Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Not So Radical Thoughts On Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Not So Radical Thoughts On Women (526 Views)

Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Not So Radical Thoughts On Women by icelord(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
In the wake of all the razzmatazz as touching women and their newly found love feminism. It has become expedient that I say a few things about it

Now don't get it twisted, I'm of the opinion that a woman/lady should at all times want the best and go for it, but I'm also of the opinion the a lady who wants the best and/or goes for the best should also be prepared to offer the best.

I had a conversation with a girl/lady/woman a while ago, we talked about dating. She said "if you want to date me, you must be rich and famous", that's nice, I said but if I bring my rich and famous self to the table, what would you also be bring to table? The discussion basically ended at that point.

Ask most girls the kinda guy they want, you'd hear things like: I want a guy who is rich and can take care of me. Ask most guys the kinda girl they want, you will never hear shits like: I want a girl who is rich and can take care of me. Therein lies the difference.

So my people, it is simple, you want something, be ready to give same. If you want a rich spouse, be rich, you want an intelligent one, be intelligent.

Lastly, you are not doing anybody a favour by dating or marrying them, neither are they doing you a favour.

#SayNoToBlindFeminism

cc: anybody who cares.

1 Like

Re: My Not So Radical Thoughts On Women by bukatyne(f): 12:42am On May 11, 2018
icelord:
In the wake of all the razzmatazz as touching women and their newly found love feminism. It has become expedient that I say a few things about it

Now don't get it twisted, I'm of the opinion that a woman/lady should at all times want the best and go for it, but I'm also of the opinion the a lady who wants the best and/or goes for the best should also be prepared to offer the best.

I had a conversation with a girl/lady/woman a while ago, we talked about dating. She said "if you want to date me, you must be rich and famous", that's nice, I said but if I bring my rich and famous self to the table, what would you also be bring to table? The discussion basically ended at that point.

Ask most girls the kinda guy they want, you'd hear things like: I want a guy who is rich and can take care of me. Ask most guys the kinda girl they want, you will never hear shits like: I want a girl who is rich and can take care of me. Therein lies the difference.

So my people, it is simple, you want something, be ready to give same. If you want a rich spouse, be rich, you want an intelligent one, be intelligent.

Lastly, you are not doing anybody a favour by dating or marrying them, neither are they doing you a favour.

#SayNoToBlindFeminism

cc: anybody who cares.

@bold: I absolutely agree with you.

As to what a lady can offer a man; the man needs to discover himself, determine the best type of woman who would help him achieve his goals and go for her.

He should also remember that he will change, she will change also.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl After 10-years Of Marriage / Important Role Of A Husband During Pregnancy / Nigerian Man Based In Italy Caught Pouring Jazz On Her Grandmother Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.