Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 (16744 Views)

United States Indict Nigerian Couple For $76,000 Housing Fraud / Oil Prices Climb Towards $50, Highest In 9 Months / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:31am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

i actually love alex jones and i am a fan of info wars..look crack head..come back to africa or shut the hell up and you need to be taken rehab drugs have made you mad..nobody listens to fake news CNN

You are definitely sick, go read the divorce papers with his wife and come back to say sh1t.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are clinically mad, only bloody illiterate takes fauxnews serious. You can as well go start listening to breitbart radio, rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones misinformation wars.

But we take CNN serious?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by BanevsJoker(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2018
Buhari don hammer. Loot away, zombies will always support you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:32am On May 09, 2018
coluka:

Would you please shut the hell up? You can't even reason for yourself. All you're busy reeling out is what you have been spoonfed by your liberal media talk heads. Stop behaving like a house nigger and reason for yourself. Unemployment has been reduced drastically among African Americans under Trump and African Americans are earning better than they did under Obama and you're here regurgitating what the Democratic party tells you like a garbage in , garbage out Zombie that doesn't know what to to think until the liberal media thinks for him

You are a waste of space, you idiotic brainless toddler. I live and work there and not what you idiots hear in the news. Tell us how trump brought about the micraclous job indexes you loser.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by BanevsJoker(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

My zombified Brother.
Take heart, your paymaster is parking out!
Out of the planet by the look of things.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Afamed: 8:34am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are just a dumb little piece of shit, I don't even care what you listen to. You are the idiot that said y'all get CNN in Africa. Plus fauxnews is made for brainless illiterate, in the UK that station is categorize as special entertainment channel. Nice getting brain dead by bacteria such as Sean Hannity.
The TPP agreement signed by Obama, Trump cancelled it few months ago, just 2weeks now the Trump administration is seriously considering re signing/ joining the deal again. I will not be surprised if by Ending of May, Trump is begging to re- sign the Iran deal again. Even his Trump loyal countries such as UK and France all condemned Trump decision yesterday. Kindly ignore those comments as they are made out of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:34am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are definitely sick, go read the divorce papers with his wife and come back to say sh1t.

am done with you...when you wake up everyday always thank God for making you an american..lots of africans would want that chance.you black americans are the laziest set of black people in the world..in africa we work hard and if we have the luck you black americans have we would be happy.all you know is to take drugs and give birth and live off welfare..too many dumb black americans.if you dont know black americans are the richest black people on earth and what have you fools done with it..nothing.bloody donkeys

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:34am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

It doesn't stop the successful businessman from getting a second tenure in office. So your votes matters only to some extent not who stays up in Whitehouse.

You are actual day dreaming, hope y'all see the result of the special elections? The DNC are copping victory in deep red state like Alabama and Pennsylvania and place Trump won on +25 percent. You need to live in this country to feel the way folks resent this idiots occupying 1600 Pennsylvania avenue.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:36am On May 09, 2018
Afamed:

The TPP agreement signed by Obama, Trump cancelled it few months ago, just 2weeks now the Trump administration is seriously considering re signing/ joining the deal again. I will not be surprised if by Ending of May, Trump is begging to re- sign the Iran deal again. Even his Trump loyal countries such as UK and France all condemned Trump decision yesterday.

Exactly what all these losers here don't know. Funny thing is the other nations in the TPP have moved on and making America look like a joke. The only motivation for Trump is disruption of Obama policies.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:37am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

am done with you...when you wake up everyday always thank God for making you an american..lots of africans would want that chance.you black americans are the laziest set of black people in the world..in africa we work hard and if we have the luck you black americans have we would be happy.all you know is to take drugs and give birth and live off welfare..too many dumb black americans.if you dont know black americans are the richest black people on earth and what have you fools done with it..nothing.bloody donkeys

Blah blah!!! You are only an illiterate brainless sh1tard. So you also believe the Sandy hook and other school shooting are role play like your lord Alex Jones. You should be sold into slavery.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by itchie: 8:37am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Illiterate, talk more about the looter stealing your common patrimony and leave America issues for Americans. Black unemployment has been on a downward spiral since Obama, please tell us trump executive and legislative magic that's bringing about the job gains.

Sorry to burst your silly bubble, the auto industry tanked 300k+ jobs due to the back lash of the tariff on steel and aluminium. The stock market is on the negative and yall trumptards ain't all about the stock market again.

