Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does (1439 Views)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by Nobody: 4:26am On May 10, 2018
US ally Saudi Arabia has reiterated that it will build a nuclear bomb if its regional enemy Iran ramps up development of a weapons program. The country welcomed Washington ditching the nuclear deal with Tehran.

“We have made it very clear that if Iran acquires a nuclear capability we will do everything we can to do the same,” Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said.

“I believe that if Iran restarts its nuclear weapons program, beyond what it has right now, that should trigger the snapback provisions and cause all the other P5 countries to abandon the deal and re-impose sanctions on Iran.”

On Tuesday, US President Donald Trump decided to stop upholding his end of the Iran nuclear deal, an agreement that lifted sanctions on Iran in exchange for Tehran’s nuclear cooperation. The International Atomic Energy Agency, an international watchdog monitoring nuclear developments, had stated that Iran has been keeping its side of the bargain and complying with the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

Speaking to CNN, the high ranking Saudi official doubled down on a threat made by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman earlier this year. The country is currently building a nuclear power program for energy purposes, although al-Jubeir indicated that it could be expanded to include an arsenal of weapons.

“We support and welcome the withdrawal of the United States from Iran nuclear deal, support the decision to reinstating economic sanctions on Iran, and continue to work with our partners to address the dangers,” he said.

Tensions in the Gulf are already high. In March, Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman branded Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei as the “new Hitler.”

Last November, Israeli Minister Yuval Steinitz revealed that fears over Iran had led to a softening of relations between his nation and Saudi Arabia. The countries currently have no official diplomatic links following the Arab-Israeli conflict in 1967.

Both have spoken out against the 2015 nuclear deal, and, prior to the US decision, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivered a televised presentation claiming Iran had secretly hidden “incriminating” files on developing nuclear weapons.

https://www.rt.com/news/426305-saudi-iran-nuclear-tension/
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by mamaafrik(m): 4:36am On May 10, 2018
see insinuation,i wonder why some countries will be the one dictating who and who shouldnt build atomic weapon.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by Nobody: 5:15am On May 10, 2018
The region is already delicate.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by CoolFreeday(m): 5:29am On May 10, 2018
World politics. Some people are just too full of negativity
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by Fuckyoumod: 6:28am On May 10, 2018
mamaafrik:
see insinuation,i wonder why some countries will be the one dictating who and who shouldnt build atomic weapon.
my friend use you brain, you don't allow the worlds number 1 sponsor of terrorism to acquire Nuclear Bombs.

No Muslim country must own a Nuclear bomb.

Else it would be secretly handed over to Muslim terrorist to smuggle it into America and use on the Americans.

Americans knows this fact and would do everything possible to halt Muslim countries from going Nuclear.

If Assad can use nerve agents on his own people in Syria... Just Imagine what would happen to a shit hole like you bro

Its not about dictating who should build and who should not build.

Its about the effects and danger of a Nuclear bomb in the hands of a Muslim man. That's the most dangerous thing ever to happen.

The west understands this more than a shit hole like you, according to Donald Trump.

It would be so bad that even Boko haram would be given free of charge to use it on your head.

Think bro.... Think with your brain and stop insinuating bullshiit.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by hisgrace090: 6:33am On May 10, 2018
Unstable men are not allow to move around with weapons.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by mamaafrik(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
my friend use you brain, you don't allow the worlds number 1 sponsor of terrorism to acquire Nuclear Bombs.

No Muslim country must own a Nuclear bomb.

Else it would be secretly handed over to Muslim terrorist to smuggle it into America and use on the Americans.

Americans knows this fact and would do everything possible to halt Muslim countries from going Nuclear.

If Assad can use nerve agents on his own people in Syria... Just Imagine what would happen to a shit hole like you bro

Its not about dictating who should build and who should not build.

Its about the effects and danger of a Nuclear bomb in the hands of a Muslim man. That's the most dangerous thing ever to happen.

The west understands this more than a shit hole like you, according to Donald Trump.

