Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC (38069 Views)

Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / How To Become President In 2019 - OBJ Sends Powerful Message To Young Nigerians / How To Become President In 2019 - OBJ Sends Powerful Message To Young Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by lereinter(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2018
anything to send the cow back to daura is welcome..

Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by robosky02(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Hide ke? Why I go hide? politics is a game of win or lose... If by the slightest of error Buhari wins I will continue to play my opposition role. In fact, I'm even used to being an opposition than being with a party/principal in government.

However, I am very optimistic that President Buhari will lose woefully to PDP candidate Sen Ahmed Makarfi come February 2019.
don't you think its better we all allow buhari to will 2019 so that hausa will complete their so called 8 years and then the south east can produce their president cos if we remove buhaari another hausa man markafi or atiku will want another 8 year let's not allow the hausas to use our head
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2018
robosky02:
don't you think its better we all allow buhari to will 2019 so that hausa will complete their so called 8 years and then the south east can produce their president cos if we remove buhaari another hausa man markafi or atiku will want another 8 year let's not allow the hausas to use our head
Buhari must go... It is not about his ethnic group or religion, it is about HIM as a person and leader. He is a failure, his government neither favored the Fulani or Hausa or any other group. HE MUST GO!

The south should endure till 2031 when I'll be very ready to contest grin

Good governance above tribe
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Butterflyleo: 9:14pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

A lot!

he's not divisive... He remains the best Governor of Kaduna state. He's a good administrator, manager and a unifier. These were proven with his management of Kaduna and PDP. He's not an ethnic or religious jingoist... He's a professional accountant (Buhari has no profession) and he is the ONLY political figure that has held political offices of state commissioner for finance, governor (8 years), Senator (8 years) and Party National Chairman WITHOUT a single indictment for graft or misappropriation.

Abeg shut up and park well. Yet with all these they still paid / hired you a very unstable and easily tossed and turned political jobber and a "for the sake of your belly" professional praise singer to shout all this from the rooftops of nairaland.

Anyone who would hire you to be on their team is corrupt because you have been known to dance to the tune of whoever pays you and in such times you somehow find a way to glowingly paint the candidate just the way you are doing and you forget that when Nuhu Ribadu was efcc chairman Markafi was indicted for fraud when a Case was made against him and one local government chairmen for misappropriation of public funds. He was accused of using his companies to execute government projects.

Has what they paid you made you forget so soon?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by robosky02(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari must go... It is not about his ethnic group or religion, it is about HIM as a person and leader. He is a failure, his government neither favored the Fulani or Hausa or any other group. HE MUST GO!

The south should endure till 2031 when I'll be very ready to contest grin

Good governance above tribe
let's no suffer what we sufferd by pulling down jonathan by all means other tribe too can rule nigeria must it always be the goro men
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by sharpwriter(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

We need to enlighten Nigerians na

There's nothing to enlighten. Markafi is a Sharia man. That's how you will open your eyes and vote in a fanatic again.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Abeg shut up and park well. Yet with all these they still paid / hired you a very unstable and easily tossed and turned political jobber and a "for the sake of your belly" professional praise singer to shout all this from the rooftops of nairaland.

Anyone who would hire you to be on their team is corrupt because you have been known to dance to the tune of whoever pays you and in such times you somehow find a way to glowingly paint the candidate just the way you are doing and you forget that when Nuhu Ribadu was efcc chairman Markafi was indicted for fraud when a Case was made against him and one local government chairmen for misappropriation of public funds. He was accused of using his companies to execute government projects.

Has what they paid you made you forget so soon?
I chose to ignore the first paragraph because it was written from an embittered and frustrated mind. GET well soon... The puzzle you are yet to fix is that, "Why are these topshots working with this Tonye of a guy despite the bitterness of us haters?" Well, it is a puzzle that will follow you to the grave...

Meanwhile, Makarfi was NEVER indicted. Ribadu then said they were "investigating" him to establish any wrongdoing BUT the investigation only gave him clean bill of health. That is why he was NEVER invited for Questioning nor taken to any court unlike his colleagues.

Elrufai, the incumbent Governor is a no nonsense APC man, the EFCC is under Buhari control, so we look forward to seeing any indictment.

