Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (660 Views)

Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by ALERT07(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2018
Re: ... by Safiaa(f): 10:19am On May 09, 2018
I really can’t relate to these teenage love affairs, its sincerely a waste of time and energy to emotionally stress yourself because of it. I’ll wait for the next person to advise you.

1 Like

Re: ... by blackpanthar: 10:28am On May 09, 2018
Scholar Scholar, if you LOVE the girl.... LEAVE HER.

IT IS CLEAR YOU CAN NOT UPGRADE HER BUT HER BEAUTY DECEIVES YOU. WHEN SHE SAID YOU ARE HER FIRST, I HOPE IT IS NOT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE SHE WAS REFERRING TO O?

ANYWAY, WHY NOT GO FOR YOUR TYPE SINCE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR READY-MADE?
IF A GIRL IS IMMATURE AND YOU WANT TO DATE HER THEN RAISE HER TO YOUR LEVEL, IT IS NOT BY POINTING OUT ERRORS BUT BY PUTTING IN THE PATIENCE AND WORK TO MAKE HER BETTER.... now your brain will have ego and claim U TRIED... my dear you do not have the POWER for relationship... YOU BOTH ARE NOT MATURE.

Why not IMPROVE YOURSELF, read books on relationship and stop letting your emotions give you motion with a wrong notion.

RELATIONSHIP is BORING WORK.... no lady will be BORED or appear BORING TO A GUY SHE ADORES.... that girl does not adore anything in you, she does not crave for anything you have become so the boredom is just not to say she told u NO.... if you really UNDERSTOOD THE GIRL, then u would know what she loves to talk about, who she likes and who she gossips with, her family, her fears and many other stuff WITHOUT ASKING HER.... she will be the one on your NECK telling u every every.

Great relationships are built on sacrifice, not cash, but deep hard bitter sacrifices from both parties... all this CHILDISH "SEMESTER BREAK" Dating you people are doing is just for sex, make outs and night calls.... NOTHING MEANINGFUL.

DID YOU BUY HER A BOOK?
DID SHE HELP YOU OVERCOME SOMETHING U ARE GOING THROUGH?
DO YOU BOTH HAVE PLANS FOR THE NEXT ONE YEAR ON HOW TO BE BETTER TOGETHER?
DID YOU HELP HER DISCOVER HER PURPOSE?
DO YOU BOTH GO TO PLACES WHERE U CAN LEARN TOGETHER LIKE CONFERENCES AND SINGLES PROGRAMS?

you are NOT in a RELATIONSHIP... but in a Emotion-ship and it has no ANCHOR so it is bound to CRASH.

if you are having a good C.GPA in school simply bring it into life and know that the relationship on campus is an ELECTIVE COURSE and NEVER a CORE COURSE. So dump it and move on. when you MATTER and become BETTER MATURE FOR RELATIONSHIP, you will find the right lady and be ready to improve her and she will be submissive to u.

*IT IS EVEN A KNOWN FACT THAT DATING SOMEONE ON YOUR LEVEL IS FOOOOLISHNESS* So guy, go and study about it from the right books before coming here to expose yourself.

ALERT07:
Sorry I'm not too good at writing so forgive my errors

Fast forward to last year April I met this babe. let's call her X. We both resumed in school as freshers. Actually approached her and got her number putting it straight to her I'm not here for friendship.

Did the normal follow up we guys do nah but she wanted giving attitude (forming) so I gave her a break. So I called and we met somewhr in school one night and I told her my intentions.
she said she had a boyfriend and also she wasn't sure she was gonna continue in that school . I made her know though I wasn't gonna back down

You might prolly ask me to face my studies and stop with her now but I'm doing really really good for myself even as a student and she knows.

So come down to ASUU break, we got close over the phone and I brought up the topic again, she said she was going to think about it this time and it came out positive. Note! She stays in the same place the school is located and sometimes goes for weekends at home.

First few weeks things went cool and she asked what if she told me I'm her first. But ish started coming up when I was asking to see her and she was always coming up with excuses (coupled with the fact she's the boring/gentle type when with me which she isnt that way with her normal friends)

I talked to her about it but she never changed so while talking on phone one night I actually got mad and told her if she still want us. she said YES! Then I asked to tell her something she shouldn't get mad she said no problem. I actually just got truthful with her telling her she sounds immature and convos with her are boring. Next thing she said she wanted out. I said no p

Then came to whatsapp raging it's not asif they
allow her out whenever she wants and I'm always like I wanna see her. I told her she never opened up to me.

Note: I understand she's a teen prolly 18 myself 20

I tried getting her back but she said no she's made up her mind.

we been friends since then but off recent. I started hitting on her again and the green light was there so I asked her out again. She was positive. Days back she started with an attitude again.

One thing I know is she's not that matured and exposed in relationship thingy but if so. personally I've never dealt with a girl this way. I need advice on how to get this girl out of her shell. Or to just leave her. I don't wanna be too invested and it turns out negative.

And please all ye nairaland bashers: I might be young but I repeat I'm doing damn good for myself than even those outta school. no be yahoo before you coman start telling me to face my studies. Myself I'm on a 3.gp out of four
Thank you
Re: ... by ALERT07(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2018
blackpanthar:
Scholar Scholar, if you LOVE the girl.... LEAVE HER.

IT IS CLEAR YOU CAN NOT UPGRADE HER BUT HER BEAUTY DECEIVES YOU. WHEN SHE SAID YOU ARE HER FIRST, I HOPE IT IS NOT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE SHE WAS REFERRING TO O?

ANYWAY, WHY NOT GO FOR YOUR TYPE SINCE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR READY-MADE?
IF A GIRL IS IMMATURE AND YOU WANT TO DATE HER THEN RAISE HER TO YOUR LEVEL, IT IS NOT BY POINTING OUT ERRORS BUT BY PUTTING IN THE PATIENCE AND WORK TO MAKE HER BETTER.... now your brain will have ego and claim U TRIED... my dear you do not have the POWER for relationship... YOU BOTH ARE NOT MATURE.

Why not IMPROVE YOURSELF, read books on relationship and stop letting your emotions give you motion with a wrong notion.

RELATIONSHIP is BORING WORK.... no lady will be BORED or appear BORING TO A GUY SHE ADORES.... that girl does not adore anything in you, she does not crave for anything you have become so the boredom is just not to say she told u NO.... if you really UNDERSTOOD THE GIRL, then u would know what she loves to talk about, who she likes and who she gossips with, her family, her fears and many other stuff WITHOUT ASKING HER.... she will be the one on your NECK telling u every every.

Great relationships are built on sacrifice, not cash, but deep hard bitter sacrifices from both parties... all this CHILDISH "SEMESTER BREAK" Dating you people are doing is just for sex, make outs and night calls.... NOTHING MEANINGFUL.

DID YOU BUY HER A BOOK?
DID SHE HELP YOU OVERCOME SOMETHING U ARE GOING THROUGH?
DO YOU BOTH HAVE PLANS FOR THE NEXT ONE YEAR ON HOW TO BE BETTER TOGETHER?
DID YOU HELP HER DISCOVER HER PURPOSE?
DO YOU BOTH GO TO PLACES WHERE U CAN LEARN TOGETHER LIKE CONFERENCES AND SINGLES PROGRAMS?

you are NOT in a RELATIONSHIP... but in a Emotion-ship and it has no ANCHOR so it is bound to CRASH.

if you are having a good C.GPA in school simply bring it into life and know that the relationship on campus is an ELECTIVE COURSE and NEVER a CORE COURSE. So dump it and move on. when you MATTER and become BETTER MATURE FOR RELATIONSHIP, you will find the right lady and be ready to improve her and she will be submissive to u.

*IT IS EVEN A KNOWN FACT THAT DATING SOMEONE ON YOUR LEVEL IS FOOOOLISHNESS* So guy, go and study about it from the right books before coming here to expose yourself.

Even with your harsh words . Thanks man
Re: ... by blackpanthar: 11:27am On May 09, 2018
bro sorry if I sound HARSH.... truth is BITTER and and JUSTICE IS BLIND.

ALERT07:
Even with your harsh words . Thanks man
Re: ... by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:55am On May 09, 2018
You're immature yourself.
Re: ... by lenghtinny(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
I no get time dramas....
You are too young to be going through this emotional distress angry
Re: ... by austyn0(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
Nobody is immature to be in a relationship,, as a matter of fact, I'm glad you did yourself a whole lot good by indulging in it because you need to grow up and not just grow old,, I have only been involved in a relationship and that was the very year I hit 20,, the girl had similar characteristics to that of your girl,, I learnt a lot from the relationship,,so judging from my experience,, you are very much aware of her situation,, she is still too young to handle relationship stress and as well you...To keep a relationship healthy isn't easy at all,,if you have got the balls and urge I suggest you try these few tips, for they made me irreplaceable in that girl's life till date.....

Try to get her back on track,, try and be the best man you can be,,like a real man should, love beyond comprehension, care beyond comparison,, be understanding and don't get mad at every wrongdoing of hers,, whenever you get angry don't let it last,, always standout amongst other guys in her head,, be matured beyond your age in general and this should have come first buh I don't wanna appear all religious,, place the relationship in God's hands at all times.

(1) (Reply)

Konji / Mames That Makes Your Dark Day Seem Bright.. Let's See Yours / 29 Hot Techniques That Will Improve Your Sex Life Immediately And Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.