Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (26215 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 2:33pm On May 21, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Due to bad characters I guess
I've met more men in their 30's asking me more for marriage. When I ask them why they didn't get married in their 20's, they get angry and start asking why a small girl like men is disrespecting them. I can't sell my life to a male prostitut* who spent his youth f**king different kind of women, paying for abortions up and down and living a reckless life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 2:35pm On May 21, 2018
ubunja:
i dont expire like you.

Keep saying so, some of your mates children are already in secondary school. Till your sperm becomes watery before you'll wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 2:35pm On May 21, 2018
ubunja:
why would a woman be unmarried till 30
I ask a lot of men that question too. I guess the men don't have enough money to marry them, rather rent a house and pay for baby food so they remain unmarried.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 2:36pm On May 21, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
My dear there's a reason she's single at that age. Don't be a victim. Just flee!!!

What is the reason?
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Lalas247(f): 2:36pm On May 21, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy sexkillz is still here? I don't recall seeing any of his Moniker of recent. Yes oo d gud ole dayscheesy.
his alt too much can't keep up jare ...
he on wts app tho
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 2:36pm On May 21, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Thank God am not the only one on this bro! We need to raise an awareness for our male folks out there! Guys in their thirties are not to be trusted in marriage! They're capable of doing anything. I mean anything!!
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 2:37pm On May 21, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Pained ex ke? Click on that link I posted earlier and see the reason am pained! moreover, are you in your thirties

So this one link is enough to spew such trash.

Maybe I should bring up links of men of your tribe beating their wives and make it enough reason for women not marry into your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

I ask a lot of men that question too. I guess the men don't have enough money to marry them, rather rent a house and pay for baby food so they remain unmarried.
men dont expire. if he gets his money at 50 he can still marry a 30 yr old woman. but a woman at 50? what is there? mind you its not about being sexist, but about the practicalities of biology.
time is a woman's worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Keep saying so, some of your mates children are already in secondary school. Till your sperm becomes watery before you'll wake up.
you clearly didnt go to secondary school

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 2:44pm On May 21, 2018
ubunja:
you clearly didnt go to secondary school
You that went how is married life?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 2:46pm On May 21, 2018
ubunja:
men dont expire. if he gets his money at 50 he can still marry a 30 yr old woman. but a woman at 50? what is there? mind you its not about being sexist, but about the practicalities of biology.
time is a woman's worst enemy.
I guess his money can also reduce his age so that he does not die when his children are in secondary school when his fellow man is already celebrating his grand child.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ImaIma1(f): 2:47pm On May 21, 2018
lefulefu:
lol i was a user when sexkillz was a moderator. Anyway don't take seriously the comments some of these guys post herecheesy. Its jus a trolling galore and the comments are just thrown as a means to hurt some ladies. Its the same way some ladies also post some hurtful comments about broke guys and it gets at some dudes here..dats nairaland. But then at the end of the day in the real world the ladies in their 30s or 40s still get married while broke dudes still get involved in a relationship.

Yeah i remember sexkillz.

You are correct. And some of these guys are guys and girls in their early 20s or late 10s that are somewhat clueless about life.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ImaIma1(f): 2:49pm On May 21, 2018
Lalas247:

one of the beautiful souls we have on Nl..the guy is so real. and trust me gives the best unbiased advice ..
one person I can vouch for wink

You got the phrase right...beautiful soul.

Too many angry and bitter guys on this platform. It is good to have a breath of fresh air (lefulefu)
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

I guess his money can also reduce his age so that he does not die when his children are in secondary school when his fellow man is already celebrating his grand child.
what does it matter? he never lost anything. he can make a baby at 100. what can you make at 100 except shit in the toilet?
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

You that went how is married life?
just see how you lost the meaning of my statement? i pity that womb thats about to expire. how old are you? 39?
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Celestinednl(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2018
Age is but a number.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2018
Celestinednl:
Age is but a number.
there is age in marriage. look carefully. dont just throw yourself at any fossil.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Oreofepeters: 3:05pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Nothing to do with feminist. When you generalise, you get angry people. If you switch "women in their 30s" to "Yoruba women", you will see angry Yoruba people instead. Stop generalizing.
okay permit me to say "some women".

btw do you fall in that category?
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Yeah i remember sexkillz.

You are correct. And some of these guys are guys and girls in their early 20s or late 10s that are somewhat clueless about life.
ehn with time as they get a little older they will understand that life is not always black and white as we tend to think.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:

then you expect to be happily married to a woman even embarrased to state her age online? smh
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 5:52pm On May 21, 2018
ubunja:

what does it matter? he never lost anything. he can make a baby at 100. what can you make at 100 except shit in the toilet?
And die a month later leaving his child fatherless and his wife a single mother. Yet it's your kind that shames single mothers ode. Get sense, stop being pained on behalf of women and get married time is going for you or you will never see your children graduate.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 5:53pm On May 21, 2018
ubunja:

just see how you lost the meaning of my statement? i pity that womb thats about to expire. how old are you? 39?

You that your own have not expire, what is stopping you from getting married., broke ass, jobless mofo.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by MarieSucre(f): 5:55pm On May 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:

Don't say anything. Stop being pained over women. Just pray that you'll get a good woman and don't forget to be a good man for her too because Annabi(saw) says "Good men are for good women". Simple.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

You that your own have not expire, what is stopping you from getting married., broke ass, jobless mofo.
listen to your angry old self. you who cant even expose your own age. im 99 and my sperm still coming hot. how old are you and how many months to Best Before day?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

And die a month later leaving his child fatherless and his wife a single mother. Yet it's your kind that shames single mothers ode. Get sense, stop being pained on behalf of women and get married time is going for you or you will never see your children graduate.
bitter old hag. just bitterness and nothing else. and its gona get worse coz you not getting any younger.!!
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Oreofepeters: 3:44pm On May 22, 2018
ubunja:
then you expect to be happily married to a woman even embarrased to state her age online? smh
not at all
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Oreofepeters: 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Don't say anything. Stop being pained over women. Just pray that you'll get a good woman and don't forget to be a good man for her too because Annabi(saw) says "Good men are for good women". Simple.
i'm not pained about women in general but i'm pained about the way nairaland feminists black shade men, especially the broke ones. Its totally digusting but truth be told, the op is right women in their thirties are dangerous, homesick. I can testify that btw you shouldn't be here throwing insult on people (unbunja). with this, you just proved the op right. I don't expect you to take everything that happens here seriously, nairaland is a virtual world girl.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2021
-

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top Ten Funniest Side Chick Pics/memes / Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.