Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Baby Daddy Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Daddy Situation (543 Views)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Daddy Situation by Gcpc: 11:17pm On May 09, 2018
Hi all,

I had a baby with my ex boyfriend. We were dating for 3 years and talking taking it to the next level when I got pregnant. He wanted me to get an abortion, I refused so he bailed on me.

I had no sign from him whatsoever for 18 months. I had to take him to court before he made a U turn and decided to be part of the baby’s life. It’s been almost a year and he is an OK dad. Since his “comeback”, he has been very insistent on getting back together. I still have feelings for him and would like my baby to have a typical family but I can’t get over the betrayal.

Lately, my mum has been staying with us to help me with my child. Since her arrival, he refuses to come home visit his daughter and will only call me on work hours when I’m not home.

My mum has always been very nice and welcoming to him. They never had any issues and even when he abandoned me pregnant, she never called him, tried to make a scene or reached out to any of his family members.

Now I see his behavior as another sign of the fact that he only wants casual “drives by” with his baby mama. He says he will “eventually” meet her but doesn’t feel ready to face her.

Am I overthinking this ?Should I give this a try ?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Daddy Situation by Vicyace: 11:25pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Baby Daddy Situation by Josh64(m): 12:31am On May 10, 2018
Everyone wants a free pass with their babymama. Don't make the same mistakes twice, in fact, don't let him get a sniff of your panties else, you will be on a very long thing.

1 Like

Re: Baby Daddy Situation by Nobody: 3:18am On May 10, 2018
Please over think, over analyse sef. He hasn't met your mom? Imagine....infact just focus on your baby and forget love for now

1 Like

Re: Baby Daddy Situation by consultancy: 3:22am On May 10, 2018
could be he doesn't want any further commitment than he has committed already. so he tries to stay away from ur immediate family. again, it could also be that he doesn't feel comfortably with your mum around. i believe most men do not feel comfortable around their mother-inlaws.
Re: Baby Daddy Situation by SoapQueen(f): 3:59am On May 10, 2018
Gcpc:
Hi all,

I had a baby with my ex boyfriend. We were dating for 3 years and talking taking it to the next level when I got pregnant. He wanted me to get an abortion, I refused so he bailed on me.

I had no sign from him whatsoever for 18 months. I had to take him to court before he made a U turn and decided to be part of the baby’s life. It’s been almost a year and he is an OK dad. Since his “comeback”, he has been very insistent on getting back together. I still have feelings for him and would like my baby to have a typical family but I can’t get over the betrayal.

Lately, my mum has been staying with us to help me with my child. Since her arrival, he refuses to come home visit his daughter and will only call me on work hours when I’m not home.

My mum has always been very nice and welcoming to him. They never had any issues and even when he abandoned me pregnant, she never called him, tried to make a scene or reached out to any of his family members.

Now I see his behavior as another sign of the fact that he only wants casual “drives by” with his baby mama. He says he will “eventually” meet her but doesn’t feel ready to face her.

Am I overthinking this ?Should I give this a try ?

Stop sleeping with him if you still are, don't take in again. He is either trying to be evasive because he abandoned you earlier or he is a coward who doesn't love you enough to wife you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Twiter Influencers Needed / Chei I Need To Upgrade This Life O! / Pls House How Can I Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.