Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

“I Like My Wife’s Breasts The Way They Are” — Banky W (screenshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Like My Wife’s Breasts The Way They Are” — Banky W (screenshots) (454 Views)

Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Like My Wife’s Breasts The Way They Are” — Banky W (screenshots) by bencraigbritten: 3:45pm On May 10, 2018
Singer and Music boss, Banky W, who is married to the ever beautiful Adesua (nee Etomi) has given his wife ‘assurance’ with regards to her body parts.

Banky declared on the gram that he loves her breasts just the way they are.

It all happened when Adesua posted a video promoting her friend, OAP Toolz Oniru-Demuren’s new brand of clothing (bra and underwear) majorly targeting plus-size women.

The video encourages women to be who they are and accept their body.

Adesua captioned it ;

This is amazing Tolu @toolzo I’m a huge believer in loving the skin that you ’re in and I promise you … if I had big boobs.. I’d have bought
but since we are not quite there ( lol) I’m sharing so that my curvaceous fam know they’ re sorted . Congratulations and may all your efforts be crowned with great success.

MORE @ http://teexclusive.com.ng/i-like-my-wifes-breasts-the-way-they-are-banky-w-screenshots/

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Addresses Rumoured Split From Iceberg Slim / Every Woman On Earth Is Foolish Including My Mother” – Nigerian Man Says / Davido Lied About Buying A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.