Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” (58524 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by doctokwus: 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
All those supporting Buhari 2nd term ambition are having issues,even amongst themselves.
If they are wise,they would know there is a spiritual fire burning down on their souls to change and support the emergence of a credible candidate,rather than the gross failure of a president,for the presidency,come 2019.
But I know fear,greed,sycophancy and spiritual blindness would not allow them see beyond the ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Mercuric(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2018
eph12:
Did somebody say he's another Buhari? My Oyo people need to be very careful and prayerful o
another bubu, oyo people una
Die well
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by talk2percy(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2018
All I see are two desperate and fearful thieves!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:55pm On May 09, 2018
Both are right in this case .They both seem to know.who deserves the full wall
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by aolawale025: 10:59pm On May 09, 2018
They just blew the whistle on each other. EFCC should be gathering evidence by now
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Pascal181: 11:11pm On May 09, 2018
That's right, meanwhile is buhari not paying that minister? why is he always looking dirty nd unkept
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by MYHUBBY: 11:13pm On May 09, 2018
Naijamanabroad:
Can we now say typical Afonja leaders. They are not united and don't like themselves.

yes it's typical Igbo leaders that almost injured ngige in the recent congress that are unite

mumu brain
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Btruth: 11:13pm On May 09, 2018
of only both of them can go to jail nii...

�����
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by emmytex3111(m): 11:17pm On May 09, 2018
So, this people know that they suppose be in jail by now? wicked fellows indeed.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by cosmos1440: 11:22pm On May 09, 2018
amazon14:
The evil that men do lives with them.

APC will not go unpunished
These is just the beginning

the evil that men do lives after them.
PDP will not go unpunished.
this is just the beginning
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by faithfull18(f): 12:04am On May 10, 2018
No peace for the wicked.

See my signature.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by SirBunky85(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I just love the way God has exposed and scattered this useless satanic party in every state of Nigeria
is lagos also scattered?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by amazon14: 12:07am On May 10, 2018
cosmos1440:

the evil that men do lives after them.
PDP will not go unpunished.
this is just the beginning
Lol.... How these thing take pain you eeey....
Only time will tell.... Jeffrey Archer
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by SalamRushdie: 12:21am On May 10, 2018
SirBunky85:
is lagos also scattered?
We are still solidly behind Ambode
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by SirBunky85(m): 12:26am On May 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

We are still solidly behind Ambode
thankGOD u've agreed for once dat sth good can out from pmbs and tinubus party
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by SalamRushdie: 12:37am On May 10, 2018
SirBunky85:
thankGOD u've agreed for once dat sth good can out from pmbs and tinubus party

PMB has nothing to do with Ambodes performance
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by SirBunky85(m): 12:47am On May 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

PMB has nothing to do with Ambodes performance
but u would be quick to put d blame on pmb in apc states where their govs aint performing abi?u see ur life so?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by 2016v2017: 3:10am On May 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I just love the way God has exposed and scattered this useless satanic party in every state of Nigeria
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by 2016v2017: 3:10am On May 10, 2018
Adekdammy:
Where is efcc when you need them? See free exposure announcement on how they are looting tax payers money.

Ajimobi thief, Shittu thief, Apc thief.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by 2016v2017: 3:11am On May 10, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
Buhari's criminal friends
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Annie939(f): 3:14am On May 10, 2018
power tussle nawaoooo Nigeria politicians i fear them
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by oneligeria: 5:08am On May 10, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
Buhari's criminal friends

No! Rather St. Buhari's criminal friends.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by AONO: 6:25am On May 10, 2018
He added, “Why is he (Ajimobi) afraid of going to jail if another Buhari like me comes to power in Oyo State? Why is he afraid of primaries.
All oyo state indigenes can you see this and do you want 'BUHARI LIKE leader
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Nobody: 6:34am On May 10, 2018
CaptJeffry:
The bible is right.
"The gathering of the wicked will never hold".

Don't ask me the verse or chapter 'cos I don't know too. undecided
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by wisdomnite(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2018
ShyCypher:
Nawao.

APC is fightin' in every state.

If they are serious, they should convert it to a nationwide tour and make money from ticket sales.

God knows I'll attend at least 8 shows out of the 36. grin
Yes my brother, I will attend too.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Greatidonis: 7:34am On May 10, 2018
People that have done nothing are now fighting for the next position .
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Dedonrukky: 8:00am On May 10, 2018
The END of APC just around the corner.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Shollze: 9:07am On May 10, 2018
He added, “Why is he (Ajimobi) afraid of going to jail if another Buhari like me comes to power in Oyo State? Why is he afraid of primaries?”
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Kobicove(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2018
How did Nigeria end up with these type of people as leaders? undecided
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Kfed4ril(m): 9:21am On May 10, 2018
Naijamanabroad:
Can we now say typical Afonja leaders. They are not united and don't like themselves.

Thank you very much. If this had happened between two SE politicians the for don full here the talk trash how Igbos is there own problem, how Igbos don’t like there self, how Igbos are not united and so on.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2018
Shollze:
He added, “Why is he (Ajimobi) afraid of going to jail if another Buhari like me comes to power in Oyo State? Why is he afraid of primaries?”
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by lozanni(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2018
smiley That is why my Yoruba friends say, sometimes : 'Oyo oni gba'. Meaning Oyo people no dey agree at all at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.