Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 (16743 Views)

United States Indict Nigerian Couple For $76,000 Housing Fraud / Oil Prices Climb Towards $50, Highest In 9 Months / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by fucktoto: 8:11am On May 09, 2018
the recessionists won't be happy about this.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:13am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

hahaha..dummy we have CNN in africa and we know how you drug infested black americans have ruined america..you are a disgrace to our forefathers that were forced to work in farms and africa made you worthless black americans.guess what if our forefather were not taken as slaves..you will sleeping under the bridge now in africa..so respect africa

So CNN didn't tell you white America is presently battling opiods crisis, and a public health emergency has been declared. Hey you idiotic brainless waste of time, the Appalachian and hilly billies you worship are presently battling the epidemics of horse anesthesia, elephant tranquilizer plus uncontrollably level of heroin. Your white lords won't tell you they are taking more food stamp per seconds than any other ethnic groups in the country. Your non functional brain should be kept in a museum to let folks see the structure of a non functional brain.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Truth234(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

May God bless you. Most of kids on Nairaland here don't know Trump sees everything from political angles rather than economic side of it. I wouldn't be surprised if by tomorrow, Trump rescinds his own decisions just as he did in TPP.

And against the North Korea after threatening Kim with a bigger nuclear button.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:14am On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

May God bless you. Most of kids on Nairaland here don't know Trump sees everything from political angles rather than economic side of it. I wouldn't be surprised if by tomorrow, Trump rescinds his own decisions just as he did in TPP.

hahaha another but licker...you are wrong...ok let me type in caps so it can sink in..TRUMP IS NOT A POLITICIAN AND HE IS A BUSINESS MAN SO YOU GOT IT ALL TWISTED AND WHY ARE MUSLIMS CRYING..EVEN SAUDI,UAE,BAHRAIN SUPPORTS TRUMP..OBAMA FLEW BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN CASH TO IRAN AFTER THE DEAL AND GOT NOTHING BACK AND DID THAT MONEY BENEFIT THE PEOPLE OF IRAN...HELL NO..IRAN USED IT FOR ITS TERRO ACTIVITIES ALL OVER THE WORLD..SO LET ME CORRECT YOU BOY...TRUMP SEES EVERYTHING FROM THE ECONOMICAL SIDE AND NOT THE POLITICAL SIDE..YOU NEED SOME LECTURES IN INTERNATIONAL POLITICS AND FOREIGN POLICIES

6 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:14am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

oh please shut up..you think everyone on nairaland lives in africa?..your a pure dummy..you can have your vacation in saudi arabis nobody cares dummy..have you taken your crack today?

You are third world low lifer piece of sh1t that haven't see one international airport of your country. Go f***k yourself tool.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Nobody: 8:14am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

This idiot is just making us a laughing stock in the world over, I have to cut off the American flag in my travelling bags the last time I was in Europe.

Ahahaahahaha
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:15am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

So CNN didn't tell you white America is presenting battling opiods crisis, and a public health emergency has been declared. Hey you idiotic brainless waste of time, the Appalachian and hilly billies you worship are presently battling the epidemics of horse anesthesia, elephant tranquilizer plus uncontrollably level of heroin. Your white lords won't tell you they are taking more food stamp per seconds than any other ethnic groups in the country. Your non functional brain should be kept in a museum to let folks see the structure of a non functional brain.

guess what dummy...i dont listen to CNN..hahaha..am a FOX guy...damn dude..you sound do pained..have you gotten your fix today...you sound like you are in withdrawl..hahaha

6 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:16am On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

I don't know how any African will even support Trump, he hate y'all and think low y'all. We black Americans in his country are even loathed by him talk more of Africans. I really cringe at the response on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Afamed: 8:16am On May 09, 2018
AreaFada2:
Meanwhile blaming Jonathan continues. Even if $200 per barrel, they will still moan. shocked shocked
Definitely blaming will continue because PDP and Jonathan failed to utilise the high price of crude oil when it got to highest 110 per barrel during their regime now when it's 72 per barrel they are still claumoring to come back to power so that they can loot the rising figure in our foreign reserve. No way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:16am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are third world low lifer piece of sh1t that haven't see one international airport of your country. Go f***k yourself tool.

