Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] (3527 Views)

Video: Lady Runs Out Nakèd After Being Dropped Off By Yahoo Boys. / Dangote Nakèd pics leaked by sidechick PHOTOS VIDEO / Diary Of A Runs Girl – Who Is A Runs Girl? How Can You Identify A Runsgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2018
NAKÈD Girl: How I Designed the Book's Cover. [PICTURE]

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2018
Yes, you may call me a jack of trades, but I don't think so.

Anyway, I'll use this medium to show you how easy it is to turn sad stories to money with Photoshop. People love to read hilarious, intriguing, and embarrassing stories of others.

Typing...
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2018
For me, I see sharing my forbidden stories as a restitution and this restitution could be turned to money or fame if the person in question wishes to.

So, I was bored and decided to write down a painful story I went through or still going through, instead of letting the story ruin my day.

Typing...
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2018
I wasn't writing a book, but an article. Since it turned to 12k words and more to go, I decided to switch on my Photoshop and design a quick and dandy cover within 20 minutes. Below is how it started.

I grabbed a royalty free background from pixabay.com:

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2018
I grabbed a picture of a lady with her 1 minute man boyfriend from my image folder:

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2018
I threw them inside Photoshop, typed the title, subtitle, and author's name and voila, a simple design was born. It's as simple as ABC. Keeping things simple is the secret formula of success.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2018
This simple act alone is money in the bank. The book shares a story, and solves a problem. Any book that shares a story and solves a problem is a book people would love to buy and read as long as they need the solution inside.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2018
Now, your question will probably be, "How do I sell the book since most Nigerians would prefer watching p*rn than buying or reading a book?" and the answer is Amazon's KDP, CreateSpace or through Draft2Digital's redistribution medium, etc.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2018
Always look out for problems to solve even if it's considered a poor man's problem.

At the end, we had the below design.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
Another example is: I came online and saw a thread about a guy complaining of a girl he loves and would want to date saying she only likes him as a friend. This is to say, he has been friendzoned.

Typing...
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2018
As someone who has experience on this and has found a lasting solution, I immediately opened Photoshop and designed a quick cover for a book to address the situation and the book handles his problem.

Typing...

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2018
Though, I have a graphic designer who handles my designs for a couple of bucks, but I decided to do it myself and use the 2k (Kindle cover) I would've paid to buy a carton of Eva water for 1,200 and suya 800. Lol.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2018
The hustle continues. At the end of the month, we get alert from Amazon and some hard currency gets transferred to our Payoneer card, then converted to local currency and transferred to our Naija account. This is just one way of making money from your story.

We are talking about millions if you have lots of books from hot and favourable niches with great keywords.

You can make money without money online if you think differently from the crowd.

The end

2 Likes

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2018
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 09, 2018
I am quite impressed
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by Headlesschicken(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2018
Nice one...
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2018
If you want to read the story of the nàked girl, click here https://www.nairaland.com/4464337/looking-healing-found-pastors-daughter
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by wizrose(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
iLegendd:
If you want to read the story of the nàked girl, click here https://www.nairaland.com/4464337/looking-healing-found-pastors-daughter

is lik u hav nothing to do.. STOP Posting shit grin

1 Like

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2018
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
iLegendd:
I threw them inside Photoshop, typed the title, subtitle, and author's name and voila, a simple design was born. It's as simple as ABC. Keeping things simple is the secret formula of success.

Typing...
abeg which app be this?

1 Like

Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2018
Damarislopez:
abeg which app be this?
Photoshop
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by Archangel15: 9:47am On May 30, 2018
All these your stupid captions sef
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2018
Archangel15:
All these your stupid captions sef
Sorry. I'll caption it the way you'll like next time.
Re: NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2018
Pressydom, kindly go to the thread you quote me and modify it to just there dots [...]

I'll tell you the reason later. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Wahala!!! Girl Caught Fvcking Popular Musician In The Studio [ Watch Video] / Ashawo Joints In Osogbo / How Can I Raise 300k Without Asking Money From Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.