Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,637 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigerians Says I am intelligent because I didn't marry a African Woman - Aroms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Says I am intelligent because I didn't marry a African Woman - Aroms (332 Views)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Says I am intelligent because I didn't marry a African Woman - Aroms by Adieza(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2018
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein

I am pleased that many intelligent and well thinking individuals have come out to follow me. I would like to appreciate all those that take the time to read my post daily and take the effort to understand.

I am also glad to see many people reading the posts and fight me especially, when I talk about religion and pastors. Some people even call me an atheist because I don't agree with their version of christianity. At least they are reading.

People sometimes struggle to understand what I am writing and come out with innovative thinking because they use "Analogy Thinking". This form of thinking is based on assumption. Like someone wrote recently, "Mr. Aroms is smart because he is married to a European" : Big assumption. That's analogy thinking. "Nigeria is never going to work unless we restructure it and move to regional government." Again analogy thinking. It is based on assumption and comparing data from another source and superimposing it on the present problem. Assumptions are not truth and as such are figments of our imagination. Secondly, because something worked in another country doesn't mean it will work in yours.

To come with completely unexpected solutions you need much higher thinking process such as the "First Principle Thinking" to deal with complex problems. Google it if you want. First-principles thinking is one of the best ways to reverse-engineer complicated problems and unleash creative possibility. Sometimes, called “reasoning from first principles,” the idea is to break down complicated problems into basic elements and then reassemble them from the ground up. Thinking from first principles means boiling things down to the most fundamental truths and reasoning up from there.

Analogy thinking start from where other stops. So if the first few people were blind, the next sets of people follow their assumption as starting point to think. "First Principle Thinking on the other hand completely breakdown the problems into distinct parts and try to reconstructure a solution.

The results from using "First Principle Thinking" are often genial. I used this process to think my way through the problems of Africa and come out with solutions which are completely different from what people believe the problems to be. If you don't understand the problem you can never come up with good solutions. People who are not used to this process calls people like me crazy and atheist. The truth is, we are a bit crazy on the inside.

It makes me laugh when I see people with Analogy Thinking challenging results from First Principle Thinking. People. First Principle Thinking is quantum.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=371556940017087&id=158338594672257

(1) (Reply)

Miss Finest Face Nigeria...two Days To Go... Urgent Help Needed / The Power Of Falling In Love (a Must Read) / Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.