Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,562 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . (2294 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Denied Presenting "GEJ Corruption" Document To Buhari / Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by sjeezy8: 3:03am On May 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

mekusxxx dont be retarded. You cannot get fired from a board.  They have to vote you out, and based on cogent reasons too. When you get voted out, you would likely sell your shares to other members of the board. Upon all the shares you have bought you are ignorant about business

ah ah no nah
Dont you know hes igbo they know business very well- Nigeria my country doesnt know shiot about business most are still talking about buying houses and hotels.

as if that is anything. wtf
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by mekusxxx: 3:05am On May 22, 2010
Sefago:

At least from now you will not throw Bayo Ogunlesi's name on anybody's face. He is just a mere manager of funds. Does not own what he manages. There are millions of board chairs all over and they get booted out if need be. Bayo is not different. He was also sufficiently deconstructed on another Nigerian website when your ngbatis tried to turn him into a demi-god. You brought up Kase, we brought up Emeka Offor. Who else do you have? Obj?lol

You argued with me on simple genetics, I beat you hands down, you argued on economics I beat you hands down, you turned to cannibalism, I hammered you there. What else?
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by mekusxxx: 3:12am On May 22, 2010
More like nigerian banker managing other people's money on behalf of Credit suisse and GE. Average achievement
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by Pweety4me(f): 3:20am On May 22, 2010
Gosh she met D'banj. . . sad grin tongue

Congrats 2 her sha. . .and they said 'young'?she is 26yrs old?
undecided
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by sjeezy8: 3:22am On May 22, 2010
mekusxxx:

More like nigerian banker managing other people's money on behalf of Credit suisse and GE. Average achievement

you still dont know what investment banking is - I thought you would have googled it by now. I guess not because you are still clueless.
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by mekusxxx: 3:35am On May 22, 2010
He does not own GIP. QED. End of story
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by sjeezy8: 4:01am On May 22, 2010
mekusxxx:

He does not own GIP. QED. End of story

you still haven figured it out. nawa for you ohhhhh- look up jamie dimon - to get an idea of what investment banking is  its owned by shareholders(partners).

Independence
GIP is managed for the benefit of all its investors by a professional investment executive team of partners, each of whom is a direct investor in the fund.

Credit Suisse and General Electric
Credit Suisse and General Electric are joint founding investors in GIP with each committing $500mm of investment capital. GIP operates on an arm’s length basis from both Credit Suisse and General Electric.

Now how much is 500 million each out of a 5.64 billion US dollar fund?

naw wa for this your hating - lol im finished cause even when youre wrong you still will say youre right. and even make up lies.
Even hating on Kase lawal a Nigerian American based bilionaire.

pitiful
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by mekusxxx: 4:03am On May 22, 2010
^^^^

Imbe-cile

Every bank, be they commercial or investment, is owned by shareholders. But does being a part owner make anyone the owner? If the major shareholders of GIP, GE and Credit Suisse, sell off or withdraw their investment, what next?

He is probably holding some 0.001% of the shareholding and you guys are flapping your mouths.
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by mekusxxx: 4:05am On May 22, 2010
I own millions of shares in banks. Does that make me the owner of the banks?
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by sjeezy8: 4:14am On May 22, 2010
hahahah lmfao How are you a partner and chairman and only own .001 ?- Im sure you were just acting
stu pid again lmfao

bad belle.

im done jare
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by mekusxxx: 4:18am On May 22, 2010
''Credit Suisse and General Electric are joint founding investors in GIP with each committing $500mm of investment capital''

What is Bayo's own founding contribution? Small fry
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by sjeezy8: 4:28am On May 22, 2010
^^^ thats why its called investment banking. WHAT DONT YOU GET ABOUT INVESTMENT BANKING?

seriously guy you need help if you always have to compare yourself to other ethncities.

There are successful people across every ethnic group sooner or later even hausas in Nigeria will be accomplishing big things-

get a life clown its not healthy

think about this- Time Magazine's 2002 Global Influential list - Adebayo Ogunlesi & also 100+ Most Influential Black Americans- Kase Lawal
Re: Presenting Nigeria’s Young Person Of The Year . by mamagee3(f): 8:19pm On May 22, 2010
What the heck is this? shocked shocked

Is that D'Banj?
shockedembarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Country We Call Nigeria / Gen. Buhari, Where Are Your Own Children? / Nairalanders' Support For The "Go And Die" Widow Acknowledged On Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.