Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi (16985 Views)

South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi / APC Lagos West Leaders Warn Babajide Sanwo-olu / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by keepingmum: 3:44pm On May 09, 2018
grin
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by arsenal33: 4:00pm On May 09, 2018
obowunmi:
Fayemi is a thief and a liar.

His aides are RAPISTS.

Your father is one of his aides
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by obowunmi(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2018
arsenal33:

Your father is one of his aides

Your father will die by 6pm today. ashe.
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by baysol: 9:51pm On May 09, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The Minister of Mines and Steel Development and Governorship Aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr Kayode Fayemi, has denied media reports that he stormed out of a meeting of the party’s South West leaders with Ekiti State governorship aspirants in Abuja on Tuesday.
The Minister said in a statement in Abuja on Wednesday that contrary to misleading media reports and social media posts purporting that he walked out of the meeting, he only left the venue, like other attendees, at the end of the meeting.

The Minister in the statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media, Mr Yinka Oyebode, said there was no basis for him to storm out of the meeting which was called by the leaders to proffer way forward for the party, in the face of the rescheduled Ekiti governorship primary.

The Minister, however said he could not make the second part of the meeting when it reconvened later in the evening, having earlier taken permission from the leaders to attend another meeting.
“It is thus worrisome and highly embarrassing reading reports of purported ‘walk out’ on our leaders when nothing like that actually took place.

“We implore well-meaning members of the society and members of our great party to disregard the misleading reports.” The statement added.

Read more https://independent.ng/i-didnt-storm-out-of-south-west-leaders-meeting-fayemi/

Many like him are worthless thieves that are only yorubas by name facade.
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by CioAngels(f): 10:03pm On May 09, 2018
Fayemi should go and face his steel ministry and stop thinking of going to where he will do little or nothing to have access to stealing money which will be very easy to manipulate as a governor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku: $1.5 Billion To Renovate The Port Harcourt Refinery Is Suspicious / Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa / Saraki: "The President Buhari We Met Was Witty And Healthy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.