Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React (933 Views)

Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2018
There's an Mbaise proverb that says;
"It is only a foolish man that will spend his hard earned money on brideprice without first confirming if the woman's womb is not just an ornament."

I don't blame people who insist on pregnancy first before marriage.

Most girls in Nigeria are carring wombs congealed by Lime, Postinor, Shisha smoke and andrew liver salt.
5 out of 6 women are wrongly diagnosed as having uterine fibroids, when in reality it is all caked contraceptives.

Don't be decieved men,
The primary reason God asked us to marry is to procreate. Wives are called helpmates because they help the man breed, nothing more.
You marry because you want to start a family not because you love.

Who love EPP?

So if you marry a woman who can't bear you kids, you are no different from gays in a same-sex relationship.

Do you agree with him?

As for me, I stand with my hero NwaAmaikpe!!!

2 Likes

Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 09, 2018
SHM.
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2018
You must be very stupid man
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
You're a fool!
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
You're a fool!
I siege to reply to your stupidity
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I siege to reply to your stupidity
you're a big fool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by SoapQueen(f): 11:41pm On May 09, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Thank you for being a bigger man. I am commenting on this because he said women get fibroids because of contraceptives. I have a 35 year old virgin friend, she has had fibroids for 6years now.
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 09, 2018
kikikk many are mad but few are........... grin
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank you for being a bigger man. I am commenting on this because he said women get fibroids because of contraceptives. I have a 35 year old virgin friend, she has had fibroids for 6years now.
35yrs still a virgin shocked
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by SoapQueen(f): 11:47pm On May 09, 2018
Saviour22:
35yrs still a virgin shocked

Yep.
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by Josh64(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2018
Next you will have a fan club, then have meeting points where you can contribute money to feast when your hero finally pays you a visit once a year and maybe then, he can tell you himself how incredibly stupid you have been for taking sarcasm for something else.
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Yep.
for this Nigeria? shocked Is she good looking undecided
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by Blakjewelry(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2018
comedy lol
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by SoapQueen(f): 11:52pm On May 09, 2018
grin grin
Saviour22:
for this Nigeria? shocked Is she good looking undecided

Guy, e fara buruku ba ale!
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
grin grin

Guy, e fara buruku ba ale!

oh my god! I don't even know what this means embarassed
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by Josh64(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2018
Saviour22:
oh my god! I don't even know what this means embarassed
She says "calm down".
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by Nobody: 12:02am On May 10, 2018
Josh64:

She says "calm down".
ok smiley I for don fear, what language is that?
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by blessingsonflee(f): 12:15am On May 10, 2018
Saviour22:
kikikk many are mad but few are........... grin
Roaming grin

1 Like

Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by Nobody: 12:25am On May 10, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Roaming grin
no mind the poor lad.
Re: When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:37am On May 10, 2018
Josh64:
Next you will have a fan club, then have meeting points where you can contribute money to feast when your hero finally pays you a visit once a year and maybe then, he can tell you himself how incredibly stupid you have been for taking sarcasm for something else.
Painment

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Feel Inferior And Worthless More Than Guys? / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC / Lady Reveals How She Misses S E X Cause Of School Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.