Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (46012 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by KINGinVAHALA: 8:09pm On May 08, 2018
seunmsg:

Trump pulled out of the Paris accord and nobody followed him same thing will happen in this case. All the other countries that signed the Iran deal are still in on the deal. Trump is on his own on this.
This is diff from the Paris accord. This holds more economic powers and has a lot to do with defeating terrorism, which these western countries are also doing all they could to defeat. Also worthy of mentioning is the fact that Iran has never been friends with these western countries. Most of these countries entered from the onset because of US

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Abudu2000(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2018
Yy
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by tolexy007(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
I was following this news with keen interest this morning and in me I knew trump was gonna do opposite to the advice's some western countries and long time US allies gave to him.

One thing for sure though, oil at international market to sore up to at least $80pb within the next 45days.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by bucho8888: 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
seunmsg:

Trump pulled out of the Paris accord and nobody followed him. Same thing will happen in this case. All the other countries that signed the Iran deal are still in on the deal. Trump is on his own as far as the international community is concerned.

I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH U

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Luukasz(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
Nigerians and news that doesn't concern them whats my own with whats happening in other countries when this other countries don't give a toss about whats happening in mine.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Rosskii: 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
tolexy007:
nice decision

Olodo. Has Trump built you a nuclear bunker to hide your dumb, ignorant ass for when the region descends into conflict, with Russia and China joining in, since they have military pacts with Iran? Are you ready for WW3? Thoughtless, brainless fools. Keep supporting Trump's madness and evil till it reaches your doorstep.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Typical Yoruba Muslim supporting terrorists

If you don't have anything meaningful to say, you can exit the thread. It's an intellectual thread meant for brainy people not robots programmed to say one lines devoid of brains.

26 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by dandollaz: 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
I see why trump invited buhari.he should use this opportunity wisely.dollar rain for Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by KINGinVAHALA: 8:11pm On May 08, 2018
ollah2:

Isreal wants war with Iran. Trump is a figure head in white house because he is controlled by Netanyahu. Iran is a problem and they want to eliminate Iran, Iran is the biggest threat to Isreal in Middle East.
For trump, I think he made his intention clear during his campaigns, so I don't think he is doing anything new.
For Netanyahu and Iran, cum middle east, they have always been enemies. You remember 1948 or so?

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by KINGinVAHALA: 8:12pm On May 08, 2018
Luukasz:
Nigerians and news that doesn't concern them whats my own with whats happening in other countries when this other countries don't give a toss about whats happening in mine.
One of the lazy youth!

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by KINGinVAHALA: 8:13pm On May 08, 2018
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Rosskii: 8:13pm On May 08, 2018
Luukasz:

It concerns YOU because this could descend into nuclear conflict. Iran is backed by China and Russia. Trump is an evil madman who has hired maniacal warmongers like John Bolton to 'advise' him, and he is now threatening war against Iran. THAT SHOULD CONCERN YOU. Because when nuclear fallout and radiation starts, it doesn't respect nations or borders.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by JoannaSedley(f): 8:13pm On May 08, 2018
ednut1:
weed is bad. Africa world power future impossible tense
When they bomb themselves to oblivion, where do you think will remain? Africa of course.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 8:14pm On May 08, 2018
Rosskii:

Olodo. Has Trump built you a nuclear bunker to hide your dumb, ignorant ass for when the region descends into conflict, with Russia and China joining in, since they have military pacts with Iran? Are you ready fpr WW3? Thoughtless, brainless fools. Keep supporting Trump's madness and evil till it reaches your doorstep.

Most of them aren't only dumb but also full of hate and bigotry. They are programmed to agree with whatever Trump does and hate whatever is done by a Muslim country. That hatred is consuming them day by day and soonest it will eat them

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 08, 2018
I'm not sure lots of commenters even know the details of the Iran deal. Lol.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by BenzEne1(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2018
nnokwa042:
you can trust Muslim with nuclear weapon

What has Islam got to do with this now?
na only Christians and Jews suppose get nuclear stockpile abi?

