Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces (36744 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 09, 2018
all this hoes forming actress self
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 09, 2018
kobosmart:
she no even fine sef
Steven Wonder spotted
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Synthase(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2018
Before nko why won't she be flaunting the thing at every given opportunity if not to show off the adjustments...
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by lookingfly: 2:34pm On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
do women with big behind and big chest ever sit down and realize they are nothing but men's intimacy gadgets. ok, let them continue squatting and enhancing it. while we'll be suck/bleeping them
so you suck puceee cry
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Ericsdm55(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2018
kobosmart:
she no even fine sef
Like seriously?
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by SniperSmurf(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2018
yeyerolling:
all this hoes forming actress self

U no see her for Blackpanther? cheesy
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by sulakishop(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2018
Shitty shitty
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by skallion7(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2018
ewww, very ugly
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by franchasng: 6:37pm On May 09, 2018
AdA19:
This is seriouz o. All some ladies just dey think about na bombom and breast. Shey God no sabi work ni?
my dear, nice and curvy bombom makes a woman complete. I do pity ladies with flat or chikini bombom cos na management their men de do with them because 99.99% of men want ladies with big bombom whether they agree or not, don't listen to any man saying he doesn't like big bombom, na confirm liar and pretender.

Big breast is not that important to most men, but big bombom is the desire of every man.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by placeofallure(f): 7:20pm On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
do women with big behind and big chest ever sit down and realize they are nothing but men's intimacy gadgets. ok, let them continue squatting and enhancing it. while we'll be suck/bleeping them

Fallacy of illegitimate generalism! You are guilty! Yes, we're endowed! Not all of us flaunt our goods so we can't all be your intimacy gadgets! We are responsible women who work and eat of our own sweat! We have chauvinistic men like you under our employ. We feed them and their families!

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Shedrack777: 8:06pm On May 09, 2018
placeofallure:

Fallacy of illegitimate generalism! You are guilty! Yes, we're endowed! Not all of us flaunt our goods so we can't all be your intimacy gadgets! We are responsible women who work and eat of our own sweat! We have chauvinistic men like you under our employ. We feed them and their families!
upon all the grammer you blow, you couldn't comprehend/understand my write up.
don't you see where i wrote "LET THEM KEEP INCREASING IT OR SQUATTING!" i'm referring to those who have do surgery or squat just to get big butts or breast
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by placeofallure(f): 8:25pm On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
upon all the grammer you blow, you couldn't comprehend/understand my write up.
don't you see where i wrote "LET THEM KEEP INCREASING IT OR SQUATTING!" i'm referring to those who have do surgery or squat just to get big butts or breast

You would have used expressions like : some, a few, several or many to show gradation or measurement or degree. 'You just said: women with big behind and front ' That implies you meant all of them. I am one of them and I know my worth! I don't lack comprehension skills like you claim. The fact I could blow grammar should tell you at least we're good in some aspects.... and mind you, it's grammar not 'grammer' Thank you.
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Jungleluv5: 8:33pm On May 09, 2018
newsynews:
An old picture showing Ghanaian actress Moesha Boduong with normal butt has surfaced. The photo leaked in an attempt to prove that the curvy actress must have done something to enhance her backside and widen her hips, with speculations pointing at butt surgery.

An old video seen below also confirms that the actress wasn’t always this endowed as she flaunts now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqenvOGy4wI

In an interview on The Late Afternoon Show with Berla Mundi on GhOne TV, Moesha Boduong revealed that her curvy figure was acquired through 3 years of waist training and detox and not liposuction like it was widely believed.

https://www.wotzup.ng/moesha-boduong-butt-surgery/
Yeah good 1 very big and strong kondo change your history when it enter you through back yard.
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by delishpot: 8:51pm On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:

How many of you?
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by AdA19(f): 9:30pm On May 09, 2018
franchasng:
my dear, nice and curvy bombom makes a woman complete. I do pity ladies with flat or chikini bombom cos na management their men de do with them because 99.99% of men want ladies with big bombom whether they agree or not, don't listen to any man saying he doesn't like big bombom, na confirm liar and pretender.

Big breast is not that important to most men, but big bombom is the desire of every man.

Wat u've said shud not b upon my comment. Get d message clear. If God give u very big yansh, na gud tin, if Him give average na gud tin, and if he give small na gud tin. Cos nobody get sense reach Am. He's got his reasons for making all these shapes diff. So if he doesn't give u big one, don't go and pump just to please society, cos nobody go they where u go dey answer questions
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by franchasng: 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
AdA19:

Wat u've said shud not b upon my comment. Get d message clear. If God give u very big yansh, na gud tin, if Him give average na gud tin, and if he give small na gud tin. Cos nobody get sense reach Am. He's got his reasons for making all these shapes diff. So if he doesn't give u big one, don't go and pump just to please society, cos nobody go they where u go dey answer questions
where do u fall into; big, average, abi small
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Shedrack777: 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
placeofallure:

You would have used expressions like : some, a few, several or many to show gradation or measurement or degree. 'You just said: women with big behind and front ' That implies you meant all of them. I am one of them and I know my worth! I don't lack comprehension skills like you claim. The fact I could blow grammar should tell you at least we're good in some aspects.... and mind you, it's grammar not 'grammer' Thank you.
thanks for the correction.
but i believe my last statement from my first comment should be understood by a quick thinker. except, of course, if yours is not natural (your butts and front), then, you automatically fall into that category of those we regard as our sexx toys.
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by AdA19(f): 9:38pm On May 09, 2018
franchasng:
where do u fall into; big, average, abi small

Lol, check my dp, u go know watsup. I no dey talk bkus I no get, I dey talk bkus I no want make people dey dey desperate.
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by franchasng: 9:40pm On May 09, 2018
AdA19:

Lol, check my dp, u go know watsup. I no dey talk bkus I no get, I dey talk bkus I no want make people dey dey desperate.
oh oh, nice of u to stand up for the voiceless, made me weak...but the truth remains that majority of men prefer their women with nice bombom sha, its well cry
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by AdA19(f): 9:42pm On May 09, 2018
franchasng:
oh oh, nice of u to stand up for the voiceless, made me weak...but the truth remains that majority of men prefer their women with nice bombom sha, its well cry
j

Noted
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Benignfly: 9:43pm On May 09, 2018
I love dat burry
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by sapeleboi(m): 6:39am On May 10, 2018
she upgraded her OS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho / Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama / Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.