR OR PREDIDENT TOMORROW YOU TOO BECOME AN EXPERT ON INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS? LOL.

I AM HAPPY YOU MENTIONED PRESIDENTS HAVE DIFFERENT AMBASSADORS AT THEIR CALL FOR ADVISE. PLEASE THESE AND DIPLOMATIC STAFF IN THE FOREIGN MINISTRY ARE THE REAL EXPERTS WHO ADVISE PRESIDENTS- AND I HOPE YOU KNOW THESE PERSONS USUALLY STUDY HISTORY,DIPLOMACY OR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS TO ADVANCED DEFREE LEVEL? IN OTHER WORDS USUALLY ACCADEMICS?

IN FACT I REST MY CASE. WHY NOT COUNTER THE POINTS I HAVE MADE IF YOU HAVE REASONABLE COUNTER ARGUMENTS RATHER THAN BE FIXATED ON MY ANSLYSIS OF TRUMPS COMPREHENSION OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS WHICH IS A FACT AND IS DISCERNABLE FROM HIS UTTERANCES ANR ACTIONS TO DATE (MIND YOU I CANT SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT OBAMA). LIKE I SAID- READ WIDE.THINK FREE. SIGNING OUT. THE FUNNY ACCADEMIC.

P.S. THE COMPARISON TO MY STATE GOVERNOR WOULD HAVE BEEN INSULTING IF NOT THAT IT WAS SUCH A JOKE! STILL LAUGHING OUT LOUD!
Foreign affairs professors like you told us Hillary will win the presidiency and that Trump stood no chance at all. They told us Trumps approach to NK will lead to WW3. They told us Trump cant improve Americas economy and Jobs. They also told us Russia gave Trump presidency and will be impeached. Reality told us the opposite finally. Big paper degrees and empirical analysis Nigerians like to tout alot most times dont synch with reality of uncommon sense, Oga. Many of the solutions Trump is achieving now was never achieved since by people of plenty degrees and political correctness. We shall see.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by troublemakea(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2018
ocelot2006:

I'm being a realist here. Iran may not be as clean as we want, but neither is the United States. Both equally have their own fair share of rotten baggage, it just that I'm not swayed by the narratives that folks like you get from movies, video games, and FOX news

Bro in the whole middle east only Israel is safe to be nuclear armed. most of those middle east countries are supporters of terrorism. so america knows what they doing

can I ask if buhari decide to be nuclear armed. I guess you would beg US to sanction him. same with Iran. they deserve it

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2018
troublemakea:

Bro in the whole middle east only Israel is safe to be nuclear armed. most of those middle east countries are supporters of terrorism. so america knows what they doing

can I ask if buhari decide to be nuclear armed. I guess you would beg US to sanction him. same with Iran. they deserve it
Correct brain there.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by escodotman: 11:29am On May 10, 2018
kingkakaone:

That guy is not neutral in his analysis at all.
Does he think Trump would have taken his decision without consulting his advisers, many of whom have been in the system for decades?
He talked about most tech firms moving to Iran to trade, which tech firm will move into a country without human right?
The guy obviously doesn't know that if the EU has issues with the US, they are at a more disadvantaged position. NATO is powered by America and they know if they make any mistake to push America out, they will be crushed piece by piece.
EU that has lost her relevance? Why is Britain opting out?
Those small countries that cannot survive come together to form a bond that is not as strong as 20 states in the US so.
How big is Netherlands, or Belgium or the others both economically and technology?
I just laugh at some people who doesn't know that the EU together has European Space Agency (virtually unknown by most) while only the US has NASA which is recognized worldwide.
Don't mind the guy, he's a big joke who doesn't deserve response from a right thinking person. He's the biggest joke of the last century, his claim and comparison with the President of a country is not only laughable but also an embarrasment to him....yet he claims to be an academic but his responses are a disgrace to him. U.S also funds the whole U.N largely and U.S is the largest contributor to U.N finacially.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by escodotman: 11:31am On May 10, 2018
imam07:
Why will u say he does not know anything about is happening outside. He must have watched 24hrs movie to know all what is happening in Arab countries.
Lol
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Lucasbalo(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2018
imam07:
Three Americans that have been detained by the north Korea govt for long was released to d Americans today. Is this not an achievement by Trump govt. That is the power of dialogue. Everything is not about war. Peace is the ultimate and wisdom is the principal thing. But our Muslim friends tot Trump was a coward for not going into a war with the north Korea. Americans value lives unlike those arab countries that think death is a blessing to them. In a situation where American govt loose a soldier,is a great loss to them. Large number of people are being kill in Nigeria every day and we take it as a normal thing. Live does not not mean anything to people in Nigeria any more.
Two of them were detained under Trump presidency. Get your facts right.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ocelot2006(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2018
troublemakea:

Pakistan is a Muslim country and was a supporter of the Taliban during the Afghan war against the USSR. Hell Osama Bin Laden was killed in same country, yet same nation is heavily armed with nuclear weapons and hasn't used it on anyone. Isreal on the other hand almost used theirs during the Yom Kippur war when the nation almost faced annihilation. Thankfully they didnt. What I'm trying to state here is that it's no surprise some nations in the middle east are pushing to arm themselves with nukes, as these weapons serve as deterrent and a bargaining chip, same way North Korea is using theirs.