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Naza25: 8:14pm On May 08, 2018
God bless you President Trump, Iran must not be allowed any leeway to get nuclear capability.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2018
bettercreature:
I really want Iran to leave the nuclear proliferation accord and restart its reactors
Nobody has monopoly of stewpidy
USA will blow them apart.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by seunmsg(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

This is diff from the Paris accord. This holds more economic powers and has a lot to do with defeating terrorism, which these western countries are also doing all they could to defeat. Also worthy of mentioning is the fact that Iran has never been friends with these western countries. Most of these countries entered from the onset because of US

I have read the position of the major western countries during the debate leading to Trumps decision today. They all advised him not to pull out and i don't think that would change. However, let's wait and see.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:15pm On May 08, 2018
All the arab/muslim nations put together are not up to a match for Israel.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 08, 2018
uzobaby:
Hmmm..Trumps reasons for pulling out are valid if truly Iran has not been keeping to its side of the deal..better to control them now than allowing them grow into an uncontrollable monster in future. .
iran has been keeping to it's side Of The deal as far as examiners can tell. This Trump is simply and egomaniac probably spurred by the seeming success with the North Korean situation. End Obama's legacies seems to be utmost on this guys mind. Time will tell sha

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by tolexy007(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2018
Rosskii:

Olodo. Has Trump built you a nuclear bunker to hide your dumb, ignorant ass for when the region descends into conflict, with Russia and China joining in, since they have military pacts with Iran? Are you ready fpr WW3? Thoughtless, brainless fools. Keep supporting Trump's madness and evil till it reaches your doorstep.

You can go and die if u dont like Trump decision...Iran cannot be allowed to have a nuclear weapon, it is too dangerous... The only evil here is u and ur dangerous Iran.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Rosskii: 8:17pm On May 08, 2018
ollah2:

Most of them aren't only dumb but also full of hate and bigotry. They are programmed to agree with whatever Trump does and hate whatever is done by a Muslim country. That hatred is consuming them day by day and soonest it will eat them

How can people be so ignorant and stupid as to not know where this could all lead? Because they hate muslims they are ready to plunge the entire world into nuclear conflict? The very fact that a person like Trump , a certified crook and liar, is leading all this, should be enough to make any intelligent person deeply apprehensive. But not these buffoons.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 08, 2018
Trump Is The Man, e wants peace but war is also its best option.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2018
BenzEne1:

What has Islam got to do with this now?
na only Christians and Jews suppose get nuclear stockpile abi?
Yes because they have not been using it indiscriminately and are not threatening to destroy a country like Iran threatens to destroy isreal.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 8:17pm On May 08, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

For trump, I think he made his intention clear during his campaigns, so I don't think he is doing anything new.
For Netanyahu and Iran, cum middle east, they have always been enemies. You remember 1948 or so?

Not everything said during elections is executed especially when it doesn't make sense. Iran recently dumped the Dollar and today this is the breaking news. Also, ISIS will soon find it's way to Iran.

We know what happened when Iraq and Libya dumped the Dollar. Phools on this thread are brain dead

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2018
Rosskii:

How can people be so ignorant and stupid as to not know where this could all lead? Because they hate muslims they are ready to plunge the entire world into nuclear conflict? The very fact that a person like Trump , a certified crook and liar, is leading all this, should be enough to make any intelligent person deeply apprehensive. But not these buffoons.
I guess barbaric islamists love the world.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by AZeD1(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nice one ...Obamas deal with Iran was mind troubling

I'm pretty sure you have no clue about the deal.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2018
silastemplar:
iran has been keeping to it's side Of The deal as far as examiners can tell. This Trump is simply and egomaniac probably spurred by the seeming success with the North Korean situation. End Obama's legacies seems to be utmost on this guys mind. Time will tell sha
Islamists keep to deal? Thats an oxymoron. Taqiya is their religion.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by KINGinVAHALA: 8:20pm On May 08, 2018
ollah2:

Not everything said during elections is executed especially when it doesn't make sense. Iran recently dumped the Dollar and today this is the breaking news. Also, ISIS will soon find it's way to Iran.

We know what happened when Iraq and Libya dumped the Dollar. Phools on this thread are brain dead

I think resorting to insulting those whose opinions differs from yours doesn't in anyway makes you mature.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by brodalokie: 8:20pm On May 08, 2018
Of course you can't just sit down and be smiling why Iran is pounding hard on you. I see Turkey currently parleying with Iran. Now, that's really fishy, considering they are becoming anti west lately...

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 8:21pm On May 08, 2018
Rosskii:

Do you think those folks know all these? Do you think their brains work? It stops functioning when Muslims and Islam is involved. They know absolutely nothing besides hating and showing more hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe / Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral