Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? (2456 Views)

Jonathan Denies Rumoured Report He's Contesting For 2023 Poll / Igbo Presidency 2023: Igbo Group Lists Buhari's Achievements, Backs Him For 2019 / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 09, 2018
Fellow Nigerians,
If the 2023 Presidential election was held today, who would you vote for?

That person must be Igbo. Below are a list of possible candidates for Igbo Presidency 2023.

Type your choice, telling us why you would support them. You can even type a name not listed below. Udo.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 09, 2018
Igbo Presidency will fix our country. We have many Igbos who can become President come 2023. For Example:

*Orji Kalu, Former Governor, Abia State

*Rochas Okorocha, Governor, Imo State

*Chukwuma Soludo, Former Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria

*Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla, Former Managing Director, World Bank

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 09, 2018
What of:

*Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, world acclaimed author

*Senator Hope Uzodimma, a very courageous senator

*Governor Willie Obiano, Governor Anambra State

*Dr Chris Ngige, Minister for Labour

* Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State

Pick your choice candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 09, 2018
Not forgetting:

*Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State

* Ex Governor Sullivan Chime of Enugu State

* Ex Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State

* Chief Cletus Ibeto, a renowned businessman

* Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson)

These are recognized leaders in their fields. If President Buhari wins reelection in 2019, these people and others to numerous tp mention here are people we should begin to consider, toward 2023.

Meanwhile, let us type our chosen candidate in this poll, stating reasons why we support them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2018
Are u mad? Y do u compare saint Ugwuanyi with these two devils?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 09, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Are u mad? Y do u compare saint Ugwuanyi with these two devils?
Vote your choice and stop your ridiculous complaints.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2018
Yoruba Muslim trying so hard to misrepresent Igbo nation.
How mischievous are you to try to deliberately adopt rogues and riff raffs to be options for Igbo nation that is filled with intellectuals and great achievers in every meaningful fields.
You folks can die for Tifinibu your brown teeth looter come leader, but we don't celebrate criminals in Igbo land .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by anibirelawal(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2018
igbodefender:
Owelle Rochas Okorocha, Governor, Imo State

Anytime!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by johnmartus(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2018
Joel igbokwenu should be warming up for president race if at all the presidential sit should sift to south east.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by johnmartus(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
How mischievous are you to try to deliberately adopt rogues and riff raffs to be options for Igbo nation that is filled with intellectuals and great achievers in every meaningful fields.
You folks can die for Tifinibu your brown teeth looter come leader, but we don't celebrate criminals in Igbo land .
I know you never out of that your erosion land that make you sound like idiot.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Banmeallday: 6:13pm On May 09, 2018
Biafrans are not interested in stupid elections. Just look at the rogues you listed because you think we will start debating on rubbish and wasting time when we are wanting to nation build our own AFrican based nation.

Nice try, but see your rogues and sellout warrant chiefs below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 09, 2018
Cornerstone2020:

You hypocrite. You are free to post your own candidate. Was anyone holding you from not posting.

For your information, the candidates posted above are those who have either declared their intention to run in 2023 or have been suggested as possible candidates. That is their right and you can't take it from them.

Senator Utazi has suggested Governor Ugwuanyi, why don't you suggest yours instead of hiding behind your selfish secret agenda to type nonsense?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 09, 2018
Banmeallday:
Biafrans are not interested in stupid elections. Just look at the rogues you listed because you think we will start debating on rubbish and wasting time when we are wanting to nation build our own AFrican based nation.

Nice try, but see your rogues and sellout warrant chiefs below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s

If you have a political project, nobody is stopping you. Since you are not interested in Nigerian elections this thread is not for you. Face your own project squarely and stop pokenosing.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

Anytime!
Thank you for your civil participation in this exercise. No doubt, 2023 shall be a great year for all Nigerians.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2018
johnmartus:
I know you never out of that your erosion land that make you sound like idiot.

Go and worship your Lord and personal master Tinibu.
if quote me again I will send Amadioha after you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 09, 2018
Cornerstone2020:

Go and worship your Lord and personal master Tinibu.
if quote me again I will send Amadioha after you.

Stop derailing this thread.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 09, 2018
Ugwuanyi is leading currently.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by WATCHOVER(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2018
What is wrong if the Ibos contest in 2019? Enough of this 2023 game. Though am a South South man but I think the Ibos should field a candidate for 2019, I don't see anything wrong with it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Banmeallday: 9:18pm On May 09, 2018
igbodefender:

If you have a political project, nobody is stopping you. Since you are not interested in Nigerian elections this thread is not for you. Face your own project squarely and stop pokenosing.

My political project is to tackle misinformed and misguided people that continue to put our people in danger with naive reasoning. Just look at the rogues you are listing here and want them to be President?

Really?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 09, 2018
Banmeallday:

My political project is to tackle misinformed and misguided people that continue to put our people in danger with naive reasoning. Just look at the rogues you are listing here and want them to be President?

Really?

Where is your own listing, or is it only to critisize that you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by gurujoe(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2018
Gov Ugwanyi is naturally, intellectually and Godly above them.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Obdk: 10:10pm On May 09, 2018
nonsense from a head slamming yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Adiola(f): 10:23pm On May 09, 2018
this thread reeks of afonja ...ewedu Muslims on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
I will vote for governor Dave umahi of Ebonyi state
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by killsmith(f): 11:11pm On May 09, 2018
Igbodefender... I want you to know that I'm one of the thousands of igbos on nairaland who do not take you serious because you are no different from sarrki and other bmc members who have sold their souls for a pot of porridge.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 10, 2018
killsmith:
Igbodefender... I want you to know that I'm one of the thousands of igbos on nairaland who do not take you serious because you are no different from sarrki and other bmc members who have sold their souls for a pot of porridge.

Sir, I am truly sorry to hear that. I think you are very mistaken in your presumptions. Perhaps we should wait till 2019 to see the truth.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 10, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
I will vote for governor Dave umahi of Ebonyi state
That's great. If I could ask, Sir, what and what informs your support of Mazi Umahi?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 10, 2018
Adiola:
this thread reeks of afonja ...ewedu Muslims on the loose

For your mind now, you have given the greatest speech in the history of Africa.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by OreMI22: 12:10am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:
If the 2023 Presidential election was held today, which of these Igbo candidates would you vote for?

Click like for your preferred candidate below:

This Igbodefender is an abooki trying to insult and ridicule Igbos. I wish folks should just ignore him and his thread.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:14am On May 10, 2018
OreMI22:

This Igbodefender is an abooki trying to insult and ridicule Igbos. I wish folks should just ignore him and his thread.

What is insultive in what was posted?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by sarrki(m): 12:35am On May 10, 2018
OreMI22:

Don’t mistakenly think Igbos are same with Igbos

Igbos is pdp

Pdp is Igbos

Igbos are gunrunners

Igbos are miscreants

Igbos are drug peddlers

Igbos are enemies of the state

Igbos are terrorist organizations

Igbos are occultic in nature

Igbos are war mongers

To mention but a few

Igbos are law abiding citizens

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Rochas2023: 4:23am On May 10, 2018
That will be Roachs we need a strong president not a cry cry governor Like Enugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu On Israel TV / Aisha Buhari Attending An Unknown Burial In Saudi Arabia / Breaking: Efcc Sets Out To Arrest Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.