Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (11) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (11) (475 Views)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (11) by Revadebola: 10:00am On May 10, 2018
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL. (11).

Continued From Yesterday.

The delay and hindrance Daniel had against his prayers and fasting was caused by the satanic powers opposing him.

Daniel 10:12-13 )KJV)
"Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia".

Daniel had embarked on 21 days prayer and fasting. From the first day of his fasting, God heard his prayers and sent an angel to bring down his answer to him.
But while the angel was coming, a demonic power, the prince of Persia, which was the spiritual power residing over Babylon, delayed Daniel's answer to prayer.
Until God had to send a reinforcement of another angel called, angel Michael to give a back up and see to it that the angel could deliver Daniel's prayer answer to him.
The insight from this story is that, demonic powers can delay or even totally hinder answers to prayers.
The powers in the spirit realm are determining factors to your receiving answers to your prayers.
Daniel had to persist in fasting and prayers before he received answer to his prayer.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every satanic powers delaying answers to my prayers.
2. I pull down every evil strongholds hindering answers to my prayers.
3. I release the reinforcement of God’s angels to hasten answers to my prayers.
4. Father thank You for answering my prayers.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical (11) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 10, 2018
Religious Yahoo Yahoo don start ?
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical (11) by TrajansKong: 10:12am On May 10, 2018
Revadebola:
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL. (11).

But while the angel was coming, a demonic power, the prince of Persia, which was the spiritual power residing over Babylon, delayed Daniel's answer to prayer.
Until God had to send a reinforcement of another angel called, angel Michael to give a back up and see to it that the angel could deliver Daniel's prayer answer to him.

So God had to send a back-up angel to make sure Daniel's message go through to him grin grin

By what measure is this not outright stupidity?

My people, give not your shekels to this clown!!
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical (11) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 10, 2018
Solstar:
Religious Yahoo Yahoo don start ?

Last time i check no be crime o, just go theology school and come back ill give you land. LOL

(1) (Reply)

Are We Born With The Sin Of Adam And Eve? Can It Stop One From Entering Heaven? / Ebola Patients Die After Fleeing Hospital To Attend Church / Existence Can Not Be Explained But Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.