hahaha..black american living off the whitemans america..lol and you have the guts to say poo..i wish you know where am at right now

6 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Naza25: 8:16am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Drumpf only foreign policy is to destabilize all Obama policies. He backed out of the TPP and begging to rejoin after other nations moved on. He backed out of the Paris climate accord and now the JCPoA. He hated Obama so much, he backed out on Obama's ban on American trophy hunting of animals in Africa and the trafficking of elephant tusk. The racist piece of sh1t will be kicked out after we deal a blow to his GOP enabling spineless low lifes.
Saudi Arabia and almost all other Arab states have come out in support of Trump's decision on the Iran deal. Are they also dumb? Listen, Obama blew it on the Iran deal. Trump has done the right thing by pulling out of it. A better deal will be on the table soon and it will be in Iran's best interest to accept it

4 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

yes he keeps his promises..hes not a politician...that little boy is a black american and a jobless one.they are lucky and they still complain..black americans move to africa if yall are tired of staying in america

Black men in America ranting wants so much themselves. If Pres Trump should say "No more tax for Black people, and y'all will be paid 10,000 monthly" everyone of them will say the man is just what America needs..

Whether anyone likes it or not, the businessman in Whitehouse only wants a deal that puts his country first and that should be the concern of every President.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by GavelSlam: 8:17am On May 09, 2018
HtwoOw:
Either way some of us haven't forgotten

That was a cryptic message.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:17am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I don't know how any African will even support Trump, he hate y'all and think low y'all. We black Americans in his country are even loathed by him talk more of Africans. I really cringe at the response on this forum.

shut up many black americans support trump..but crack heads like you dont..remember under trump black unemployment is LOW..i mean all time low..what else do you people want..oh i forgot you are on welfare..lol

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:18am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

guess what dummy...i dont listen to CNN..hahaha..am a FOX guy...damn dude..you sound do pained..have you gotten your fix today...you sound like you are in withdrawl..hahaha

You are just a dumb little piece of shit, I don't even care what you listen to. You are the idiot that said y'all get CNN in Africa. Plus fauxnews is made for brainless illiterate, in the UK that station is categorize as special entertainment channel. Nice getting brain dead by bacteria such as Sean Hannity.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:18am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

Black men in America ranting wants so much themselves. If Pres Trump should say "No more tax for Black people, and y'all will be paid 10,000 monthly" everyone of them will say the man is just what America needs..

Whether anyone likes it or not, the businessman in Whitehouse only wants a deal that puts his country first and that should be the concern of every President.

you hit the point..trump is a business man and not a politician..black americans can complain alot..they cry and cry and they are all lazy..

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:19am On May 09, 2018
Naza25:

Saudi Arabia and almost all other Arab states have come out in support of Trump's decision on the Iran deal. Are they also dumb? Listen, Obama blew it on the Iran deal. Trump has done the right thing by pulling out of it. A better deal will be on the table soon and it will be in Iran's best interest to accept it

dont mind this black crack head american boy living on welfare

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:20am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are just a dumb little piece of shit, I don't even care what you listen to. You are the idiot that said y'all get CNN in Africa. Plus fauxnews is made for brainless illiterate, in the UK that station is categorize as special entertainment channel. Nice getting brain dead by bacteria such as Sean Hannity.

i love sean and i love pirro..hahaha..who cares about the UK...london under an islamic mayor is turning to chicago..

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Afamed: 8:21am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Ignore the kids here. Most of their comments are made out of ignorance and perhaps religious sentiment. Tell them many of the deals Trump had earlier cancelled and he Trump came back begging to join the deal again. Most of them never left their local communities to have known happenings around the world.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:22am On May 09, 2018
Why does Trump want to leave the Iran deal?
Trump has railed against the Iran deal since the early days of the presidential campaign. He called the agreement “the worst deal ever” and “one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the United States has ever entered into.”

There are three main reasons why.

First, Trump says Iran is violating the “spirit” of the deal, if not the letter, mostly because Iran continues to work against America in the Middle East. In essence, Iran remains a US enemy, and Obama failed to address that with the deal.

