Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants (30510 Views)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test / EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by Abagworo(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2018
APC is beginning to experience same problems that led to fall of PDP. I blame the Nigerian system for these cycle of crisis because we tend to believe only the ruling party can win elections. Based on that belief people fight dirty to win nominations in the ruling party without allowing free and fair primaries. It's shameful and disappointing that APC that started out like they are different is now proving party makes no difference but individuals. If I was in Ekiti I would support PDP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by GreatrAnalyst: 8:51am On May 09, 2018
Sterix10:
I wonder what Tinubu a progressive minded man found in Buhari( a regressive minded man)
When we will have a politician that will put Nigeria first in all dealings
Nigeria youth needs to wake up, all this old men will die and leave us, we just need a generation that didn't witness the Civil war to be at the helm of affairs.All this current politicians are creating division between us

Tinubu is not without his own agenda too. He once said that if he had the opportunity to become the president, he would embrace it with opened hands. Him supporting Buhari who seems to have an edge to be presented for presidential seat today by the party is most likely to pave way for his own ambition in the due time.
Nobody hardly supports a course that doesn't have one way or the other to reward him in the aftermath. Not even Nigerian politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by asawanathegreat(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2018
Disgraceful conduct
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by obowunmi(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2018
Fayemi is a thief with RAPIST aides.

Just move on.
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by Nobody: 8:54am On May 09, 2018
Fayemi is gradually digging his political grave

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by 7footre(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2018
Is fayemi not supposed to have resigned from his post as a minister? Considering that the Ekiti elections is only a few weeks from now? What has this administration turned Nigeria to ni tori oloun?

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by lagdmark(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2018
Mr Tinubu will never support a credible and fair primaries in elections, he loves godfather politics.
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by saltoasis: 9:18am On May 09, 2018
APC knows that making Fayemi the candidate will not give them an edge in Ekiti.

If you want to win ekiti, you need to be able to relate with grassroot people if not forget winning. That's Fayose' strategy. Speaking oyinbo will give you nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by obo389(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2018
obonujoker:
Stupid thief... you're already dead in Ekiti polity though.....
Where did he allegedly got the money he claimed he had for this election?
#1bn ? Correct me if am wrong

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by Debazent1: 9:41am On May 09, 2018
Its becoming glaring that the election in ekiti might go the way of PDP
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by profdee1(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2018
Is the position of National Leader now in the party constitution?

Because I know it was said not to be there at the beginning of the administration when Jagaban was silenced in the party structure......

This is country is just something else.....
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by san316(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2018
this guy is a mess jor. Is it because he is a minister?
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by lexy2014: 9:53am On May 09, 2018
kapelvej:
Because Buhari has all the files about his thieving activities. So buhari is holding Tinubu by his balls.
what balls is he holding? Did buhari have d files b4 he became president?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by senatordave1(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2018
Debazent1:
Its becoming glaring that the election in ekiti might go the way of PDP
With an unknown eleka?
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by adisabarber(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2018
So they are trying to decide the future of Ekiti state in Abuja?
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by adisabarber(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2018
Who knew Ambode?

senatordave1:

With an unknown eleka?
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by Danobal: 10:14am On May 09, 2018
Tinubu and co should leave these people to choose their candidate. I see fayose winning PMB party.
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by khanwale(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2018
i am honestly surprised fayemi is re-contesting. what kind of man is he. am not sure he is aware that he has little following. i am from ekiti and i am aware of the thrend on the streets. if APC votes him the canditdate, it will be a sorry case. when Ojudu is there

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by Gossiplover: 10:41am On May 09, 2018
dats good
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by Suzie1(f): 11:23am On May 09, 2018
OCTAVO:
Let's see how things will go. cheesy
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by kapelvej: 11:32am On May 09, 2018
lexy2014:
what balls is he holding? Did buhari have d files b4 he became president?
Understand the politics. Before the election, Tinubu supported Buhari because he reasoned that the only way APC can defeat PDP is through Buhari. He thought he will be the VP to buhari, and after that, he can dream of becoming the president. But unfortunately nigerians rejected a moslem - moslem ticket. Buhari became president, and got privy information about tinubu, so tinubu must have to stay loyal
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by senatordave1(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2018
adisabarber:
Who knew Ambode?

The dynamics arent same.tinubu controls lagos totally,anybody he presents will win.fayose on the other hand doesnt have such godfatheristic clout and control
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by lexy2014: 4:23pm On May 09, 2018
kapelvej:
Understand the politics. Before the election, Tinubu supported Buhari because he reasoned that the only way APC can defeat PDP is through Buhari. He thought he will be the VP to buhari, and after that, he can dream of becoming the president. But unfortunately nigerians rejected a moslem - moslem ticket. Buhari became president, and got privy information about tinubu, so tinubu must have to stay loyal
are u trying 2 tell me that buhari wasn't aware of d source of tinubus wealth b4 he became president?
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by kapelvej: 4:31pm On May 09, 2018
lexy2014:
are u trying 2 tell me that buhari wasn't aware of d source of tinubus wealth b4 he became president?
Yes, but then, no privy to hard paper evidence. moreover on the lighter side, what is Buhari really aware of... Nothing, He has always said he not aware of this that this that... what a joke of a president
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by lexy2014: 5:02pm On May 09, 2018
kapelvej:
Yes, but then, no privy to hard paper evidence. moreover on the lighter side, what is Buhari really aware of... Nothing, He has always said he not aware of this that this that... what a joke of a president
y would buhari need "hard paper evidence" when he is a beneficiary of tinubus money? Y would he stress himself when u have painted him as a man who is 2 lazy 2 bother about details?
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by kapelvej: 5:13pm On May 09, 2018
lexy2014:
y would buhari need "hard paper evidence" when he is a beneficiary of tinubus money? Y would he stress himself when u have painted him as a man who is 2 lazy 2 bother about details?
there is this about the way you people argue for buhari. it is an addiction. so i am now the one that makes him lazy
Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by lexy2014: 9:36pm On May 09, 2018
kapelvej:
there is this about the way you people argue for buhari. it is an addiction. so i am now the one that makes him lazy
could u pls explain how my last comments equates 2 arguing 4 buhari?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) / National Assembly Takes Over Power To Control CCT From Presidency / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.