Meanwhile, hate will only confine you to the bottom...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by mjcomeshoizy(f): 9:21pm On May 10, 2018
He had the opportunity to fix Nigeria but did not, rather he is writing letter up and down.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2018
sharpwriter:

There's nothing to enlighten. Markafi is a Sharia man. That's how you will open your eyes and vote in a fanatic again.
Really? Ignorance won't kill you...

Same Makarfi that fanatical Muslims in Kaduna called "John" and "Pastor Makarfi"? Same Makarfi that ensured the signing of code of conduct document by Muslim and Christian leaders and ensured the document is implemented to the letter? Same Makarfi that is seen as " our son" within the Christian and Muslim communities in Kaduna state? Same Makarfi that watered down the sharia bill which became acceptable to all stakeholders in Kaduna? Go and read what Human Right Watch wrote of Makarfi in 2003 report...

Makarfi is more Christian than YOU
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2018
Dead on arrival; you will soon see cracks between them as they will begin to fight for positions within the party; neither would OBJ ever change; he will no doubt want to impose his will and chosen candidates on them.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2018
robosky02:
let's no suffer what we sufferd by pulling down jonathan by all means other tribe too can rule nigeria must it always be the goro men
Boss Jona is a past tense now pls... We need to move forward!

We can't endure the calamity of Buhari for 24hrs post May 29, 2019. Even this period na manage we de manage the pains wey d man de inflict us with.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Afamed: 9:27pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

We need to enlighten Nigerians na
Nigerians are well enlightened, we ain't going back to old days of stealing is not corruption again. We are done with PDP and all Institutions must work. When your evil PDP could not upgrade our country when the crude oil was above $110 per barrel, I see no miracle the PDP could do now that the crude is above $72. Tonye we are not going back to our vomit again. Enough of Papa deceiving Pikin .

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by felaismyhero(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

A lot!

he's not divisive... He remains the best Governor of Kaduna state. He's a good administrator, manager and a unifier. These were proven with his management of Kaduna and PDP. He's not an ethnic or religious jingoist... He's a professional accountant (Buhari has no profession) and he is the ONLY political figure that has held political offices of state commissioner for finance, governor (8 years), Senator (8 years) and Party National Chairman WITHOUT a single indictment for graft or misappropriation.

hmm,wow,thats pretty impressive.lets wait till after d primaries,its not yet sure he would be pdp's flag bearer.but personally,i have lost faith in the two major parties-even buhari could become a member of d pdp tomorrow,ffk and fayose go change song,begin to praise him.but na still them,all dis small parties cant win
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Skhibanj1015(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2018
You are dreaming!

TonyeBarcanista:

Thank you but why e de pepper you? Are you me? Shey it is a path I've chosen, so?

As for political "boy-boy", if you like call am girl-girl e no concern me... All I know is that political leaders of today were yesterday's followers. Why I even de explain to you sef? I mumu o for this explanation...

Oga abeg, shift...

MEANWHILE...

Nigerians must double their efforts to ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari is evicted from Aso Rock from May 28, 2019.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Skhibanj1015(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2018
You will be shocked.

quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=67454555]Boss Jona is a past tense now pls... We need to move forward!

We can't endure the calamity of Buhari for 24hrs post May 29, 2019. Even this period na manage we de manage the pains wey d man de inflict us with.[/quote]
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2018
felaismyhero:
hmm,wow,thats pretty impressive.lets wait till after d primaries,its not yet sure he would be pdp's flag bearer.but personally,i have lost faith in the two major parties-even buhari could become a member of d pdp tomorrow,ffk and fayose go change song,begin to praise him.but na still them,all dis small parties cant win
The primary election will be interesting...
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Butterflyleo: 9:35pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I chose to ignore the first paragraph because it was written from an embittered and frustrated mind. GET well soon... The puzzle you are yet to fix is that, "Why are these topshots working with this Tonye of a guy despite the bitterness of us haters?" Well, it is a puzzle that will follow you to the grave...

Meanwhile, Makarfi was NEVER indicted. Ribadu then said they were "investigating" him to establish any wrongdoing BUT the investigation only gave him clean bill of health. That is why he was NEVER invited for Questioning nor taken to any court unlike his colleagues.