Ya, black coons like Trump and we are showing them the way we treat coons ask omorosa, Kanye and Paris dennard. We voted 93+ against him in 2016, it's gonna be 98+ in the mid terms and 2020 go figure the black vote for Doug Jones against Roy Moore.
You are suffering from trump derangement syndrome. Is it a coincidence that this lower unemployment numbers happened soon after the GOP tax bill? Lol, clowns like you never cease to amaze me. I'm even surprised that you're the only one ranting here this morning. Where are your comrade clowns Schwarzkopf and crazy lucasbalo? Whether you clowns like it or not Trump is the legitimately elected President of the US and will be until 2024

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:39am On May 09, 2018
itchie:

You are suffering from trump derangement syndrome. Is it a coincidence that this lower unemployment numbers happened soon after the GOP tax bill? Lol, clowns like you never cease to amaze me. I'm even surprised that you're the only one ranting here this morning. Where are your comrade clowns Schwarzkopf and crazy lucasbalo? Whether you clowns like it or not Trump is the legitimately elected President of the US and will be until 2024

Oh idiiiot, if you aren't a brainless son of a worthless wh0re, you would have seen that this trend of reduction in unemployment is now on a 7 year streak and even the downward spiral in 2013 is greater than today's gain. But idiot like you have exchanged your brain for a gallon of milk.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are third world low lifer piece of sh1t that haven't see one international airport of your country. Go f***k yourself tool.

I doubt you're even a Black American.

I know you're hiding with your fake docs, go straight to
USCIS and see them bundle and rap up your ass back to Cotonou.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Afamed: 8:42am On May 09, 2018
AreaFada2:

OK. But built railway, Fed universities, almajiri schools, invested in agric, realised much money was lost to oil subsidy and sought to block it.

What has the "non-corrupt" visitor president achieved? Brought hardship, drove out Iberia and other foreign companies, caused massive unemployment, etc.

What is the use of blaming while not achieving anything? Simply to cover own incompetence.

Let the masses decide. They can better judge if their lives and economy is better under one regime or the other. Not spending scarce resources on media image laundry and campaign of calumny.
You didn't tell us he also built our foreign reserve with million of dollar in a private jet in South Africa.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Walexybobo(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2018
Where are those pple saying pulling out of the US from the iranian nuclear deal will see other country involved follow d way of US, i will nt b surprise if this hike price of oil is nt even anything to go by on nigerians.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by WaywardSon(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Drumpf only foreign policy is to destabilize all Obama policies. He backed out of the TPP and begging to rejoin after other nations moved on. He backed out of the Paris climate accord and now the JCPoA. He hated Obama so much, he backed out on Obama's ban on American trophy hunting of animals in Africa and the trafficking of elephant tusk. The racist piece of sh1t will be kicked out after we deal a blow to his GOP enabling spineless low lifes.
MAGA CRY HARDER

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by coluka: 8:43am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are a waste of space, you idiotic brainless toddler. I live and work there and not what you idiots hear in the news. Tell us how trump brought about the micraclous job indexes you loser.
You're the complete waste of space, what difference is there between you and an inanimate object? You can't think unless you're thought for, you can't decide unless decisions are taken on your behalf. Plantation mentality niggers that just do what they are told by their liberal masters. Talking about what idiots hear in the news, you're the typical example of an idiot that guzzles down whatever he hears in the liberal MSM and regurgitates same verbatim like a brainless zombie

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:46am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

I doubt you're even a Black American.

I know you're hiding with your fake docs, go straight to
USCIS and see them bundle and rap up your ass back to Cotonou.

Hey you idiotic brainless loser, how can I be hiding and be holidaying now in Barcelona. If you ain't a dumb idiot, dong you know it's midnight now in merica?? You should be euthanize.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:47am On May 09, 2018
WaywardSon:
MAGA CRY HARDER

No wonder you are a wayward son. Your folks must have committed suicide after birthing a nonentity like you.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by itchie: 8:48am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Oh idiiiot, if you aren't a brainless son of a worthless wh0re, you would have seen that this trend of reduction in unemployment is now on a 7 year streak and even the downward spiral in 2013 is greater than today's gain. But idiot like you have exchanged your brain for a gallon of milk.
Hahahaha this one's derangement syndrome is obviously not only about Trump, you are clearly a completely deranged lunatic!! Go ahead, knock yourself out everyday and have frightful nightmares of Trump at night but get this into your empty skull, you will wake up every morning with Trump As US President making America great again. And he has six more years to go so your derangement is not getting cured anytime soon bloody lunatic!!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Afamed: 8:49am On May 09, 2018
AreaFada2:

OK. But built railway, Fed universities, almajiri schools, invested in agric, realised much money was lost to oil subsidy and sought to block it.

