Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 (16746 Views)

United States Indict Nigerian Couple For $76,000 Housing Fraud / Oil Prices Climb Towards $50, Highest In 9 Months / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Afamed: 9:44am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

Wonderful! Well stated.
Obama contributed his part to the country but certain deals were not meant to be... How do u empower terrorists. They re known terrorists, Iran sponsors terrorism... Why is Nuclear power so important to Iran, even more than the development of its own people?

This has always been my problem with people making comment without know the full details. Is Iran deal all about empowering terrorist/ making nuclear power?

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

Yes and hope you are aware presently he's begging to re join another deal he had early cancelled in Feb? TPP

Just shut up!
You said two months, so lets wait and see!

4 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Afamed: 9:47am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

Wonderful! Well stated.
Obama contributed his part to the country but certain deals were not meant to be... How do u empower terrorists. They re known terrorists, Iran sponsors terrorism... Why is Nuclear power so important to Iran, even more than the development of its own people?

This is my reservation about people like you making comment without knowing the details. Is Iran Deal /agreement all about making Nuclear power or empowering terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

This has always been my problem with people making comment without know the full details. Is Iran deal all about empowering terrorist/ making nuclear power?

Yes it is!

4 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Afamed: 9:49am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

Just shut up!
You said two months, so lets wait and see!
I have outgrown cyber bulling. I will not go so low like you .

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by tolexy007(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

This is my reservation about people like you making comment without knowing the details. Is Iran Deal /agreement all about making Nuclear power or empowering terrorist?

So what do u call people who make such comment? A peacemaker?

4 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

I have outgrown cyber bulling. I will not go so low like you .

Telling you shut up isn't bullying.. It's just close the topic and wait for two months..

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by fashrola(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2018
And Naira is still trading at 360/$

Is the steady increase in oil price not having effect on our currency?

Dear Economist here come and explain to us ooo

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Nobody: 10:11am On May 09, 2018
jaxxy:
Im sure buhari's govt wud love trump dearly. He has boosted oil prices and it may get to $100/barrel. I hp we will take due advantage of this...
a terrorist government like bubu about will always support their fellow Islamic terrorists brothers

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by airminem(f): 10:11am On May 09, 2018
Blaming games here and there. No one realy wants to talk of the oil producing states and the way the big coperation degrade the life daily. Too sad
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by jaxxy(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
a terrorist government like bubu about will always support their fellow Islamic terrorists brothers

Not for oil matter. Them no send iran rite now. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Masama: 10:26am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I don't care about your country, y'all stop saying sh1t about merica. Y'all inferior folks are the ones getting Hardon about American. Most Americans on this forum don't even talk about your side.

Cc pdpguy and lucasbalo
If you don't care about our country, then what the fvck are u doing on nairaland? You can take your stupid rantings to dollarland or shove it where the sun don't shine. You don't give a fvck about Nigeria, we don't give a fvck about you dumb black Americans either. Fools

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Chrisbeks: 10:48am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I don't know how any African will even support Trump, he hate y'all and think low y'all. We black Americans in his country are even loathed by him talk more of Africans. I really cringe at the response on this forum.
Trump doesn't hate us rather it was Obama that hated us. We were having a terrorism crises in this country and pleaded and pleaded for the Obama government to sell us arms to fight these terrorists. Not only did Obama refuse to sell, he went the extra length to prevent other countries from selling to us. If you're conversant with your news, you would know that the President of Nigeria just came back from a visit to The US and guess what? Not only did Trump give us the weapons and aircrafts we need, American military instructors are now helping our troops overcome the terrorism scourge in Nigeria. I don't support people just because their skin colour looks like mine. Trump loves us more than Obama ever did. Actions speak louder than words.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Chrisbeks: 11:01am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

You hate Trump. Does he care? He doesn't even know a Black lazy mofo like you exists.. Get it!

