Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' (41401 Views)

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by sulakishop(m): 4:57am On May 09, 2018
Too many fish brains these days
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by AFONJACOW(m): 5:18am On May 09, 2018
this same force should come and push buhari back to daura
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by y3mi(m): 5:41am On May 09, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Africans
can never wake up because they are forever sucked into a concept of believe called religion created by European, Arabs and Jews.

greatman247:
Na only one God i know, the Almighty God. God of David Ibieyome, or Adeboye or Oyedepo i don't know cos i don't know which god they truly subscribe to...some claim they worship Almighty God, and then they bow down to another thing in the corner of their house.I only know the only one Almighty God, any other gods is counterfeit.
Brother, research and learn. There's no one God, the idea of a one God is both parochial and a dangerous notion but that which monotheism latches onto so as to appear spectacular. There are several Gods, God is not a name but a TITLE and you were brainwashed by a book to believe in the paganism wherein a Jewish deity, their Olorun (God), whose name they call Yahweh (YHWH), just like the name of the God of the Arab is called Allah but wasn't before as they were vastly polytheistic in their pre-Mohammedan pasts. Odin is the God of the Scandinavians, Buddha to Asians, Zeus to the Greeks, Eledumare is the name of Olorun (God) of the Yorubas and are all different in attributes, characteristic and personification and by the veracity of their existence depending on , note that Yahweh, which translates in English to become Jehovah in Christianity. So every Christians and Christian converts like most Africans are, just worshiping the deity of the Jewish race. Just like every Muslims are worshiping the moon deity of the Arab race. And if you think I am a heathen or pagan for not believing and accepting your own God (Olorun), fine then likewise are you a pagan and heathen for not accepting my own God (Eledumare the Awamaridi) just as an Chinese can regard you, and I or anyone else as pagans and heathen for not accepting or believing in their Olorun (God) called Buddha in their respective languages. So I hope you do see where the statement of ascribing oneness and almightiness to a God, it implies the inferiority of others so why can't we all respect each others Gods, religion and believe system and most importantly should be private.
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by kareemkamil(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2018
Am happy for the man for his life.
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by HoodBillionaire: 6:22am On May 09, 2018
scam
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by Destin47(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2018
God is indeed great
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by romeorailss: 6:32am On May 09, 2018
What is the meaning of God of Ibeoyome undecided ... This guy just spoilt his testimony .

Rubbish angry

Better come pack ur testimony angry
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by OgahBohz: 6:33am On May 09, 2018
enonche85:

Don't say so. Would you have said otherwise if the pole had fallen on him while in the car?.

In every situation or occurrence we should still give thanks to God.

I get your point , but does that mean we should start saying God Ibyomeo, God of oyedepo, God of this and that.

Be Grateful to God and that's all that matters ..

abi when did pastors start worshiping difrent Gods?

their are some staments that are blasphemous to the God all mighty , few years ago, they started with, I bless God ..

hello how do you bless God?
the bless , is used when something is giving to someone who can't survive without it.
I.e the giver is the Blesser and the receiver us the blessed one .

God can bless us but we can't bless him .
we can praise him, we can appreciate him, we can hail him ..

but He will still be God , whether we praise him or not, he will still exist with out us..
So he doesn't need our praises to survive !
So how exactly do a human bless God?

just bcuz one mighty pastor said something or used a phrase doesn't mean its correct or proper .

very soon next generation will start using diffrnt bible , written by diff pastors , ..

God of this God that .. .
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by Holywizard: 6:41am On May 09, 2018
Lol
I know God can do signs wonders but who captured the video?
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by ignis: 6:49am On May 09, 2018
SmartMugu:
I think it's just pure luck for him.
Poles generally fall same way unless there's a compelling force that changes its original gravitational direction.

A little experiment below:
If there was an exact car model driving at the same velocity as him, maintaining exact pace , and the tree fell on both drivers at the same time, on the same portions of their bodies with the same weight of the tree and one driver survives and the other driver died, both drivers had same body mass, exact health habits, that's when scientists start to ponder about if it's a miracle or not.

Scientists generally don't believe in miracles, there is always an explanation with science backing to every event people claim to be miracles.

Several factors matter, - distance, velocity, terrain, matter, space etc are considered. That's why many don't believe in miracles when many things can be explained via science. So, we cant just call everything a miracle unless it's scienfically proven with all factors properly measured, documented and ascertained to by trained experts, and they must have performed their assessments first.

No assessments of the event, no scientific exposure to how and why things unfolded and it's automatically termed "a miracle" ? Pure nonsense belief in my opinion.

Many of these things many people call miracles are backed by several existing theories and hypotheses. Why call them miracles then when they can be scienfically proven otherwise?

Scence students, una agree?
I sense confusion here.
You started with luck and concluded with science. Luck and science are two different things.
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by Baobab4loan(m): 6:56am On May 09, 2018
If you stay around Ajah pls check my signature
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by Henri8: 6:56am On May 09, 2018
dainformant:
The heavy downpour which happened yesterday in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital - did more harm than good. Many cars were damaged as trees and poles fell on them during the rainfall. Even buildings and billboards were not left out in the destruction caused during the downpour.