What has the "non-corrupt" visitor president achieved? Brought hardship, drove out Iberia and other foreign companies, caused massive unemployment, etc.

What is the use of blaming while not achieving anything? Simply to cover own incompetence.

Let the masses decide. They can better judge if their lives and economy is better under one regime or the other. Not spending scarce resources on media image laundry and campaign of calumny.
With the highest revenue generated by any administration in the history of Nigeria. All you could be proud of your hero are building of University, rail road and and Almajiri school while in power for 6yrs. It's well with my country.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by BanevsJoker(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

yes he keeps his promises..hes not a politician...that little boy is a black american and a jobless one.they are lucky and they still complain..black americans move to africa if yall are tired of staying in america
Especially the ones who threatened to leave if Trump won the election. Instead the idiots stayed back with their hashtag protests.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by userplainly(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2018
linearity:
Does this mean a bag of rice will now be N5,000? What about exchange rate? Will that now become N180?

Exchange rate rate should rise to 450 joor!... we'll do trade with China.... pls I don't want dollar to drop o!!!
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:50am On May 09, 2018
coluka:

You're the complete waste of space, what difference is there between you and an inanimate object? You can't think unless you're thought for, you can't decided unless decisions are taken on your behalf. Plantation mentality niggers that just do what they are told by their liberal masters. Talking about what idiots hear in the news, you're the typical example of an idiot that guzzles down whatever he hears in the liberal MSM and regurgitates same verbatim like a brainless zombie

You are brain dead simpletons that should be fed to hungry beast of burden. Yeah the liberals ain't the converging point of the Alt right, right nationalist, David Duke, Richard Spencer and Steve King who want slavery back and see black folks as less than humans.

You idiot whenever you get to merica, I will pay your transport cost to trump country in Indiana, where this folks will murder you in seconds for your black skin. I marvel at the idiocy of y'all who support folks that loathe you. It's interesting seeing the friendship of a Fox and a sheep. Y'all are just dumb asf.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are actual day dreaming, hope y'all see the result of the special elections? The DNC are copping victory in deep red state like Alabama and Pennsylvania and place Trump won on +25 percent. You need to live in this country to feel the way folks resent this idiots occupying 1600 Pennsylvania avenue.

You're just having faith, but the fact is this

THE REAL AMERICANS LOVE PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by dizon: 8:51am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Drumpf only foreign policy is to destabilize all Obama policies. He backed out of the TPP and begging to rejoin after other nations moved on. He backed out of the Paris climate accord and now the JCPoA. He hated Obama so much, he backed out on Obama's ban on American trophy hunting of animals in Africa and the trafficking of elephant tusk. The racist piece of sh1t will be kicked out after we deal a blow to his GOP enabling spineless low lifes.
Sharrap bloody fool!! Talking absolute nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Geesaintagape: 8:51am On May 09, 2018
Trump 2020

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Especially the ones who threatened to leave if Trump won the election. Instead the idiots stayed back with their hashtag protests.

Exactly! They re still living there because of what America ll offer them, not what they'll offer America..

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:52am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

You're just having faith, but the fact is this

THE REAL AMERICANS LOVE PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

Lols with 32 percent ratings and democrats flipping +50 seats since trump?? You should be eaten for picnic by the zoo lions.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by BanevsJoker(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I don't know how any African will even support Trump, he hate y'all and think low y'all. We black Americans in his country are even loathed by him talk more of Africans. I really cringe at the response on this forum.
I don't need the love of America's President. Rather, I need my own country's President to respect my right to life, religion, justice and fairness. You're exhibiting inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:53am On May 09, 2018
dizon:

Sharrap bloody fool!! Talking absolute nonsense.

F**ck you bloody plontroon. You can come shut me up and let me help your dumb skull with my. 40 gauge.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2018
itchie:

Hahahaha this one's derangement syndrome is obviously not only about Trump, you are clearly a completely demanded lunatic!! Go ahead, knock yourself out everyday and have frightful nightmares of Trump at night but get this into your empty skull, you will wake up every morning with Trump As US President making America great again. And he has six more years to go so your derangement is not getting cured anytime soon bloody lunatic!!

Haha haha!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN, FG Agency Set To Review New Regulation On Bank Customers / CBN Says It Is Not Trying To “Unify Exchange Rates“ / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.