Whatever he's doing is exactly what he promised during campaigns... He's putting America back to the top notch it used to be. Since you don't like Trump, please relocate to Africa. People in my village, Amorka in Ihiala LGA of Anambara State in Nigeria would definitely accept you wholeheartedly!
Lmao!! Well done man, you took that idiot to the cleaners. You used him to wipe the floor grin grin grin RESPECT!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Nobody: 11:18am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I don't know how any African will even support Trump, he hate y'all and think low y'all. We black Americans in his country are even loathed by him talk more of Africans. I really cringe at the response on this forum.
You're silly

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Lmao!! Well done man, you took that idiot to the cleaners. You used him to wipe the floor grin grin grin RESPECT!!!!!

Bro the guy don rant so much!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Nobody: 11:35am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

You hate Trump. Does he care? He doesn't even know a Black lazy mofo like you exists.. Get it!

Whatever he's doing is exactly what he promised during campaigns... He's putting America back to the top notch it used to be. Since you don't like Trump, please relocate to Africa. People in my village, Amorka in Ihiala LGA of Anambara State in Nigeria would definitely accept you wholeheartedly!
Guy no dey talk dat rubbish.
Accept who? That ignorant fool. No way

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2018
Fyi0:

Guy no dey talk dat rubbish.
Accept who? That ignorant fool. No way

Haha haha!! Sorry na mistake..
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by elgramz: 11:49am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Drumpf only foreign policy is to destabilize all Obama policies. He backed out of the TPP and begging to rejoin after other nations moved on. He backed out of the Paris climate accord and now the JCPoA. He hated Obama so much, he backed out on Obama's ban on American trophy hunting of animals in Africa and the trafficking of elephant tusk. The racist piece of sh1t will be kicked out after we deal a blow to his GOP enabling spineless low lifes.
You don't have any sense at all. All you are saying is TRASH!!

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Eagba(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2018
tenmariner:
Next thing Iran will hear is OPEC sanctions and boom Brent crude oil hits $100pb.
which one be opec sanction for iran again.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Eagba(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2018
Lifebender:
I could recall how the Iranians were celebrating when this deal was signed in 2015.
Tho dunno about international politics.But Saudi Arabia and Israel lauding US for pulling out on the nuclear deal looks partisan.
Saudi a Muslim country will support this becos Iranians are mainly Shites and their major rival in the oil market,and Nethanyahu becos he is a bully and US ass licker.
nethanyahu u.s asslicker? I thot is the other way round.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Eagba(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2018
wink2015:
THE EARLIER NIGERIA INVEST IN AGRICULTURE, SOLID MINERALS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY THE BETTER FOR US.

We should forget about any benefit the increase in price of crude oil will bring to Nigeria such gains are just short term.
What if we start our own made in nigeria 2030
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Iammercy2018: 12:07pm On May 09, 2018
QTEST007:
even if the price is $1000 per barrel, Nigeria would still be sh!thole
and you'll continue living in the sh*thole country grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Eagba(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are on horse anesthesia, the whole of your bloodline combined dead, living and unborn can be feed off only on my annual tax. Black America isn't living below decent living like y'all.
i wish trump will send all black americans back to this this shithole. Y'll have access to the best education and a lot more, but y'll prefer to sag ur pants, lazy about, do drug, put stones on your teeth, create baby mamas and complain when the cops take you guys for target practice.. If i'm white i'll treat you guys worst.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Eagba(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

him hating us is a good thing atleast we can at this point dare to wake up and smell the coffee and know that the only person that can truly like like us is us.
Same way the japanese felt hated after the war with russia and dares to develop further and became more bolder. I prefer trump's hate than the love and pity you black american crave for.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by BigNija: 1:17pm On May 09, 2018
Wowwww! thank God PDP ATM has expired. Only gullible youths are still rooting for corrupt oriented PDP to come back, especially ppl from d East.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by QTEST007(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:
and you'll continue living in the sh*thole country grin grin

its not an insult, we are in this together.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Sagay212: 1:27pm On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

Yes the crude oil is $72 per barrel just few hours invariably you don't expect miracles within the few days, the price rises. The PDP was in power when the Crude oil got to the highest in the history of the world $110. What did the PDP do while the price was the highest? Most of us are students of history, you can't talk of the present without making reference to the past. What did PDP do with our renenue and foreign Reserve when the Crude oil was $110?