A man whose car came close to being hit by an electric pole - has attributed the miracle to God whom he said made a supernatural force to push the falling pole away from the car.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/supernatural-force-pushed-it-away-car-almost-smashed-by-electric-pole-in-port-harourt-photo.html

The man has no God since he only worships the god of David Ibiyeome.
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by ogorwyne(f): 6:59am On May 09, 2018
enonche85:

Don't say so. Would you have said otherwise if the pole had fallen on him while in the car?.

In every situation or occurrence we should still give thanks to God.

Yeah we should give thanks to God, no doubts.

When we get lucky shouldnt we just thank God for giving us such lucks instead of saying funny things?

Anyways I happy for am. Thank God.
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by SmartMugu: 6:59am On May 09, 2018
ignis:

I sense confusion here.
You started with luck and concluded with science. Luck and science are two different things.
By luck, I meant he just hadn't driven to the point where the tree would hit him at the right part of his body. If he believes it's a miracle, then the experiments will expose if it's a miracle when same tree falls directly on him and someone else at the same time. That's when science comes in. Larger weights are capable of crushing or moving smaller weights - the reason a hammer is capable of driving nails through objects, and nails can't prevent that from happening. Is that a miracle too?
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by habayinc(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2018
God of Mental slavery
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by Nobody: 7:09am On May 09, 2018
Mtcheww angry
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by millionboi(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2018
Obijulius:
Like if you think this is a coincidence.

Share if you think the man parked his car after the pole fell.
wetin consign me, weh da nah supernatural or coincidnce.

Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by henrijin: 7:57am On May 09, 2018
Rubbish religious bigot.
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by Yankiss(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2018
royallord1:

Let me pretend its truly spiritual... I also will say it's a waste of grace... Grace dat can be used to set Nigeria free... And push bubu back to daura.. U are using it to protect one crazy kia Rio.... Truely waste of grace.. Guy change ur prayer point
Something is really wrong with some of us.
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by greatman247(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2018
y3mi:
can never wake up because they are forever sucked into a concept of believe called religion created by European, Arabs and Jews.

Brother, research and learn. There's no one God, the idea of a one God is both parochial and a dangerous notion but that which monotheism latches onto so as to appear spectacular. There are several Gods, God is not a name but a TITLE and you were brainwashed by a book to believe in the paganism wherein a Jewish deity, their Olorun (God), whose name they call Yahweh (YHWH), just like the name of the God of the Arab is called Allah but wasn't before as they were vastly polytheistic in their pre-Mohammedan pasts. Odin is the God of the Scandinavians, Buddha to Asians, Zeus to the Greeks, Eledumare is the name of Olorun (God) of the Yorubas and are all different in attributes, characteristic and personification and by the veracity of their existence depending on , note that Yahweh, which translates in English to become Jehovah in Christianity. So every Christians and Christian converts like most Africans are, just worshiping the deity of the Jewish race. Just like every Muslims are worshiping the moon deity of the Arab race. And if you think I am a heathen or pagan for not believing and accepting your own God (Olorun), fine then likewise are you a pagan and heathen for not accepting my own God (Eledumare the Awamaridi) just as an Chinese can regard you, and I or anyone else as pagans and heathen for not accepting or believing in their Olorun (God) called Buddha in their respective languages. So I hope you do see where the statement of ascribing oneness and almightiness to a God, it implies the inferiority of others so why can't we all respect each others Gods, religion and believe system and most importantly should be private.

Oga I never said there's only one God. But the one I know that is genuine is the Almighty God. The rest are powerless and i careless about them all. Yes the rest are inferior and fake, believe what you want to believe as you can never sell your belief to me cos I won't buy it. Thank you.
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by San2ski(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2018
cool
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by enonche85(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2018
ogorwyne:

Yeah we should give thanks to God, no doubts.

When we get lucky shouldnt we just thank God for giving us such lucks instead of saying funny things?

Anyways I happy for am. Thank God.

That's the point. God let's us get lucky.

1 Like

Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by enonche85(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2018
OgahBohz:

I get your point , but does that mean we should start saying God Ibyomeo, God of oyedepo, God of this and that.

Be Grateful to God and that's all that matters ..

abi when did pastors start worshiping difrent Gods?

their are some staments that are blasphemous to the God all mighty , few years ago, they started with, I bless God ..

hello how do you bless God?
the bless , is used when something is giving to someone who can't survive without it.
I.e the giver is the Blesser and the receiver us the blessed one .

God can bless us but we can't bless him .
we can praise him, we can appreciate him, we can hail him ..

but He will still be God , whether we praise him or not, he will still exist with out us..
So he doesn't need our praises to survive !
So how exactly do a human bless God?

just bcuz one mighty pastor said something or used a phrase doesn't mean its correct or proper .

very soon next generation will start using diffrnt bible , written by diff pastors , ..

God of this God that .. .

I agree with some of ur points made.

But let me ask u dis, is the statement "The God of Isaac and Jacob" correct?,.
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by Samuel2019: 12:47pm On May 09, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] embarassed kiss[b][/b]God be praises..
Re: Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2018
Wow, good news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.