Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" (28604 Views)

Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' / Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by Nobody: 11:35am On May 09, 2018
tragergeorge:
bad ghuyz ,so girls no full where you base abi ,you nor go leave dis innocent girl,cos d only tin I de see here, na how u wan take baff dis innocent girl de your mind

Nah.

Wetin make me respond na the casual way she take talk am like say e dey easy.

"They are young. Let them enjoy each other. Lets not talk about marriage"

Ehen? shocked Naso d tin take easy?

I decided to direct it to her so she'll see how what she said feels like.
You no see say she never respond since? grin grin

Fear dey catch her. People like to talk anyhow online. Things wey dem no fit do in real life.
Why she no allow us enjoy each other. Make we no talk marriage matter?
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by jaxxy(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
we all know tobi isn't going to marry her. just fooling her and wasting her time

Don't know why people hate Alex. I don't exactly like her style bt if tobi likes it whats anybody's biz with it. We can't tell wat tobi is thinking and guys have funny choices smtmes.
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by tragergeorge(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2018
ShyCypher:

Nah.

Wetin make me respond na the casual way she take talk am like say e dey easy.

"They are young. Let them enjoy each other. Lets not talk about marriage"

Ehen? shocked Naso d tin take easy?

I decided to direct it to her so she'll see how what she said feels like.
You no see say she never respond since? grin grin

Fear dey catch her. People like to talk anyhow online. Things wey dem no fit do in real life.
Why she no allow us enjoy each other. Make we no talk marriage matter?
lol,smart dude
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by rockcitie: 12:03pm On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
we all know tobi isn't going to marry her. just fooling her and wasting her time

Who is even talking about marriage, you useless imbecìle? Are you the one to decide for Tobi?

I don't understand why all you bitter hateful scúms can't just commit suicide & die already!

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by olagbemi118(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2018
i like that ceec....i just know she will make it in life.
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by Thewesterner(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
See Oracle of life... That already knows his own tomorrow
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by pweetiedee(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Its women I know that think awkwardly far like this. Two friends met in d bb house, came out and declared no relnshp going on btwn them yet, that they're friends as they've been from the house, yet your thinking pattern is still uncivilized.

You're obviously one of those who think when a guy hugs a girl, they must be sleeping with each other.

Please tell her again. its girls like her that meet a guy today and expect him to marry her that week.

Dunno who is talking about marriage.
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by Shedrack777: 1:47pm On May 09, 2018
Thewesterner:
See Oracle of life... That already knows his own tomorrow
you want me to tell you your future too?
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by autonomous22: 1:50pm On May 09, 2018
But joke apart, dis Alex go sabi fvck o.... I just dey imagine her on top bed
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by Shedrack777: 1:51pm On May 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
they are young. Just 22 and 23. Let them enjoy eachother. No one is talking about marry
does tobi looks 23 to you?
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by WhiskeyTangoFox: 3:16pm On May 09, 2018
Earthbound:
The clap back no even try.

The sooner he realizes it, the better. Right now, in entertainment circles, they're the biggest joke. Her village people are cooking up something that will make that village joy permanent.

How e take concern u? How can ur evasive happiness be dependent on someone dat doesn't know or give a Bleep about u?
Besides, it's only a major OLODO dat wnt see the class in that reply.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2018
jaxxy:

Don't know why people hate Alex. I don't exactly like her style bt if tobi likes it whats anybody's biz with it. We can't tell wat tobi is thinking and guys have funny choices smtmes.
Only CeeC supporters hate her

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by pemiakd: 4:49pm On May 09, 2018
They go soon get tired of each other.
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by perfectedmee: 7:13pm On May 09, 2018
Ligang:
I listened to Tobi's interview with Ebuka and couldn't but love this guy,he's not perfect but he's intelligent,cool headed, simple and humble. I think he should be watched out for...

For Alex, unfortunately people embrace fake people who ignore thier roots in the city to form a class they don't belong which at the end of the day ruins them.Alex is a simple, beautiful igbo girl who despite is from the village can still relate with the so called city people.Thats what i call real class.

I wish them both success,I wish they use this fame to shoot themselves to the world.

Ebuka was a housemate,he didn't win but today i think he does better than the season's winner.

Everyone has equal chance to succeed,it depends on how each one embrace the opportunity.

How is Alex from d village? You that is talking are u not from one village too.

I am not from Nsukka but I was born nd brought up dre and it ain't village.

So pls Shut d Bleep up Nd travel.
Re: Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" by perfectedmee: 7:19pm On May 09, 2018
pemiakd:
They go soon get tired of each other.

Women just hate themselves.

Why can't u wish a fellow sister gudluck?

Dats how u all still hating while Davido nd chioma soars higher

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Old Versus New Photos / Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ / Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.