Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian (19174 Views)

15 Best Skills To Sell On Fiverr As A Nigerian / New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 10, 2018
Thumbs up op!
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by Powerexpert: 7:53pm On May 10, 2018
look for beatzone page on nairaland on fiverr and thank me later
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by dbynonetwork: 8:25pm On May 10, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin
I remember den wen I was earning about 200k monthly only fiverr...I go put all my money for MMM, baba na so I loose close to 2M o, Recession hit me...my gig no con dy sell again.

But my friend is a Multimillionaire now from FIVERR....the guy did not work for anybody 1day, he made his millions from fiverr, I remember wen he did a 5minutes job for a client for $2000.....the thing weak me.

Learn a skill and earn on Fiverr....................Hustle pays!!!

Scammer!!!
No be only 200k.....u that earn nothing online....
We all know why you posted your fake claim....
God will continue to protect NAIRALANDERS from people like u..

2 Likes

Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by Sanchez222: 8:26pm On May 10, 2018
Fiverr is one of the best freelance site where you can earn money, I have a legal package that you can use to set up a gig on Fiverr and make a minimum of $250 in a month, just for a token fee, you can reach me in WhatsApp....07084362672./No call pls

1 Like

Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by diamond88: 8:42pm On May 10, 2018
Please review my fiverr gigs. My usersname is www.fiverr.com/hannahservice
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by MrGreenMavro: 8:55pm On May 10, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Scammer!!!
shut up if you don't know anything about Fiverr
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by joan1678(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2018
loverboys:
That you aren't making money on Fiverr doesn't mean that others don't. You just have to modify your strategy. Feel free to ask questions. smiley

Lalasticlala.
Bro the Fiverr of 2018 don different o. to earn a level one seller you must have:
1. been a seller for at least 60 days
2. earned at least $400
3. completed 10 orders
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by emmaBS(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2018
GreenMavro:
shut up if you don't know anything about Fiverr

Mr man, you are a liar! And a big one at that.
I'm surprised that nairaland is supporting this nonsense.
A job of $2,000 completed in 5 minutes? Shebi the person wey wan pay na mumu abi?

And just 4 of you in the whole world offering a service?
I laugh in Swahili.

The smart guys know what you are up to.
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by MrGreenMavro: 9:52pm On May 10, 2018
emmaBS:

A job of $2,000 completed in 5 minutes? Shebi the person wey wan pay na mumu abi?

I laugh in Swahili.

Oga am sorry Indians have been buying your gig's for cheap price after working your ass off they end up giving u negative reviews, if you are into programing you will not be talking like this. cos a gig price is up to $1000
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by emmaBS(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2018
GreenMavro:
Oga am sorry Indians have been buying your gig's for cheap price after working your ass off they end up giving u negative reviews, if you are into programing you will not be talking like this. cos a gig price is up to $1000

And you will complete a programming job of $2,000 in 5 minutes abi?
Look at this kid talking nonsense all because nairaland is promoting scamming.

Karma will judge you and your likes. Keep deceiving people all you can. You will live to pay for it.

Modified
And only 4 of you in the world offer programming services abi? In 2016 abi?

Mumu raised to power 2
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by MrGreenMavro: 10:10pm On May 10, 2018
emmaBS:

And you will complete a programming job of $2,000 in 5 minutes abi?
Look at this kid talking nonsense all because nairaland is promoting scamming.

Posterity will judge you and your likes. Keep deceiving people all you can. You will live to pay for it.

Modified
And only 4 of you in the world offer programming services abi? In 2016 abi?

Mumu raised to power 2
keep being ignorant.. you can tweak a code within minutes. The work was urgent and the buyer was ready to pay to get the job don asap
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by davostar: 10:26pm On May 10, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Scammer!!!

Hey man... Stop ranting unnecessarily
I make over $1000 a month sometimes and trust me i am highly underpaid, I know people making $3000+ per month..
DO your research well freelancing pays.
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by emmaBS(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2018
GreenMavro:
keep being ignorant.. you can tweak a code within minutes. The work was urgent and the buyer was ready to pay to get the job don asap

I don't have the time to keep replying you.

So only 4 of you in the world could tweak a code in 2016?

So you will study a code, tweak it, run it to check for errors in 5 minutes?

Continue. I don't have that time again.

2 Likes

Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by bestspoke: 10:43pm On May 10, 2018
emmaBS:

I don't have the time to keep replying you.

So only 4 of you in the world could tweak a code in 2016?

So you will study a code, tweak it, run it to check for errors in 5 minutes?

Continue. I don't have that time again.

Baba leave this one for the gullibles na...

5minute nikan ko..5seconds ni.

4 Likes

Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by elonize(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2018
I just registered on fiverr,pls hw does it wrk
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by emmaBS(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2018
bestspoke:

Baba leave this one for the gullibles na...

5minute nikan ko..5seconds ni.

Don't mind me, Boss.
I usually don't say anything on a thread like this. I don't know why I decided to contribute today.

Possibly because I was in a bad mood when I saw the guy's comment.
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by Strichie147: 11:02pm On May 10, 2018
@OP, pls how can i get jobs on Fiverr?
I already have an account but no job is forthcoming.
any help or tips?
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by dbynonetwork: 12:06am On May 11, 2018
davostar:

I make over $1000 a month sometimes and trust me i am highly underpaid, I know people making $3000+ per month..

Lolzzzzz...
We know very well...
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by Tudux: 12:23am On May 11, 2018
Better selling GIGS. How to drive Real instagram Likes and Followers.....................contact me on whatsapp 08128227445 for affordable price
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by Tego(m): 1:04am On May 11, 2018
*EOWODUNNI CONSULTANTS* .... Architectural Design,Consulting, Construction, and General services. Phone:08065236328 Email: owodunn.emmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by donqx: 1:40am On May 11, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by IamOlusa(m): 4:01am On May 11, 2018
loverboys:
That you aren't making money on Fiverr doesn't mean that others don't. You just have to modify your strategy. Feel free to ask questions. smiley

Lalasticlala.

