Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam (19620 Views)

How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Theaddict(f): 11:15am On May 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
I almost transferred money to this one but when I saw it she already had enough money, I wont give online people money without verification any longer
DonPikko:
I sent 10k to her cry
coughs

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:20am On May 09, 2018
sad. And because of the likes of these, the people that need help never get helped. cry

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Nobody: 11:20am On May 09, 2018
There are two different monikers, look closely
Theaddict:
coughs

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Nobody: 11:21am On May 09, 2018
Wow
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by blank(f): 11:25am On May 09, 2018
Now that the online scammers on Nairaland have seen this post, they may just start moving to Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by MaziOmenuko: 11:27am On May 09, 2018
Those guys that arranged the fundraising should report her to the company. A company pays for your HMO and you say they 'dumped' you there. Report her to the HR manager of her company and let her beg for her job.

Arrogant ar'se!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Dyt(f): 11:30am On May 09, 2018
Nina18

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by mazizitonene(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2018
lol.....i know this girl.....uniport girl...
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Theaddict(f): 12:06pm On May 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
There are two different monikers, look closely
seen
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by misturib: 1:10pm On May 09, 2018
na scammers plenty for island ooh, mainland scammers still dey learn work for their side grin grin
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by smileysmiley(f): 1:26pm On May 09, 2018
I'm following this story on Twitter and this is just wrong. She has not been proven guilty yet, investigations are still ongoing but one dumb person decided to bring this here and a mod posted this on fp
P/s: I don't know this girl and I even chastised her for her manner of approach but coming to report a story that has not been confirmed is just wrong.
Her face is all over the internet for something she has not been proven guilty of yet.
Hope the same energy used to tarnish her image will be used to clear it if she's found to be innocent.
For updates, search for sub delivery zone on Twitter.
Peace#
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by wiloy2k8(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2018
Bitch

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by mejorhofficial(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2018
Another deadrat
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by bejeria101(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2018
vivypretty:
this is one of the reason people turn blind eye towards the people who really need help.
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2018
300k donation ontop asthma,y she no get inhaler? See in my life I hate scam and scammers need to be punished. They should get the name of her company and report her since she lied about the company not paying for her treatment. She’ll not only be sacked but she’ll end up in prison.

Ifa hear say I help person online

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by uuzba(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2018
DonPikko:
I sent 10k to her cry

Have you ever given money to someone who was standing in front of you and begged you for it?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Kurupt01: 6:30pm On May 09, 2018
smileysmiley:
I'm following this story on Twitter and this is just wrong. She has not been proven guilty yet, investigations are still ongoing but one dumb person decided to bring this here and a mod posted this on fp
P/s: I don't know this girl and I even chastised her for her manner of approach but coming to report a story that has not been confirmed is just wrong.
Her face is all over the internet for something she has not been proven guilty of yet.
Hope the same energy used to tarnish her image will be used to clear it if she's found to be innocent.
For updates, search for sub delivery zone on Twitter.
Peace#

Now she have been proven guilty, apologized and even refunded 180k out of the money .

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by XingXhang(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2018
vivypretty:
this is one of the reason people turn blind eye towards the people who really need help.

True words.

Why are you biting your finger Biko grin
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Bethankful: 11:01pm On May 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
I almost transferred money to this one but when I saw it she already had enough money, I wont give online people money without verification any longer
Chief I hail oooo.
Could you please verify my case.
https://www.nairaland.com/4481750/imagine-what#67183514
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Nobody: 10:36am On May 11, 2018
natasha obonganwan gregory has been discovered to be fraud, a Nigerian scammer! All the receipts and document she posted online was fake.

Some people who knew her, revealed her details such home address, work place etc. She was a Slay mama on instagram and facebook

When she was discovered to be fraud as some representatives went to the hospital and she wasnt there but had been discharged and all bills paid by her company. She works at reighshore energy services limited lagos Plot 1 Bunmi Olowude Street, Lekki Phase 1, Oniru, Lagos

She apologised and refunded alot of people back their money which they donated to her and immediately deleted her twitter, instagram and facebook accounts

EmagNig:
A certain Nigerian lady, Natasha on twitter who goes by the handle @itasha_carter had requested for donations on the social media platform to foot her medical bills as she was reportedly suffering from asthma and actually had an attack.

Some people then requested to help her by connecting with a popular handle on twitter: SubDeliveryZone, who then retweeted the post and about N300,000 was raised for the lady.

But at the end of the day, it turned out that the lady didn't actually need the fund as the management of the company she works for had already footed the bills, which she had initially lied that the management does not have health Insurance.

Fact findings by some people showed that she was actaully in a stable condition before she was even admitted to the hospital and the lid on her case was blown open as the handle that requested to help her was contacted and this is what he has to say after discoverinbg it was all a planned plot to scam twitter:

Hello Everyone,Pls Follow This #Thread, It's About -@itasha_carter (The Lady That "Allegedly "nearly lost her Life Yesterday) But we Intervened & Donated 300k+ to her. She Has Some Explanations to do cc - @perfectskones @IOmuta @prinzgbemi @PRINCE_VIIII @OlisaOsega @segalink.

For The Sake of Transparency of this Account ,the cheerfulness and willingness of Everyone that DONATED & RTED The Post Yesterday,I Need to Post This Since According to her, I was irrelevant to ask her questions after the donations. Pls follow up.

I sent someone the address of the hospital to verify this before I go ahead posting this ,it was verified that she was really ill.

So I kept following up to know @itasha_carter "s health status, kept asking her for updates and all, but earlier today, I got this message From someone working in same HOSPITAL Natasha was admitted.

@itasha_carter Posted about her Company not having any Health insurance but deleted minutes after same yesterday, she also told me that her company don't have any health insurance that they just dumped her at the hospital and left.

I Didn't bother posting the Allegation against her because I'm not sure about it, so I sent her this same Sub PRIVATELY about the company paying her full Heath bills, Ladies and gentlemen, this was her Reply. All I needed was an explanation .trying to be DEFENSIVE.

This was more of what @itasha_carter typed just by asking her, Is this true or Not. I requested to get her company's name for further verification. This is what she said.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-who-requested-for-medical-donations-on-twitter-turn-out-to-be-scam/

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? / Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User / Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.