As for these Muslim nations being dangerous, sure I won't be so keen on placing nukes in the hands of Saudi Arabia cos of the issue of wahabism or some GCC nations cos of their covert support for ISIS. But if Isreal can have nukes, I see no reason why Iran can't as it will ensure the balance of power in the region. Better still, everyone should dismantle their nuclear programs and make the region even safer.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by troublemakea(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2018
ocelot2006:

Pakistan is a Muslim country and was a supporter of the Taliban during the Afghan war against the USSR. Hell Osama Bin Laden was killed in same country, yet same nation is heavily armed with nuclear weapons and hasn't used it on anyone. Isreal on the other hand almost used theirs during the Yom Kippur war when the nation almost faced annihilation. Thankfully they didnt. What I'm trying to state here is that it's no surprise some nations in the middle east are pushing to arm themselves with nukes, as these weapons serve as deterrent and a bargaining chip, same way North Korea is using theirs.

As for these Muslim nations being dangerous, sure I won't be so keen on placing nukes in the hands of Saudi Arabia cos of the issue of wahabism or some GCC nations cos of their covert support for ISIS. But if Isreal can have nukes, I see no reason why Iran can't as it will ensure the balance of power in the region. Better still, everyone should dismantle their nuclear programs and make the region even safer.

1. Pakistan is an ally of US so anything US says is what they'd just obey so of course US can/may let them be nuclear armed. even the nuclear arm they'd armed with is just few

2. Iran cant and never would be allowed to own a nuclear weapon cause when buhari's footmen killed shia mems this same Iran threatened Nigeria, without been armed they already threatening to wipe Israel outta world map and Iran forming an ally with china n Russia who are no friends with US is a no no
now here's just the point

saudi's n Iran are sworn enemies same goes to Sunni filled arab countries like the UAE so iran armed nuclearly would really render the whole middle east unsafe for its occupants. I firmly confirm Iran's plan to be nuclear armed is just for selfish reasons,nothing more nd US must do a thorough job to shrink them with a great mighty force

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 1:23pm On May 10, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Two of them were detained under Trump presidency. Get your facts right.
And one of them was detained in 2015. Whether they were detained under Trump or not is not the point. The point is they gained their freedom because of dialogue. Can a war or force from trump bring them back? Noooo. This is an achievement.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by alabo1: 2:15pm On May 10, 2018
escodotman:
Don't mind the guy, he's a big joke who doesn't deserve response from a right thinking person. He's the biggest joke of the last century, his claim and comparison with the President of a country is not only laughable but also an embarrasment to him....yet he claims to be an academic but his responses are a disgrace to him. U.S also funds the whole U.N largely and U.S is the largest contributor to U.N finacially.

Pitiful analysis that lacks logic . Please counter my points with constructive arguments not who funds the UN. The EU is still in on the deal. Like Trump pulling out of the Climate Change deal (and other countries maintaining it.) The real loser here is America for reasons mentioned. I am yet to see valid arguments against my points. All i see is "he dares compare himself to the president of a country" on foreign affairs". Fact is Trump is not an expert on foreign policy. Study his statements on world affairs and you will realize his ignorance on general world affairs. Fact is most of Trump decisions (like Leaving the climate deal, moving US embassy to Jerusalem etc) were against the advice of his cabinet. If the thought that a man once he becomes President/Head of state becomes an expert of foreign affairs(including Idi Amin and such) makes him more knowleadge able than an accadamic in his field of study gives you Joy. Enjoy it. Read wide. Think free. Use logical reasoning. Peace.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Lucasbalo(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2018
imam07:
And one of them was detained in 2015. Whether they were detained under Trump or not is not the point. The point is they gained their freedom because of dialogue. Can a war or force from trump bring them back? Noooo. This is an achievement.
Go to the original post you put out saying that three Americans have been detained for long. That's why I remind you that two of them were detained under his presidency. No one disputes it being an achievement. I am an American and sure travels a lot and Heavens forbid I was detained abroad, I sure would like my govt to do anything to set me free.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 2:47pm On May 10, 2018
alabo1:

Pitiful analysis that lacks logic . Please counter my points with constructive arguments not who funds the UN. The EU is still in on the deal. Like Trump pulling out of the Climate Change deal (and other countries maintaining it.) The real loser here is America for reasons mentioned. I am yet to see valid arguments against my points. All i see is "he dares compare himself to the president of a country" on foreign affairs". Fact is Trump is not an expert on foreign policy. Study his statements on world affairs and you will realize his ignorance on general world affairs. Fact is most of Trump decisions (like Leaving the climate deal, moving US embassy to Jerusalem etc) were against the advice of his cabinet. If the thought that a man once he becomes President/Head of state becomes an expert of foreign affairs(including Idi Amin and such) makes him more knowleadge able than an accadamic in his field of study gives you Joy. Enjoy it. Read wide. Think free. Use logical reasoning. Peace.
If Trump is not an expert on foreign policy but you talked as if u are better than a president of a nation in this aspect. This is very cracy of someone in a shithole country telling us here that Trump is a dullard and does not know what's doing. I don't think you realise what you have been saying here since. A president that was surrounded by foreign experts 24/7? I can sniff the hatred you have for him.
Have u also read that Saudi Arabia foreign minister declared if Iran should restart the nuclear power mission, they(Saudi) will start making their own.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 9:25am On May 11, 2018
"Whoever hits us will get hit seven times over. Whoever prepares themselves to attack us will be attacked first. That is what we have done and that is what we will continue doing," Netanyahu said.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 5:17am On May 12, 2018
ollah2:

Isreal wants war with Iran. Trump is a figure head in white house because he is controlled by Netanyahu. Iran is a problem and they want to eliminate Iran, Iran is the biggest threat to Isreal in Middle East.
since Iran has made itself a problem threatening another nation, it has to be death with as one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe / Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.