It would be so bad that even Boko haram would be given free of charge to use it on your head.

Think bro.... Think with your brain and stop insinuating bullshiit.
nwayo but is it only the arabian that is being stopped and checkmated from building Nuclear weapons,are atrocities committed by the west true C.I.A and their secret services not more? what about libya,U.SSR,what about cuba,if not that china was well structured and focus,do you think they'll have been given that chance??,ogbeni do you read your history well or do you just open you mouth like Kuje prison gate and vomit what comes out of it??

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by lurvy: 11:09am On May 10, 2018
What will they gain in having these nukes?

Are we aiming for world peace at all?
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by drakeli: 12:13pm On May 10, 2018
lurvy:
What will they gain in having these nukes?

Are we aiming for world peace at all?
What they will gain is that Islamic terrorism will enter a grand scale. You can’t trust a Muslim country with a nuclear bomb. Trust me, the nuke will end up in the hand of Boko Haram. And what will happen? Nigeria would become a waste land.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by lurvy: 1:03pm On May 10, 2018
drakeli:
What they will gain is that Islamic terrorism will enter a grand scale. You can’t trust a Muslim country with a nuclear bomb. Trust me, the nuke will end up in the hand of Boko Haram. And what will happen? Nigeria would become a waste land.

Is Nigeria not already becoming a waste land with the leeway and freedom given to Herdsmen to kill at random??

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by TSOM(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2018
drakeli:
Not just Muslims. No sane person should trust a theocracy, or semi-theocracy with weapons of mass destruction.

Too many 'justified' religion-fueled wars would be the order of the day.

I don't trust the Israelis with nukes too. They should be disarmed. They are paranoid religious fundamentalists, where justified or not.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
mamaafrik:
nwayo but is it only the arabian that is being stopped and checkmated from building Nuclear weapons,are atrocities committed by the west true C.I.A and their secret services not more? what about libya,U.SSR,what about cuba,if not that china was well structured and focus,do you think they'll have been given that chance??,ogbeni do you read your history well or do you just open you mouth like Kuje prison gate and vomit what comes out of it??
As e said use ur brain even russia and china, does n't want Iran to have nukes wat they want is 2 trade with iran a nuclear iran would also affect their business.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by mamaafrik(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2018
Ikio:
As e said use ur brain even russia and china, does n't want Iran to have nukes wat they want is 2 trade with iran a nuclear iran would also affect their business.
what about the atrocities committed by the west in countries of the world ,what do you call that??,what do you call the libyan treatment,castro treament,taiwan insurrection against china,are the Vietnamese also terrorist??,what about the encouragements of Afghanistan agaisnt Russia,where cocaine plume are exchanged with weapons in order for them to tackle Russia,those weapons used by those terrorist countries,how did they get them, who is checkmating their own use of nuclear armament s despite all these hypocrisies, do you only read what their media preaches,what about other peoples views,dont letz behave like chimpanzees,Think objectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by drakeli: 3:56pm On May 10, 2018
lurvy:

Is Nigeria not already becoming a waste land with the leeway and freedom given to Herdsmen to kill at random??
Now imagine when the herdsmen get their hands on nuke smuggled to them from their Muslim sponsors. Nigeria will cease to exist. Again to trust any Muslim country with a nuclear weapon. It will end up in the hands of jihadists.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by ollah2: 9:09pm On May 10, 2018
mamaafrik:
what about the atrocities committed by the west in countries of the world ,what do you call that??,what do you call the libyan treatment,castro treament,taiwan insurrection against china,are the Vietnamese also terrorist??,what about the encouragements of Afghanistan agaisnt Russia,where cocaine plume are exchanged with weapons in order for them to tackle Russia,those weapons used by those terrorist countries,how did they get them, who is checkmating their own use of nuclear armament s despite all these hypocrisies, do you only read what their media preaches,what about other peoples views,dont letz behave like chimpanzees,Think objectively.