Elrufai, the incumbent Governor is a no nonsense APC man, the EFCC is under Buhari control, so we look forward to seeing any indictment.

Meanwhile, hate will only confine you to the bottom...

The funny thing is that I am not hating. You are a notorious political jobber here on nairaland who would pitch his tent with whoever puts food on your table even if the person was shekau himself.

Get a life and stop hobnobbing with every political tom, dick and Ahmed.

If you had given half the time you are giving to this political marabout activity of yours to something better by now you wouldn't have blue trousers in your wardrobe.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Sambai65(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2018
slotA4:
Anything that will send Buhari back to Daura is supported
with your only one PVC about? I don't even think that you have PVC cry
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by brookz: 9:38pm On May 10, 2018
Dead on Arrival.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The funny thing is that I am not hating. You are a notorious political jobber here on nairaland who would pitch his tent with whoever puts food on your table even if the person was shekau himself.

Get a life and stop hobnobbing with every political tom, dick and Ahmed.

If you had given half the time you are giving to this political marabout activity of yours to something better by now you wouldn't have blue trousers in your wardrobe.

Your unsolicited advice has been duly noted but gracefully discarded Sir...

Thanks for taking your time and data anyway...

On a serious note, maybe I should create a group of Unsolicited Advisors of TonyeBarcanista (UATb)... grin
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Butterflyleo: 9:42pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Your unsolicited advice has been duly noted but gracefully discarded Sir...

Thanks for taking your time and data anyway...

On a serious note, maybe I should create a group of Unsolicited Advisors of TonyeBarcanista (UATb)... grin

Better yet create a self awareness group for yourself known as the "Save Tonye from political instability group" (STFPIG)
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Better yet create a self awareness group for yourself known as the "Save Tonye from political instability group" (STFPIG)
Good... So you are the chairman of this group...

Thanks for your voluntary service... Bye bye
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Butterflyleo: 9:45pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

How can I be the chairman for what I asked you to create for yourself. Chairman et al is all you. Let it be your self help attempt.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Afamed: 9:46pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Enough is enough. No more sharing of our foreign reserve again. No more arm purchase through a private jet in South Africa again. Nigeria must work

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Charly68: 9:51pm On May 10, 2018
Only fools will take you people serious,when you were in power what were your achievements ? Check the list of the members ..

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by PassingShot(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2018
progress69:
I dey tell u. My ban dey come. I know say dem go don hit report button tire. I nor shake, i nor kuku abuse anyone. Koboko69 dey ban for 6months. E go expire june 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was banned for 8 months, I didn't mind. It even helped me to reduce my addiction to this forum.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by godox2(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Your advice has been well noted but gracefully discarded.

I know you are a Buharist and I am sure this unwarranted advice is a ploy to weaken our resolve to sack the fraud of a President in Aso Rock.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your time...

Meanwhile, Sen Ahmed Makarfi is the incoming President of Nigeria...

Mr T, you don jump ship from Atiku with political structure nation wide, to Makarfi that was unable to retain his senatorial seat in 2015.
All I know is Buhari has no competitor for now in the north. Even your almighty OBJ is confused, which party is ADP?
Tonye, what I like about your comments is you dont abuse people in this platform, rather you present your points though most of them are politically miscalculated, I like you, proudly SOKAPU.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Afamed: 10:11pm On May 10, 2018
mjcomeshoizy:
He had the opportunity to fix Nigeria but did not, rather he is writing letter up and down.
Ignore him. 8yrs as a president he couldn't complete fly over bridge in Ogun state which is less than 1.3klm. People are aware of his tricks
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by PHILipu1(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You will only come online and cry in 2019 that Buhari and APC rigged a free and fair election.
We know your type and that will be your excuse when Buhari win with landslide.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by CilicMarin: 10:44pm On May 10, 2018
PassingShot:

I was banned for 8 months, I didn't mind. It even helped me to reduce my addiction to this forum.

