Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (10) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (10) (1488 Views)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (10) by Revadebola: 3:33pm On May 09, 2018
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL. (10).

Continued From Yesterday.

The great and unusual calamities and trials of faith that befell Job was determined in the spirit realm.

Job 1:6-12 (KJV)
"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord , and Satan came also among them. And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord , and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the Lord , and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord".

The above scripture gives us insight of where the trials of Job was decided.
Satan had to take permission from God before he could attack Job.
The forces that caused the various attacks, trials , calamities and tragedies which befell Job were spiritually remote controlled.

Whatever you are experiencing in any area of your life is being decided in the spirit realm and there are spiritual power executing them.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every evil powers behind the trials am having.
2. Father give me victory over evil forces confronting me.
3. I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus.
4. Lord turn my trials to testimonies.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

The Ancient Israelites Were Black, Says The Bible. / Koinonia With Apostle Joshua Selman Resume In Abuja Today. / The Christian Ventriloquist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.