But Trump’s objection misses the point. “You could say it’s a terrible deal because it doesn’t cover Hezbollah, and Syria, and Yemen, and missiles, and human rights,” Ernest Moniz, Obama’s energy secretary and top Iran deal negotiator, told me last August. “That’s not what the agreement is.”

Take the missiles part: The Iran deal doesn’t prohibit Iran from testing missiles. At all.

There is a totally separate UN Security Council resolution that includes language specifically about Iran’s ballistic missiles, and Iran is probably violating at least the spirit of that resolution, if not the letter of it.

But again, that’s separate from the Iran nuclear deal itself, which only targets Tehran’s nuclear program. That was by design: The Obama administration knew that to get Iran to agree to curb its path to a nuclear bomb, the US would have to give up a lot more than simply lifting a few sanctions.

Second, Trump doesn’t like that certain restrictions of the deal — like the ones on uranium enrichment and the use of centrifuges — end. He would prefer those restrictions remain indefinitely so it’s even harder for Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon.

All of that leads to Trump’s third reason: He thinks he could make a better deal. In fact, he’s signaled a desire to improve the Iran deal, not necessarily leave it — yet. “I have outlined two possible paths forward: either fix the deal’s disastrous flaws, or the United States will withdraw,” Trump said in January. Here’s how he wants to do it (this will sound familiar): curb Iran’s missile tests, allow more inspections of Iranian nuclear facilities, and remove the time limits on uranium and centrifuge restrictions.

OBAMA WAS A FAILURE HE DID NOTHING FOR AFRICA AND NOTHING FOR AMERICA AND NOTHING FOR CHICAGO..HOW CAN YOU NEGOTIATE A DEAL THAT DOES NOT STOP IRAN FROM TESTING BALLISTIC MISSILES..MADNESS

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:23am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

shut up many black americans support trump..but crack heads like you dont..remember under trump black unemployment is LOW..i mean all time low..what else do you people want..oh i forgot you are on welfare..lol

Illiterate, talk more about the looter stealing your common patrimony and leave America issues for Americans. Black unemployment has been on a downward spiral since Obama, please tell us trump executive and legislative magic that's bringing about the job gains.

Sorry to burst your silly bubble, the auto industry tanked 300k+ jobs due to the back lash of the tariff on steel and aluminium. The stock market is on the negative and yall trumptards ain't all about the stock market again.

Ya, black coons like Trump and we are showing them the way we treat coons ask omorosa, Kanye and Paris dennard. We voted 93+ against him in 2016, it's gonna be 98+ in the mid terms and 2020 go figure the black vote for Doug Jones against Roy Moore.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

He thinks about his country first and that should be what matters to him. He's not an African President therefore he has the right to hate anyone who's from Africa if actually you're saying the truth.. During his campaign, he said "America and the American people first" that's what matters not Rwanda or Kenya. If u think he's so cruel to Blacks, why not relocate to Lagos, Accra, Kigali, Nairobi, Doula, Harare or Kampala A man leaves a location he's not comfortable with..

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by HtwoOw: 8:23am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

That was a cryptic message.

Course ahknew avoiding emphasis
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:24am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

i love sean and i love pirro..hahaha..who cares about the UK...london under an islamic mayor is turning to chicago..

You are clinically mad, only bloody illiterate takes fauxnews serious. You can as well go start listening to breitbart radio, rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones misinformation wars.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:25am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

He thinks about his country first and that should be what matters to him. He's not an African President therefore he has the right to hate anyone who's from Africa if actually you're saying the truth.. During his campaign, he said "America and the American people first" that's what matters not Rwanda or Kenya. If u think he's so cruel to Blacks, why not relocate to Lagos, Accra, Kigali, Nairobi, Doula, Harare or Kampala A man leaves a location he's not comfortable with..

hahaha..the dumb kid will never relocate to africa.but he is hating a country that gave him everything

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Illiterate, talk more about the looter stealing your common patrimony and leave America issues for Americans. Black unemployment has been on a downward spiral since Obama, please tell us trump executive and legislative magic that's bringing about the job gains.

Sorry to burst your silly bubble, the auto industry tanked 300k+ jobs due to the back lash of the tariff on steel and aluminium. The stock market is on the negative and yall trumptards ain't all about the stock market again.