I am currently serving 7 Months ban for this comment: "You are not different from people you called illiterates"

That was my innocuous statement to Afam4eva, and I was banned for 7Months.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Nasir123(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2018
progress69:

You are a patriotic professional beggar, who is only interested in his pockets and not Nigeria, just like many other politicians. I keep saying it, the youths will commit more atrocities than the present recycled old ones.
Just take a look at a matured learned man's dream,to be doing "boy boy" for politicians until he gets "major appointment" so he can join the band wagon of thieves and looters cheesy

People wey better pass u, wey get mind pass u, wey even touch money pass u still dey hustle back and forth. U dey there dey get pipe dream because u dey flex muscles for nairaland,muscles wey dem don even cut to size.....u try show ursef for twitter thinking say na NL,dem show u, u run come back here.

Best of luck!

U don talk am finish.
Re: 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC by Tonimagnificent: 11:22pm On May 10, 2018
yns4real:
…Says mission to rescue Nigeria total

By Chris Ochayi 10-05-2018

The leadership of a political pressure group founded by former President Olusegun Obasanjo, the Coalition for Nigerian Movement, CNM, Thursday, announced its fusion into African Democratic Congress, ADC.

This is with a view to forming a formidable force to wrestle power from the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC in 2019 poll.

It was resolved that with the understanding of like minded persons and organizations across the country, Nigeria will be rescued, and that the elections of 2018 and 2019 will be used to cure the curse and afflictions of failed leadership and perpetual underdevelopment.

A Co-Convener of CNM, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, who made the pronouncement at a world press conference in Abuja, said with this development, the Coalition for Nigerian Movement, CNM, has ceased to exist, having formally collapsed into the political party.

He said, the decision to move in to African Democratic Congress therefore, is an appreciation of the progressive essence of the party and its untainted existence on the terrain of our nation’s politics. The former military administrator of Lagos state, who regretted the worsening state of things in the country, added, “We have said it before and we are stating it here again that the current state of despair and despondency in our dear country is an ill wind. “It is foreboding and can only lead to a conflagration.

Between January when CNM was formed and now, can we say that the story of Nigeria has changed for the better? Have things not worsened at all levels? According to him, “I thank all of you for being here today. You will all recall that in January this year, the Coalition for Nigeria Movement, CNM, was formed by some of us across the country as a political platform to create a new generation of leaders for our country. “Between that time and today, a lot of grounds has been covered in achieving the set goals. One of such is what we are doing here today – the formal fusing of – our movement into the African Democratic Congress.

“Beyond what we are doing here today, we put our countrymen and women, old and young, on notice that they should expect more from us; that they should expect deepened political engagements across platforms in the coming days and weeks. In other words, this is just the first in a multi layered action plan to give back the country to its much deprived people.

“As we stated in January during the launch of the CNM, we are taking on this task not minding the inconveniences and other expected and unexpected consequences of our efforts at reinventing the country. “We admit that structural inadequacies and failure of leadership have robbed our country of greatness. We also note that a future of greatness for Nigeria will only be birthed by a new generation of youthful leaders with fresh ideas and knowledge of what it takes to govern a 21 st century nation.

“This gathering here today is a proof that the modest efforts at waking up the vast majority of our people to for once, take their destiny in their hands as demanded by the constitution are bearing fruits already. Our constitution guarantees all Nigerians their fundamental human rights, including freedom of association and the right to hold political views.

“The decision to move in to African Democratic Congress therefore, is an appreciation of the progressive essence of the party and its untainted existence on the terrain of our nation’s politics. “While I on behalf of the leadership and the over three million members of the CNM congratulate ADC as the vehicle for national reinvention, I urge us to let us know that the task ahead is an arduous one that needs further strengthening of the forces of change. What I am saying is that we should be open to new engagements and alliances being forged and crystallizing across the country.”

Oyinlola, who was also a former Osun state Governor stressed further that, “We should remain committed to the use of the tools of democracy to recreate a ·Nigeria that will truly serve all, irrespective of religion, tribe or socio ‘economic status. “We have said it before and we are stating it here again that the current state of despair and despondency in our dear country is an ill wind.