It's better to engage a forth grader than these folks. They are so retarded, full of hate and bigotry.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by Lucasbalo(m): 11:46pm On May 10, 2018
illitrate:
As far as i am concerned, that part of the world is cursed. They can wipe each other out of the planet. My only concern is my government getting in the middle of the fracticide going on there. As much love as I have for Obama, that's where I wholeheartedly disagree with him when he was the president.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by MONITZ: 12:01am On May 11, 2018
Ikio:

And what makes u feel Iran doesn't have nukes already?all these back and forth argument are just for the show,I believe they have secretly developed some..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by Nobody: 1:58am On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

It's better to engage a forth grader than these folks. They are so retarded, full of hate and bigotry.
From ur posts and comments, I can see the bigotry and hate u dislike in people.

I have been insulted by Muslims in this forum more than twice but I chose to ignore them because I have some intelligent Muslim friends and I have to respect them.
Don't blame them, some of ur people also do same. If u are really neutral or tolerant, u won't allow their words to make u insult all Nigeria Christians, (eg spit on them).
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by Nobody: 1:58am On May 11, 2018
MONITZ:

And what makes u feel Iran doesn't have nukes already?all these back and forth argument are just for the show,I believe they have secretly developed some..
Thank u very much...
U just justified trump for taking his decision.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by ollah2: 6:18am On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

From ur posts and comments, I can see the bigotry and hate u dislike in people.

I have been insulted by Muslims in this forum more than twice but I chose to ignore them because I have some intelligent Muslim friends and I have to respect them.
Don't blame them, some of ur people also do same. If u are really neutral or tolerant, u won't allow their words to make u insult all Nigeria Christians, (eg spit on them).

I don't dislike people, I dislike bigoted and hateful people. NL Christians are the worst, you can pretend as though you don't know but today is Friday and Muslim threads will hit the front page. Visit their thread and watch how it will be details and trolled. Visit Christian threads on Sundays and watch how Muslims will ignore and respect it.

So Nairaland Christians now means Nigerian Christians?? Ohh ok then
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by ollah2: 6:34am On May 11, 2018
illitrate:

Very delicate but the the major problems there are Saudi Arabia, Isreal and Qatar. As it stands now, Isreal wants to be the dominant player in the region but her problems is Iran hence the reason Netanyahu wants Iran to go down by all means.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by Nobody: 8:47am On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

I don't dislike people, I dislike bigoted and hateful people. NL Christians are the worst, you can pretend as though you don't know but today is Friday and Muslim threads will hit the front page. Visit their thread and watch how it will be details and trolled. Visit Christian threads on Sundays and watch how Muslims will ignore and respect it.

So Nairaland Christians now means Nigerian Christians?? Ohh ok then
I hope u know that's what also happen to Christian threads on Sundays?
Did I hear u say Muslims respect Christian threads? Then u are more biased than I think.
Or do u need proofs before u know that both groups have people who bash themselves here?
I even have records of how someone, a Muslim insulted my sweet HOLY SPIRIT on a Christian thread.
We must always have extremists in whatever association we have so it should be better if u ignore them.
I don't like fighting on religious issues so I will just keep quiet and relax.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by ollah2: 9:16am On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

I hope u know that's what also happen to Christian threads on Sundays?
Did I hear u say Muslims respect Christian threads? Then u are more biased than I think.
Or do u need proofs before u know that both groups have people who bash themselves here?
I even have records of how someone, a Muslim insulted my sweet HOLY SPIRIT on a Christian thread.
We must always have extremists in whatever association we have so it should be better if u ignore them.
I don't like fighting on religious issues so I will just keep quiet and relax.

Biased? Like I said earlier, today is Friday. Go to Muslim threads on the front page and those that will still hit it and check yourself.
A Muslim insulted your holy spirit and that made you mad? Well, you should but what would you say about hundreds of Christians insulting Allah, Muhammed, Quran and Muslims on daily basis?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by OBAGADAFFI: 10:47am On May 11, 2018
This is Trump grand Plan.