Ya, black coons like Trump and we are showing them the way we treat coons ask omorosa, Kanye and Paris dennard. We voted 93+ against him in 2016, it's gonna be 98+ in the mid terms and 2020 go figure the black vote for Doug Jones against Roy Moore.

It doesn't stop the successful businessman from getting a second tenure in office. So your votes matters only to some extent not who stays up in Whitehouse.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by coluka: 8:26am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Drumpf only foreign policy is to destabilize all Obama policies. He backed out of the TPP and begging to rejoin after other nations moved on. He backed out of the Paris climate accord and now the JCPoA. He hated Obama so much, he backed out on Obama's ban on American trophy hunting of animals in Africa and the trafficking of elephant tusk. The racist piece of sh1t will be kicked out after we deal a blow to his GOP enabling spineless low lifes.
Would you please shut the hell up? You can't even reason for yourself. All you're busy reeling out is what you have been spoonfed by your liberal media talk heads. Stop behaving like a house nigger and reason for yourself. Unemployment has been reduced drastically among African Americans under Trump and African Americans are earning better than they did under Obama and you're here regurgitating what the Democratic party tells you like a garbage in , garbage out Zombie that doesn't know what to to think until the liberal media thinks for him

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by AreaFada2: 8:27am On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

Definitely blaming will continue because PDP and Jonathan failed to utilise the high price of crude oil when it got to highest 110 per barrel during their regime now when it's 72 per barrel they are still claumoring to come back to power so that they can loot the rising figure in our foreign reserve. No way

OK. But built railway, Fed universities, almajiri schools, invested in agric, realised much money was lost to oil subsidy and sought to block it.

What has the "non-corrupt" visitor president achieved? Brought hardship, drove out Iberia and other foreign companies, caused massive unemployment, etc.

What is the use of blaming while not achieving anything? Simply to cover own incompetence.

Let the masses decide. They can better judge if their lives and economy is better under one regime or the other. Not spending scarce resources on media image laundry and campaign of calumny.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:27am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are clinically mad, only bloody illiterate takes fauxnews serious. You can as well go start listening to breitbart radio, rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones misinformation wars.

i actually love alex jones and i am a fan of info wars..look crack head..come back to africa or shut the hell up and you need to be taken rehab drugs have made you mad

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:27am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

i actually love alex jones and i am a fan of info wars..look crack head..come back to africa or shut the hell up and you need to be taken rehab drugs have made you mad..nobody listens to fake news CNN

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:29am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

Ignorance at full glee, think of himself and his business partners. The tax cut was for himself and the Koch brothers that bank roll the GOP. Drumpf tax cut are for his folks and most middle class folks and I have between 250 to 500$ cut. While corporation are having hell of a kill, the last time same sh1t was done by Ronald Reagan our economy tanked it's called trick down economy and same policy made Kansas and Oklahoma some of the poorest state in the country.

Even Trump voters in the Appalachian are getting hit by his bad policy, the cut in Medicaid, meals on wheels,hud savings and opening a field play for industrial greed that tanked the economy in 08.

The present contesants at the Florida Senate primaries are backing out of Trump plan to drill for crude at the Florida beach and tourist attraction site. All em GOP guys will be kicked in the butt coke the mid terms.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by AreaFada2: 8:30am On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

OK. But built railway, Fed universities, almajiri schools, invested in agric, realised much money was lost to oil subsidy and sought to block it.

What has the "non-corrupt" visitor president achieved? Brought hardship, drove out Iberia and other foreign companies, caused massive unemployment, etc.

What is the use of blaming while not achieving anything? Simply to cover own incompetence.
Foreign reserve that does not shore up strength of currency or economy, is that foreign reserve? You talk of foreign reserve and Buhari is still borrowing money to buy weapon.
That is economic illiteracy. Why would you save money in savings account collecting 2% interest, and borrow money at same time paying like 22% interest rate? shocked shocked shocked

Let the masses decide. They can better judge if their lives and economy are better under one regime or the other. Not spending scarce resources on media image laundry and campaign of calumny.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN, FG Agency Set To Review New Regulation On Bank Customers / CBN Says It Is Not Trying To “Unify Exchange Rates“ / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.