“ It is foreboding and can only lead to a conflagration. Between January ‘when CNM was formed and now, can we say that the story of Nigeria has changed for the better? Have things not worsened at all levels? “Indeed, every one of us who has been in power before at whatever level may have a share of the blame for the state of the nation. That fact, however, will not disqualify us from being part of, and indeed, stand at the vanguard of finding a lasting solution to this problem.

“Indeed, those who have seen it all but with the right perspective are better placed to bring in knowledgeable young men and women to come and reinvent the country for the challenges of the future. “ADC and other like- minded political parties should join other patriots in democratically building and enthroning a new set of youthful, knowledgeable and goal- oriented leadership for this country. We believe, therefore, that through right engagements and fundamental reordering of the affairs of our nation, our country will be out of the woods.

Nigerians are a very resilient people. They are great optimists. “They have invested so much trust and hope in our democratic infrastructure with very miserable returns, so far. As I stated during the launch of the CNM our country must not continue to be condemned to a four yearly ritual of voting without results.

“To get positive results, therefore, we must get right the choice of leadership. But the apple does not fall far from its tree. Only credible, positive platforms can produce positive results. A tree conceived and nurtured in lies can only bear imaginary fruits.

Every government has ideas and programmes – most times packaged in flowery prose. “The deficit in leadership is noticed at the point of implementation of the ideas and policies. ADC from its well enunciated policies and Programmes is well placed to make democracy work for the people. “ADC is properly placed to join other patriots in moving Nigerians in all the wards, the 774 local governments and the 36 states to join hands to make our country truly great. Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we have a job to do.

“The destiny of Nigeria is not to remain forever in crisis and in the doldrums. As the CNM takes this momentous step of coalescing into ADC as a vital step in building a national consensus to reconstruct the country, we assure all Nigerians with there support. “And the understanding of like minded persons and organizations across the country, Nigeria will be rescued.

God willing the elections of 2018 and 2019 will be used to cure the curse and afflictions of failed leadership and perpetual underdevelopment.” In his remarks, the founding National Chairman of African Democratic Congress, ADC, Chief Ralphs Nwosu described the fusion as the dawn of great Nigeria project; Leading with the right ethical Compass. Chief Nwosu said, “Nation building could be a very daunting exercise. But with good and committed leaders, the journey could be much easier.

I invite all Nigerians to have very deep reflection concerning our Nation Nigeria, and its 100 years of Nationhood.” According to him, “Today our great country with 200 million population is in a dysfunctional state. Our biggest resources in human capacity and diversity seem to be weighing us down and tearing us apart. “However, I do not want to dwell on our failings.

I want to assure you all that we the African Democratic Congress ADC working with Coalition [or Nigeria Movement CNlM, and many strategic coalition partners, involving a Rainbow coalition of Political parties, civil societies, labor and trade.” unions, and well-meaning eminent Nigerians are determined to reframe the narratives about Nigeria.

“We have worked tirelessly to put this coalition together. Many important stakeholders helped to guide our party. I wish to specially mention President Oluscgun Obasanjo for his tireless support. His word “I am not perfect, but 1 enjoin you to join me in having deep passion and unshakable commitment for Nigeria”. “This will guide this new ADC always.

The formal launch of our new ADC party will take place so. I wish to enjoin all of us to embrace our philosophy of role modelling leadership as a way to building the new Nigeria and a greater Africa. “In everything we do, to be successful, we must remain true to ourselves. Deep reflection helps leaders to clear their heads, clarify their path to be able to focus purposefully, for each party involved; we expect true and committed engagement to the Nigeria Project.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/2019-objs-cnm-collapses-adc/

everybody is just shouting "get ur pvc" upandan! we want Buhari out abi? yes! but d real question nw is whom do u vote for once Buhari is bin kicked out? ve u even seen d possible replacement? ex criminals nd thugs. my brothers nd sisters our next president will b worst than Buhari.
wat we really nid is to stop voting dis same popular candidates. do u know da Uruguay president is d poorest president wit just 1 car nd a truck? but in our own case we want to vote sumbody wit political experience. any candidate wit political experience is definitely a crook dat is greedy nd wants more. we d lazy youth *as quoted by Buhari* shld get up nd start fighting for our right, even d Bible said d Kingdom of God suffered violence nd violence takes it by force. so, WAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.