ok PDP did not do anything with the money made from crude oil when it was $110. I agree. so going by your argument, the APC too should not do anything with money made from oil at 72$ per barrel because PDP didn't do anything with theirs. according to you crude oil got to 72$ per barrel in just few hours. it's been 70$ since march and increased to 72$ in april. march and april to you is just few hours.

continue to make excuses for useless leaders. all of you nigerians deserve whatever hardship you get from your leaders. I thought you APC govt claimed to have been recovering stolen funds from looters. what are they using these funds for. continue with your suffering and smiling...the only thing i suspect is you may be one of the few benefiting from the evil politicians so you see every reason to support them.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by AreaFada2: 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

With the highest revenue generated by any administration in the history of Nigeria. All you could be proud of your hero are building of University, rail road and and Almajiri school while in power for 6yrs. It's well with my country.

Highest revenue? Do you know what adjustment for inflation is? It is not numbers that matter, but how much X billions of dollars 25 years ago is worth today.

How much do you think $20 billion dollars oil windfall in 1991 Iraq war that IBB stole was worth in dollars from 5th May 2010 to 29th May 2015 when Jonathan was in power? You wouldn't know of course.
That was just the extra windfall, not oil revenue from 1985 to 1993 o.

By the way, I know Zombies like to claim Jonathan was in power since 1960. But he was in power for 5 years and 24 days. Not 6 years. Cabal ruled ruled when Yar'Adua was ill. cheesy grin

Jonathan spent 5 years, bringing the biggest economic boom era, becoming Africa's biggest economy for the first time. If doing projects is easy show me on classroom, one prison, even one public toilet Buhari has built in 3 years? He's only borrowing money to buy weapon after claimg Boko has been defeated 2 years ago. At least he must be making money from oil to have to put in foreign reserve.
Instead of lambasting Nigerian youth as uneducated like Buhari did abroad, Jonathan set about building schools.

The joke is on you guys. cheesy grin
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Iammercy2018: 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
QTEST007:

its not an insult, we are in this together.
I'm not in a sh*thole country, I am in Nigeria, talk for yourself abeg grin
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Iammercy2018: 2:36pm On May 09, 2018
AreaFada2:

Highest revenue? Do you know what adjustment for inflation is? It is not numbers that matter, but how much X billions of dollars 25 years ago is worth today.

How much do you think $20 billion dollars oil windfall in 1991 Iraq war that IBB stole was worth in dollars from 5th May 2010 to 29th May 2015 when Jonathan was in power? You wouldn't know of course.
That was just the extra windfall, not oil revenue from 1985 to 1993 o.

By the way, I know Zombies like to claim Jonathan was in power since 1960. But he was in power for 5 years and 24 days. Not 6 years. Cabal ruled ruled when Yar'Adua was ill. cheesy grin

Jonathan spent 5 years, bringing the biggest economic boom era, becoming Africa's biggest economy for the first time. If doing projects is easy show me on classroom, one prison, even one public toilet Buhari has built in 3 years? He's only borrowing money to buy weapon after claimg Boko has been defeated 2 years ago. At least he must be making money from oil to have to put in foreign reserve.
Instead of lambasting Nigerian youth as uneducated like Buhari did abroad, Jonathan set about building schools.

The joke is on you guys. cheesy grin
what is this one saying self, so with all the atrocities happening in Nigeria from 1960 until till today someone could still come out and support any politician in Nigeria?

You're talking trash sorry to say, Jonathan's administration is one of the worst Nigeria as ever had take it or leave, let's forget about the hate we have for Buhari,

to be candid and sincere

Jonathan is the worst let's take out the fact we igbos don't like Buhari, the press are working against him with lies and all

Buhari is working though some of his decision isn't good enough for the citizens

His first year as a president he was in battle with Niger Delta militants, these ppl crippled Nigeria's oil pipeline, a country producing 2.5m barrel of oil per day ended up producing 750k bpd with the oil price crashing to 28$ per barrel.