How will i recieve my money?
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by Princedapace(m): 5:34am On May 11, 2018
Well, if the job you are looking has refused to come, maybe you can create yours smiley

To make money online, you must have something to offer. Many people use some other means to make money online but I personally like selling of services. This time around, I'm talking about selling a skill. A good skill is very important if you want to make money as a freelancer.

Freelancer is not easy but some of us are still making money, at least to take care of bills and live. While some of us have been able to build a good freelance presence and make a living from it, some are using it to pay side bills. Which ever one, you can always make a money online while u still do other hustle...or if u are like me, u can concentrate fully as a freelancer and invest your money offline.

I have a skill I have been offering for the past one year online and I can only appreciate God so far. I am offering training and this time around, it is going to be video training. I will train you on the skill I offer and provide you with all the software you need for this skill.

You can easily sell this skill online and offline. It depends on your selling skill. I will also give you tips on selling the skill online. I will guide you to best of strength.

Note:

Training is not free
I am not a millionaire pls... I am only making cash that can at least keep me away from stupid jobs in Nigeria... i was able to resign from my old job that was paying me less than 50k per month. Even if I must take a job now, it must be a job that pays over 150k per month! Thanks to freelancing!

Training cost is a bit high....Im sorry. I will be offering u a professional skill which u can enhance and grow further and make more money!

I will ask u if u have any skill and if u do, i will ask u to list them...if by chance u already have the skill i am offering, i will let u know and u will not make any payment and it ends there!

check out some screen shots of my earnings. If u need more evidences, u are free to request that privately. Will be glad to show u.

By selling my skill, I make more money: that is why I chose to do this. You too can! Message me if interested or call 07011466386. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by blazerinno(m): 5:42am On May 11, 2018
joan1678:

Bro the Fiverr of 2018 don different o. to earn a level one seller you must have:
1. been a seller for at least 60 days
2. earned at least $400
3. completed 10 orders
Bro, fiverr is much more strict now... The one that's hard to keep up with for level is the 90% order completion rate and now fiverr reviews accounts 15th of every month. My friend was demoted from level 2 to no level... Me I've been having low sales cos I've been unable to enter level 1 all cos of just like to cancelled orders... But I like new strategy though...I means not just anybody can get to those levels anymore cos there's a lot of new sellers everyday so competition is increasing.
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by spik007: 8:54am On May 11, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin
I remember den wen I was earning about 200k monthly only fiverr...I go put all my money for MMM, baba na so I loose close to 2M o, Recession hit me...my gig no con dy sell again.

But my friend is a Multimillionaire now from FIVERR....the guy did not work for anybody 1day, he made his millions from fiverr, I remember wen he did a 5minutes job for a client for $2000.....the thing weak me.

Learn a skill and earn on Fiverr....................Hustle pays!!!

I understand your plight that you are trying to pinpoint on how much it pays to learn a skill.
But you just exaggerated with the "5Mins $2000 stuff.
I am a Level 2 seller.
Their is no gig you will do for 5 minutes and earn $2000 .
No Dey give lamba abeg
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by joan1678(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2018
blazerinno:

Bro, fiverr is much more strict now... The one that's hard to keep up with for level is the 90% order completion rate and now fiverr reviews accounts 15th of every month. My friend was demoted from level 2 to no level... Me I've been having low sales cos I've been unable to enter level 1 all cos of just like to cancelled orders... But I like new strategy though...I means not just anybody can get to those levels anymore cos there's a lot of new sellers everyday so competition is increasing.
Sure!
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by spik007: 8:57am On May 11, 2018
GreenMavro:

am sorry I can't mention the gig...as at then 2016 we were only 4 in the world offering that gig on fiverr

The gig is likely a programming job in data analytics or data science in general.
Might be wrong though.
Bro, i believe you exaggerated the price, you didn't mention that you friends will only earn $1600 and not $2000 as claimed earlier.
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by spik007: 9:02am On May 11, 2018
emmaBS:

I laugh in Swahili.

No mind d guy make e Dey drop lies for there.
E Dn too over exaggerate am set.
I am a level two seller at the moment, so i sabi as e Dey go on Fiverr.
If you had mentioned the top freelancing sites like spare hire, I would have believed him.
Not on Fiverr, customer support go Dey monitor you like anything with a $2000 job.

Bros next time Dey drop lies small small, no Dey exaggerate am
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by spik007: 9:05am On May 11, 2018
GreenMavro:

U too dry lie bro.
I am a programmer, I am very proficient in over 6 technologies.
No Dey lie, u can lie to noobs and not expert
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by spik007: 9:07am On May 11, 2018
davostar:

This guy still Dey make small sense, $2000-$3000 is very achievable on freelancing.
Check out sparehire.com ,you will see jobs of $10,000 for 2 months, which on average is $5000 per month.

Unlike the guy that lied on $2000 for 5 mins.. Mttfchewww
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by mideoladokun: 10:26am On May 11, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] Pls. I've been in fiverr for about 9 months although I wasn't active for the first three months. I've only gotten 3 orders which are rated five star after been active for six months. I've not gotten any other job in the last 2months.. Kindly help, I write business plans..

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian by tonaolu(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2018
I have been on FIVERR for about a year now, I have only made $64 from 2 buyers who gave me 5star each and I found out that anytime I go to the buyers request, I don't see request from my specialization on fiver(graphics design, 3D AND 2D) . So, please what can I do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / Tailoring/sewing Materials / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.