Pull out of the deal and use Saudi Arabia to bully Iran.

US ally Saudi Arabia has reiterated that it will build a nuclear bomb if its regional enemy Iran ramps up development of a weapons program. The country welcomed Washington ditching the nuclear deal with Tehran.

“We support and welcome the withdrawal of the United States from Iran nuclear deal, support the decision to reinstating economic sanctions on Iran, and continue to work with our partners to address the dangers,” he said.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by OBAGADAFFI: 10:58am On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

Why are you bringing bigotry in this thread.

Both Saudi and Iran are Muslim countries, this is international politics and interests at stake.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by ollah2: 11:16am On May 11, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Why are you bringing bigotry in this thread.

Both Saudi and Iran are Muslim countries, this is international politics and interests at stake.

You must be blind
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by Nobody: 11:35am On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

Biased? Like I said earlier, today is Friday. Go to Muslim threads on the front page and those that will still hit it and check yourself.
A Muslim insulted your holy spirit and that made you mad? Well, you should but what would you say about hundreds of Christians insulting Allah, Muhammed, Quran and Muslims on daily basis?
Do u mean to say Muslims don't insult Christians, Jesus, the sweet HOLY SPIRIT, and the bible on daily basis too?
Just answer a yes or a no.

As for that guy who insulted my best friend (the HOLY SPIRIT), I didn't get mad, I just laughed at his ignorance cause no intelligent person will insult the belief of another. Besides I have respected friends who are Muslims, so I don't have to insult them but to ignore.

BTW, u are biased, just look at ur comment and how u are shielding ur Muslim people while attacking Christians for doing same thing. So u mean to say Muslims insult because others insult them?
If that's the case, I will say u don't have the right to call them bigots because u just played urs out.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by OBAGADAFFI: 11:37am On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

You must be blind

Can you show us who introduced bigotry to this thread.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by ollah2: 12:18pm On May 11, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Can you show us who introduced bigotry to this thread.

You must be blind like i said earlier
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by ollah2: 12:24pm On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

Do u mean to say Muslims don't insult Christians, Jesus, the sweet HOLY SPIRIT, and the bible on daily basis too?
Just answer a yes or a no.

As for that guy who insulted my best friend (the HOLY SPIRIT), I didn't get mad, I just laughed at his ignorance cause no intelligent person will insult the belief of another. Besides I have respected friends who are Muslims, so I don't have to insult them but to ignore.

BTW, u are biased, just look at ur comment and how u are shielding ur Muslim people while attacking Christians for doing same thing. So u mean to say Muslims insult because others insult them?
If that's the case, I will say u don't have the right to call them bigots because u just played urs out.

If there someone shielding people then that's you, I never told yoih both sides don't insult each other. I told you it's rampant with the Christians, a MURIC thread is on the front page. Didn't the Christians insult the hell outta the Muslims and everything about them? Would Muslims do the same if CAN makes such statement?

I don't care about religion neither doi care the god you serve. I care about HUMANITY.
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by OBAGADAFFI: 12:26pm On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

You must be blind like i said earlier

Stale
Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

If there someone shielding people then that's you, I never told yoih both sides don't insult each other. I told you it's rampant with the Christians, a MURIC thread is on the front page. Didn't the Christians insult the hell outta the Muslims and everything about them? Would Muslims do the same if CAN makes such statement?

I don't care about religion neither doi care the god you serve. I care about HUMANITY.
How about u go to CAN threads and see how Muslims insult Christians?
Insult is insult, whether from a Muslim or a Christian.
I got ur attention when u were one-sided in ur analysis of people with bigotry when u should have stayed neutral by calling out all bigots and not only those Christians who bash ur religion.

Did u remember u said Nairaland Christians are the worst and are full of hate and are also bigots? U ended by saying u spit on them.

Now what will u say to the Muslims who insult?
A simple answer would suffice please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huge Swarm Of Locust Descends On Mecca / MAJOR: Trump Turns Fire On Bill Gates’ WHO / Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.