Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

DIGBA - A Poetic Tale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DIGBA - A Poetic Tale (309 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIGBA - A Poetic Tale by Edoyakdaniel(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2018
DIGBA
Ayé tótó ayé àkámara Where things ain't really the same The way they seem His thirst for a clean water For a crimson red And a pasture that looks evergreen Guess all a man craves doesn't come On a platter without dusts Digba should be the preacher to another But he didn't stand a talking chance Not to another Not to himself either He didn't even see a hundred Hoping to chill over the next night To get the good life and comfort The one they live in an insane clime Bàbá bámisé, just the way I want it Fast, quick and without lay backs But then, Digba... I hope there  are no repercussions? Bàbá could only manage a nod Like an agama lizard staring at a fly Ayé tótó ayé àkámara... Where everyone wants it easy Like the Lagos asphalt On the fast lane Digba omo iyì tó ye kó gbayì Ogbón lo dási And just yesterday The news filtered everywhere Perforating the ears that cared to listen And those playing dumb Poor Digba... Just the sort of life we live Frenzied around the whole place Rushing to get what will surely come In a haste to dip hands in a crab whole Digba is but another lesson

- Adegunloye kayode
Re: DIGBA - A Poetic Tale by emperorblog(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2018
READ MORE,COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON
www.emperorblog.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Stick. / Blindsighted : She Made Me SEE Reason / Publisher Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.