Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) (38049 Views)

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by lhordspy: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
mammoth crowd as they await the arrival of Tinubu/Shettima at the APC lagos rally.

TINUBU is not even here yet
Just arriving there and i cant have access to the stadium. Everywhere is filled up. Lot of crowd outside.

We have resorted to holding our own rally outside the stadium.... It is a festival out here mehn

Pics and video from inside the venue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSIERxCsYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ByP3hhoApc

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by lhordspy: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Omo.. No space anywhere. We are stuck far outside the stadium

297 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

But still, the constitution needs to be fulfilled

241 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.

223 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Obascoetubi: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Olowoeko11: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Those outside are more than those inside

88 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by RuddyFusion(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Baba come and give us one HIT today
Content creators await you.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ALTERNATEID: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lagos is fully Batified.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Lagos is fully Batified.

Eshin to shiwaju ni o gba ife. Lagos is 101% BATified.

Thank you Lagos Eko Ile for your steadfastness, standing by our own , our Asiwaju , our own City Boy and protecting him from the vile unpatriotic elements, ipob terrorists, arsonists of Lagos city,political vultures, untrained children of hate and cannibals trading in politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and tribal/political bigotry.

Igbega Ilu Eko ati orile ede wa Nigeria, ajumose gbogbowa ni.

On Presidential election day , please come out en masse and massively like this again and use your PVC to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Asiwaju lokan!Eko lokan!!Awalokan!!
check my signature for free stuffs!

245 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Majesty2(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lagos is 100% BATified

246 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by HarlequinLekex: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu balablu hullabaloo

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Abdul05: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Unbelievable. ... grin

The road is blocked from mushin down to the stadium ...l am treking right now

This rally is a massive rock. grin cheesy

246 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by tinsel: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
They need to do crowd management. I am inside the stadium but it is crazy. Real crazy here both inside and outside. This is a timely call to avoid any thing bad happening here today.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Peter Obi stylishly did his campaign at National Stadium Surulere Lagos last night, filled to capacity yesterday without spending money grin grin grin

Watch how the crowd was shouting immediately they were informed Obi's presence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHkBbPpMRQ

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Majesty2(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2022

179 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by HarlequinLekex: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Thanks to APC. Tinubu will win. Buharipromax. Poverty promax.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by julaion: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Empty Space everywhere,the people there are not even happy self,collect the money vote obi......obi will win 60% in Lagos agbado and others will share 40%

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by lhordspy: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
tinsel:
They need to do crowd management. I am inside the stadium but it is crazy. Real crazy here both inside and outside. This is a timely call to avoid any thing bad happening here today.

Guy you get luck say you dey inside stadium. We are stuck far far.. I mean far far far outside stadium.

But there are lot of Ambulance on ground from the pictures i am seeing.

249 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by tinsel: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

Guy you get luck say you dey inside stadium. We are stuck far far.. I mean far far far outside stadium.
Left early enough. Even some governors are stranded outside

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by tinsel: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
My worry here today is crowd control to avoid bad news. The crowd is overwhelming for the security forces.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Lagos is fully Batified.
Lol, the best he can get in Lagos is 55%

Gbabe paid rally

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by OfficialAPCNig: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
Even without shutting down markets, Obi shut down national stadium, Surulere yesterday.

Wait till we visit Lagos for campaign

There is a reason, Obi moved Lagos campaign to the last days of INEC allowed campaign days.

Tinubu's rejection in the North made him reschedule his campaign timetable. Obi will visit Anambra last while Tinubu is already visiting Lagos now

grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin where are you.
lhordspy:
Omo.. No space anywhere. We are stuck far outside the stadium

216 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by OfficialAPCNig: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
tinsel:

Left early enough. Even some governors are stranded outside
Governors are stranded outside?

Urchins and senseless lies

grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
If you are in this stadium message me I have a bottle of wine or Heineken beer for you.

237 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:
Unbelievable. ... grin

Peter Obi will teach Jagaban how to do rally when he comes to Lagos.

You know what’s up na grin

18 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ElSudani: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
How some people think Obi can win is a mystery to me.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ganisucks(f): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

TINUBU is not even here yet
Just arriving there and i cant have access to the stadium. Everywhere is filled up. Lot of crowd outside.

We have resorted to holding our own rally outside the stadium.... It is a festival out here mehn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ByP3hhoApc
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu is inexperienced. This is his first presidential run, and he's competing against Atiku, who's a perennial runner.

Looking at this waste of resources and misplaced priorities; I can see that Babachir hit the nail on the head. Tinubu is inexperienced.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by tinsel: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Governors are stranded outside?

Urchins and senseless lies

grin
My friend every where blocked for them to move.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by lhordspy: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Abdul05:
Unbelievable. ... grin

Werey so you self be omo mushin. grin

That is my hood before i moved over to the North.
I don dey here for LAG since yesterday because of this rally.

Woke up as early as 5am. Yet we are still stuck far far far outside stadium.. See crowd.

238 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun / Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.