Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,993 members, 7,848,997 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? (2469 Views)

Jonathan Denies Rumoured Report He's Contesting For 2023 Poll / Igbo Presidency 2023: Igbo Group Lists Buhari's Achievements, Backs Him For 2019 / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 4:26am On May 10, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are law abiding citizens

Oga sarrki! Welcome back from sabbatical!

Thank you for your statement praising Ndigbo!
Your ethnic group, Sir, are also Great Citizens of our Beloved Country, Nigeria!

Welcome back, Sire! How is Madam?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 4:30am On May 10, 2018
OreMI22:

This Igbodefender is an abooki trying to insult and ridicule Igbos. I wish folks should just ignore him and his thread.

Still waiting to see what was insultive in what was posted, you hypocrite. So, after several hours you couldn't point it out!?

Your plan for Igbos not to produce the president after President Buhari has failed! Swerve joor!
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by sarrki(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:

Your ethnic group, Sir, are also Great Citizens of our Beloved Country, Nigeria!

You are welcome my brother
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by edwardACTIVIST: 6:21am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:

Where is your own listing, or is it only to critisize that you know?
Igbodefender, now I know you are out to fight the igbos, you simply wants to abuse the igbos with your selfish propaganda.
Are you ready to fight the battles of any of those candidates?
Warm yourself up for the reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by edwardACTIVIST: 6:22am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:

Stop behaving like a slave sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Turantula(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2018
Igbodefender go and rescue your Imam that was arrested in Ilorin, you are here masturbating over Igbo matter. Shameless Afonja gay snake.
BCC: immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 10, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:

Igbodefender, now I know you are out to fight the igbos, you simply wants to abuse the igbos with your selfish propaganda.

If trying to make an Igbo man President so as to correct the ills done to the Igbos since the civil war is bad in your eye, then you are an anti Igbo evil person.

Because your agenda for Ndigbo did not succeed you want other agendas to fail, no matter how noble. Shame on you!
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:33am On May 10, 2018
Turantula:
Igbodefender go and rescue your Imam that was arrested in Ilorin, you are here masturbating over Igbo matter. Shameless Afonja gay snake.

You just described yourself. Buffoon.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 10, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:

Stop behaving like a slave sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I'm behaving like a human being to another human being. Don't lose your humanity. Advice.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 10, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:

If anything typed up there looks like abuse, then kindly sue whatever dictionary you use.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 10, 2018
Turantula:
igbodefender thinks that rampant Igbophobia will save him from herdsmen attack grin grin

Cc salamrushdie lzaa pointzerom iceberg3 shalomc onyeoga madridguy buhariguy itsmeaboki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 10, 2018
immhotep:

igbodefender thinks that rampant Igbophobia will save him from herdsmen attack grin grin

Cc salamrushdie lzaa pointzerom iceberg3 shalomc onyeoga madridguy buhariguy itsmeaboki
imhotep even you. Izaa and onyeoga must hear this.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by holysina(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2018
I need Peter obi and Sullivan chime in that list, though I personally don't like Sullivan but he knows how to deliver
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 10, 2018
Turantula:
Igbodefender , you never chee chumchin oh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 8:07am On May 10, 2018
immhotep:

Igbodefender , you never chee chumchin oh grin grin

Back to topic. We will be adding Okonjo Iweala, Chimamanda Adichie and Soludo to the poll.

I am discussing the security situation in our country with a VIP, so because of the urgency of the discussion, can't do that now.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 10, 2018
holysina:
I need Peter obi and Sullivan chime in that list, though I personally don't like Sullivan but he knows how to deliver

Will put them in the list, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:

Back to topic. We will be adding Okonjo Iweala, Chimamanda Adichie and Soludo to the poll.

I am discussing the security situation in our country with a VIP, so because of the urgency of the discussion, can't do that now.
Stop supporting APC; support the downfall of APC and you will see how the security situation will resolve itself.
Sai babarism is evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by holysina(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:

Will put them in the list, Sir.
Then I root for obi as my first choice, he can defend himself and will deliver. I don't want some one that will go and disgrace the igbo community. Ugwuanyi is a vegetable too scared, ouk will sell us, Sullivan another good choice but he won't remember home
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by LZAA: 8:48am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:
imhotep even you. Izaa and onyeoga must hear this.
kikiki grin
how BMC/KMC hustle na grin
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Ojiofor: 10:41am On May 10, 2018
sarrki:

Don’t mistakenly think Igbos are same with Igbos

Igbos is pdp

Pdp is Igbos

Igbos are gunrunners

Igbos are miscreants

Igbos are drug peddlers

Igbos are enemies of the state

Igbos are terrorist organizations

Igbos are occultic in nature

Igbos are war mongers

To mention but a few

Igbos are law abiding citizens

It seems this robbot has been recharged.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:

That's great. If I could ask, Sir, what and what informs your support of Mazi Umahi?
because governor umahi has no god father... Besides his infrastructural development in Ebonyi is commendable coupled with his consistency in paying workers salaries
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 10, 2018
Make your choice and tell us why. Campaign for your candidate here.

Igbo mma mma nu!
Long live Nigeria!
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by SternProphet: 1:22pm On May 10, 2018
In order of preference.

Some of them are not even interested but Buhari is the chooser of the 2023 Igbo Presidential candidate. It is ironic but it will happen

Onyema ( Minister of Foreign Affairs) if he runs.
Ogbonnaya Onu if he runs.
Umahi if he runs.
Amechi if he runs
Rochas if he runs
Emefiele (shocking but possible)

This is the order I know Buhari will in his scale of preference.
It is not going to be a political choice but a Buhari personality choice.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Poll: Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 10, 2018
SternProphet:
In order of preference.

Some of them are not even interested but Buhari is the chooser of the 2023 Igbo Presidential candidate. It is ironic but it will happen

Onyema ( Minister of Foreign Affairs) if he runs.
Ogbonnaya Onu if he runs.
Umahi if he runs.
Amechi if he runs
Rochas if he runs
Emefiele (shocking but possible)

This is the order I know Buhari will in his scale of preference.
It is not going to be a political choice but a Buhari personality choice.

Thanks for your submission. Your choice for Igbo President will be recorded as Geoffrey Onyema, current Minister for Foreign Affairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Grandchild Putting Cap On His Head / EXCLUSIVE: How President Buhari Technically Appoints Babagana Kingibe As VP / Defection: What Transpired Between Kwankwaso And Buhari Before His Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.