Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day (1297 Views)

Should Huge Bride Price Be Given For Non-virgins? / What Is The Cheapest And Most Expensive Thing You Have Given For sex / If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by zexy2030(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
read some comments of ladies who wish to have a dick for one day..
https://www.nairaland.com/4229154/ladies-question-what-pen-day
Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Self servicewink
Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by shakmati(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
I'll be patient for 24 hours. Can't wait to have my dick back! grin

10 Likes

Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by CosmicPhoenix: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
make sure it doesnt smell like rotten fish and "explore the inner workings of a woman"

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by kalufelix(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
I go use am hustle take raise money wey I go use play bet9ja.
Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by CAPSLOCKED: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
shakmati:
I'll be patient for 24 hours. Can't wait to have my dick back! grin

WISE THING TO DO IS TO TRY TO FILL IT WITH CONCRETE FIRST. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by CosmicPhoenix: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
kalufelix:

Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by Melvinsofty: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Go use ham fvck my landlord e nor want lemme rest since my rent expire
Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by mozel247: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Keep it well and jejely return it after the day. I can not comma live a confused life

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by ShinqRambq: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
fagggotttt thread

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by rex444(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bobrisky will give a perfect response
Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by ubunja(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
I would show these women how to be a real gold digger. They are playing. I would hook even the President with that shīt

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do With Ur Pussy Given For Just A day by badadvice(f): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
kalufelix:

mad man!

(1) (Reply)

How My Pregnant Fiancee Cheated On Me With Her Ex Boyfriend. / There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! / He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.