Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) (15318 Views)

This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) / 2-Storey Building Collapsed At Nkisi-Alori In Onitsha (Video) / RSS Officers Help Residents Put Out A House Fire In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by vanderwaal404(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by HoodBillionaire: 11:55am On May 10, 2018
look at how ppl are quenching fire like a fuel
sorry with pure water
if u cant speak eng
why speak on video
Igbos are just lazy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 10, 2018
Those boys would cause more damage. The plastic bags would accumulate and cause more fire to that building.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by bookingnumbers: 11:57am On May 10, 2018
THIEF PASS THIEF(FUNNY COMEDY), U GO FEAR EDO BOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpzx3SO1kt0
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by Bruemath(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2018
See lazy youths at work
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by AmericanSons: 12:23pm On May 10, 2018
cliqtips:
Are you for really now ??
They tried. That could have slowed the spread of the fire before anything. I believe it happened in Onitsha... Bros they are better than u who sit waiting for firefighter and do nothing pending the arrival of the firefighters.
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by magicminister: 12:50pm On May 10, 2018
Mad respect for those guys. They’re my heroes of the day.
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by clive2u(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2018
shamecurls:
Thought Obiano signed a MOU with American fire service few months ago.

Dude just keeps signing MOU.
the only MOU i know is mourinho
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by Abagworo(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2018
What a shame. That's what you get when propaganda rules.
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by BeijinDossier: 3:00pm On May 10, 2018
Popular hotel in Owerri suffers fire outbreak, shuts down indefinitely

http://www.punchng.com/popular-hotel-in-owerri-suffers-fire-outbreak-shuts-down-indefinitely/

[s]
Abagworo:
What a shame. That's what you get when propaganda rules.
[/s]

At least you can see fire service as they arrived. Brothels which is the only economic main-stay of Imo state has been shut down indefinitely because of fire disaster. Imo state is a cursed backward state wired with propaganda. They don't even have ordinary fire service even in their state capital. tongue
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by seyoops4u: 3:31pm On May 10, 2018
I can only imagine how you think but then, your comment/statement says it all, thanks for your mention.
from here, I lost my appetite
otijah2:

Water is water no matter what form it can from
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by cliqtips: 3:39pm On May 10, 2018
What !!! you must be kidding me right now
AmericanSons:
They tried. That could have slowed the spread of the fire before anything. I believe it happened in Onitsha... Bros they are better than u who sit waiting for firefighter and do nothing pending the arrival of the firefighters.
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by cliqtips: 3:45pm On May 10, 2018
Lol.. you got me there... the guy's comment made me write that sha.
It's allow
Metuh:

No he is for rally grin
Though, you too f*ck up sha in your comment, but I'll let it pass
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by cliqtips: 3:46pm On May 10, 2018
lol.. thanks.
My bad.
Dalexicographer:
Real wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by boyjo: 4:25pm On May 11, 2018
Donald95:
Still better than doing nothing

It tamed the fire.
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:21pm On May 11, 2018
shamecurls:
Thought Obiano signed a MOU with American fire service few months ago.

Dude just keeps signing MOU.
called propaganda
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:23pm On May 11, 2018
YoungFr:
After one old lazy sickler who called himself President will come and be saying we are lazy
undecided undecided undecided undecided
we are
Lazy minded
Nobody thought to buy extinguishers
No body thinks to have water truck I standby
Now you will spend d same moni on pure water
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:25pm On May 11, 2018
Omoapena:
Lol, so what abt the sachet, won't that ingnite more fire?

i see dis as dumb move.
smh
Art student ba
Re: Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) by seyoops4u: 2:05pm On May 12, 2018
Shut up!!!
You too, listen to yourself and see the rubbish you're spewing from the gutter you called mouth.
And dont mention or Mention me again.

otijah2:
shut up there hardworking youth. As if na sand dey inside satchet water.
Water is water no matter what form it can from

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 3bedroom Bungallow? / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria / For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.