Second year comes another militants groups Niger Delta avengers and one other, then third year ipob since the opposition party couldn't succeed in using these set of ppl to destabilize this government now they've resorted in using Fulani herdsmen and manipulate the press to go against Buhari.

The only issue I am having with this administration is them devaluing the naira through back doors when the economy was in recession.

Every other things they're doing well but not perfect.

Any igbo man hating on Buhari's administration is either an ipob or a lazy Nigerian.

The previous administrations crippled Nigeria and the future of it's youths

No government in the world will ever come out and name names of corrupt politicians publicly without confirm documents to back it up this is what I believe.

Anyone wishing this government bad is an enemy of the nation.

What's there to pray for them to do well for the good of you and your family even if you're still going to vote them out in 2019, what is there if not hatred towards the president just for him not to succeed.

So pray for him to succeed if he's planning well for this nation and never to succeed for he's planning evil. Simple not just hide behind your keyboard typing sh*t.

What have you done to help the nation succeed, if you can't do anything then pray for the president to succeed
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Iammercy2018: 3:02pm On May 09, 2018
Sagay212:

ok PDP did not do anything with the money made from crude oil when it was $110. I agree. so going by your argument, the APC too should not do anything with money made from oil at 72$ per barrel because PDP didn't do anything with theirs. according to you crude oil got to 72$ per barrel in just few hours. it's been 70$ since march and increased to 72$ in april. march and april to you is just few hours.

continue to make excuses for useless leaders. all of you nigerians deserve whatever hardship you get from your leaders. I thought you APC govt claimed to have been recovering stolen funds from looters. what are they using these funds for. continue with your suffering and smiling...the only thing i suspect is you may be one of the few benefiting from the evil politicians so you see every reason to support them.
Mr Man just be fair abeg.

How does an oil price of 70$ from one or two months sales be compared to 120$pb of 10 years sales or more, how?

I am not supporting or siding any party here but look at it in a very sincere or unbiased way

What did they do with those money? Nothing to show for it.

Some people paid 40b dollars to generate more power what did we get? Still d 4k megawatts from 1996 until 2015.

Second Niger bridge nko?

Lagos ibadan express way nko? Even Lagos State government once asked the federal govt to give them go ahead to fix the road in 2010 they were not given the approval to go ahead and fix it, have you travelled through lokoja-Abuja expressway, ido, ore?

My people why are we so blinded by hatred or is it that we forget things so soon?

Do you remember the pipeline security contract Jonathan gave to asari and tombolo just to compensate them? Those guys signed the contract collected the money went outside of Nigeria to invest the money while they still receiving monthly salary from the jonathan lead federal government just to make sure they don't misbehave and the thieves were there eating the money forgetting that they have to make the government build at least one or two infrastructures in the ND region, beside why wasn't the contract money be used to build or do something in that region but instead they went to Benin republic to build massive schools and the other one went to Ghana to invest forgetting the ppl of ND but when the contract was cancelled it's still this ppl they went back to meet to start destroying the pipeline for their own self interest but those youths too allowed themselves to be used again because of 20k each.

When PMB came into power he cancelled the contract and instead he put the right people there to protect the pipelines which are the police, military (joint task Force) which is the right thing to do since we have security forces why should a president give the job of our forces to an ordinary civilian, why? It doesn't ring a bell, yeah?

But since it got cancelled and free flowing money stopped going to their various accounts it's then they know that their ND region doesn't have any infrastructures, they're being marginalized and using their money to build other statesmost especially the North. Hold Jonathan, asari, tombolo and the elders responsible for poor infrastructures in your region.

We need to start waking up, let's not forget so soon how this country was ruled.

Let's not forget nobody wanna be a leader and watch his/her administration fall due to killings of innocent lives, as a leader you want your govt to run smooth only your enemies will be behind the scenes creating problem just to ruin your tenure and consider you a failure.

Let's stop the hate and instead join hands and pray for this current govt to succeed and the next to come.

Thank you.
I am Mercy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m / Naira Drops To 242.5 Against Dollar / Spanish GB Foods Commissions $51.9M Tomato Processing Plant In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.